Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 [1929] 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:35:36 AM

I just have found this OnionBazaar(Link below), it seems not from DeepOnion obviously but sounds good. Can anyone from the team try to contact with them and ask to accept DeepOnion on their site? Both DeepOnion and OnionBazaar goals seem to be same. I think that would be benefitted for us. Please check and have a proper step.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5232437.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 12:29:26 PM

I just have found this OnionBazaar(Link below), it seems not from DeepOnion obviously but sounds good. Can anyone from the team try to contact with them and ask to accept DeepOnion on their site? Both DeepOnion and OnionBazaar goals seem to be same. I think that would be benefitted for us. Please check and have a proper step.

we've already got the similar thing:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-sneak-peek-from-deeponion-wordpress-plugin-content-domination-project.43553

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 08:26:57 PM

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-sneak-peek-from-deeponion-wordpress-plugin-content-domination-project.43553

This WordPress plugin will help to let members of the WP CMS community use and integrate it at their blog websites!
WordPress is a big community with worldwide users.

deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 06:44:42 AM

Interesting thread started on DeepOnion .org Right now many scientists working on Covid 19 cure and they are in need of secure their data.
Can DeepOnion blockchain be helpful? We can sponsor and load DeepVault credits for those companies need immutable data.
read more at
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepvault-for-digital-certificates-covid-19-vaccine.43564/

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 07:40:55 AM

Did you miss my point or I did? I can't see anything what I was talking about in the linked thread. I was talking about partnership with Onionbazaar or some kinds of that but you seem didn't get my point. Pardon me if I didn't.
kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 08:44:10 AM

Yeah but there are a cost related to this which is pointed in 4th stage of "how to list on Bittrex", I think this will be much bigger than we can think of. They said it depends on complexity of the coin and team, a form of deceptive marketing with the slogan "We don't require a fee." However, if possible to spend some fee, we can list ourself on a good exchange.

These exchanges usually charges a "hidden fee". They could say that they don´t charge anything but sometimes you get a message saying we need XXXXX money for integration purposes and bla bla.

I think we could try to cover the listing fee between all the members of this community.
Kind of like "Free Download" of some software. Yes, no charge to download it, but to actually use it.... well that's another story. They that with "Free signup" also. But you can always sign up at the deeponion.org forum for free for real Smiley No hidden charges ever!!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 07:01:50 PM

Interesting thread started on DeepOnion .org Right now many scientists working on Covid 19 cure and they are in need of secure their data.
Can DeepOnion blockchain be helpful? We can sponsor and load DeepVault credits for those companies need immutable data.
read more at
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepvault-for-digital-certificates-covid-19-vaccine.43564/

DeepVault can become popular with new data verification and certification!

Nico1994

Activity: 632
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 08:12:30 PM

Yeah but there are a cost related to this which is pointed in 4th stage of "how to list on Bittrex", I think this will be much bigger than we can think of. They said it depends on complexity of the coin and team, a form of deceptive marketing with the slogan "We don't require a fee." However, if possible to spend some fee, we can list ourself on a good exchange.

These exchanges usually charges a "hidden fee". They could say that they don´t charge anything but sometimes you get a message saying we need XXXXX money for integration purposes and bla bla.

I think we could try to cover the listing fee between all the members of this community.
Kind of like "Free Download" of some software. Yes, no charge to download it, but to actually use it.... well that's another story. They that with "Free signup" also. But you can always sign up at the deeponion.org forum for free for real Smiley No hidden charges ever!!

Haha yes, you´re right. It´s always the same story. Hopefully they´ll offer us a real free listing in the future, without hidden fees.

https://deeponion.org/#download
OWN DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡SegWit Wallet Released! ⚡
kk80586

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 12:52:41 AM

Haha yes, you´re right. It´s always the same story. Hopefully they´ll offer us a real free listing in the future, without hidden fees.
Hopefully, but don't hold your breath. (well with things the way they are in the world right now, you might want to sometimes). Stay safe!!

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 06:26:12 AM

Dev team is working on new website update. All texts are reviewed. Also whitepaper translation for Ukrainian language started. Stay tuned. I'll announce here once complete.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 10:07:57 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2020, 10:20:28 AM by bykardinal

We have already trading ideas on tradingview and they looks very positive  Cool Wink Grin
here is latest update
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ONIONBTC/edNXQ71i-Deeponion/

DeepVault Certificate

Nico1994

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 02:36:28 PM

Hopefully, but don't hold your breath. (well with things the way they are in the world right now, you might want to sometimes). Stay safe!!

Yes, things are bad right now. Maybe a worldwide recession could be the chance for cryptos, but it´s just a speculation. Let´s see what happens in some months. Stay safe too!

bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:42:38 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2020, 07:23:38 AM by bizul

Everything happens for a reason. Paradigm shifting?

Verify this image with DeepVaultOnline.com using this address: DoB66x5MwSuGXpiDvPnixf7gDUpyhQLx3C

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 08:30:32 AM

Yes, things are bad right now. Maybe a worldwide recession could be the chance for cryptos, but it´s just a speculation. Let´s see what happens in some months. Stay safe too!
Coronavirus is raging around the world now. No one pays attention to the economy. People don't consider investing when the economy is not good. At present, maintaining health is the most important.
The exchange is important, the whole market is not good, cryptos need to wait.But getting ready is critical, and difficulties will surely pass!
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 04:52:35 PM

Despite all the bad things we can see in this situation, I like how everyone realizes that we need to act as a whole. Doctors and laboratories around the world work together seems to me an excellent lesson for all of us to realize that the world is not as big as we think and we must take care of each other.
Many things will change, no doubt.

Download Image here and Verify with DeepVault App
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/appl-gif.190000/

ID to verify
DbwRDs7vBwXrnWJiPoFiGo6AGWJhaQxfxz

iDogLover

Activity: 176
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 07:55:06 PM

I'm currently deep in the Amazon jungle and they are now accepting ONION as payment method. Now living a lavish lifestyle in the amazons. Here is proof:

Verify above image with DeepVault:
Ds7A9wevsveU5p5pWc7EfsqWCYLipnBfzr

Just kidding! Happy April Fools everyone and stay safe with the coronavirus.  Smiley

kk80586

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 04:23:49 PM

Coronavirus is raging around the world now. No one pays attention to the economy. People don't consider investing when the economy is not good. At present, maintaining health is the most important.
The exchange is important, the whole market is not good, cryptos need to wait.But getting ready is critical, and difficulties will surely pass!
Actually, the economy is only "bad" right now due to shutting everything down. If you believe this scourge will be defeated soon and the economy will rise again it would be a good time to buy at a discount (stocks and crypto). Just my opinion though. Remember to not invest more than you can afford to lose.

moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 07:23:49 PM

read more at

This unique feature can definitely be of benefit for blockchain based IP rights and protection, and a charity initiative could also potentially be setup to help combat this pandemic which is causing such dreadfulness

escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 11:29:13 PM

read more at

This unique feature can definitely be of benefit for blockchain based IP rights and protection, and a charity initiative could also potentially be setup to help combat this pandemic which is causing such dreadfulness

pandemic is temporary. the market will survive and recover again very soon after.

Nico1994

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 04:41:18 AM

Actually, the economy is only "bad" right now due to shutting everything down. If you believe this scourge will be defeated soon and the economy will rise again it would be a good time to buy at a discount (stocks and crypto). Just my opinion though. Remember to not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Yes, I think it is a temporary bad situation. The market will recover sooner or later, it´s just a matter of time. But now the most important thing is our health imo. Stay safe!

Pages: « 1 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 [1929] 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: