Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 [1940] 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 12:56:18 AM

DeepOnion knowledge base is currently updated and checked by mod team.
New DeepOnion translations are coming soon. New Feature name released DeepSync (this is going to speed up sync times)
Marketing prepared for the release of new DeepVault API.

Just please stop with the translations. These additions are not going to create enough incentive to revive this thing.

I'm going to tell you the only clear way to raise this coin back to life.

Without a revolutionary unheard of technical implementation this coin has no chance of being adopted over it's senior competitors.
The developing team has to give up 90% of all their holdings in another massive multiweek/month airdrop like before.

Why
1.) There's no reason for the dev team to have all those coins at this point. They'll never be able to sell them with out liquidity or a proper exchange.
2.) Such a large un-circulated supply is an off put to veteran investors.
3.) It'll create the attention needed and give the opportunity to showcase all the hard work and development that has gone into this project over the last 2 year bear market. Highlighting the dedication and perseverance of the developers, team, mods, and community.
4.) By allowing those that have missed out on the original airdrop it could free the project from some of the bad stigma and bitterness that has loomed, while growing the community to new levels.

That's phase one
What do you all think?
I would put this up to voting but the proposal system is broken         

Any new idea or proposal is more than welcome. However, I'm also not convinced that this would bring the desired effect. Remaining amount of funds in the Development fund is most probably not sufficient to attract enough new people considering the fact that current DeepOnion price is much lower than in the times of the initial airdrop. Might be just a wasting of precious funds which can be used in the future e.g. for listing on high quality exchange, marketing campaigns, further development, etc.

The current price of DeepOnion is irrelevant considering the original airdrop occurred before it was on any exchange and had a value of zero. The fact it has any value now makes a second airdrop even more attractive than before even if the supply airdropped is not as much.

2nd
Adding features like tezos wallets are not going to stir this project back into relevancy. Those were hype tactics of 2017 and necessities of certain coins that have reached a higher level user base and market cap.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 01:17:18 PM

And thank you for reading it and responding. You are right about the DeepVault, marketing of this feature should be probably more targeted to its potential users. But anyway, it is definitely not a new feature, DeepOnion should introduce something new, at least in a foreseeable future to attract new investors.
True but at the moment, there are only two projects dedicated into blockchain notarization. One is DeepVault and another is Signature Chain. These are my known project. I have a lot of people are looking alternative of traditional notarization. I think DeepVault can be a good one we can reach potential users.
Regarding the reactions to criticism, I know what you mean, but I have a feeling that this started to get better. Well, at least the critical contributions are not deleted here anymore. Seems that someone finally realized that polite and constructive criticism can be beneficial. Next step would be if the team starts to be more involved in this open public discussion here. It's not only about discussions on DeepOnion website with limited audience, we need to attract new people here. And the approach of the team can significantly help to reach this.
The problem is all the polite and harsh criticism are silently ignored by the DEV team and they don't want to have open discussion at all. It seems they are constant on their desire.
Anyway, if DEV team don't come forward, I doubt anything good will happen.
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:44:22 PM

Glad that at least someone read my long post and contributed to the discussion. I'm just not sure what is the strategy of the development team and if there is currently even anything what can be called a strategy. This strategy should be summarized in an updated roadmap which does not exist at present. There were mentioned not only smart contracts, but also features like Ledger and Trezor integration which might be interesting for hodlers. Maybe I missed something, but I did not see any updates on these topics. I'm not saying that nothing has been done, there is still some progress, but mainly features from the "nice to have" category, nothing really big. Even in the future plans, which would bring us back to the roadmap.

Many things are really hard to say! I only know that the developer has been working, but there is no specific time. In fact, it is very difficult to persist until now. If they really want to cheat the money, they have already found a reason to run away!

Just please stop with the translations. These additions are not going to create enough incentive to revive this thing.

Without a revolutionary unheard of technical implementation this coin has no chance of being adopted over it's senior competitors.
The developing team has to give up 90% of all their holdings in another massive multiweek/month airdrop like before.

Why
1.) There's no reason for the dev team to have all those coins at this point. They'll never be able to sell them with out liquidity or a proper exchange.
3.) It'll create the attention needed and give the opportunity to showcase all the hard work and development that has gone into this project over the last 2 year bear market. Highlighting the dedication and perseverance of the developers, team, mods, and community.
4.) By allowing those that have missed out on the original airdrop it could free the project from some of the bad stigma and bitterness that has loomed, while growing the community to new levels.

That's phase one
What do you all think?

Many translations are voluntary. I asked a friend to do a Chinese translation. There are many terms and terms, and they are also very professional. It is necessary for different languages. This is something that must be done before promotion.

The second airdrop will not bring too many users. Maintaining existing users + promotion is the most important thing. If such market value and price are not attractive, you really need to reflect. Only the more users, the higher the value of the coin. I discussed the issue of development funds with the development team. Holding too much is really scary, but there is no reasonable way to deal with it! Maybe destruction is a good choice

From $ 20 to $ 0.05, development has not sold development funds
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 03:18:11 PM

New DeepOnion translation Turkish language arrived.
Others are moving as well. I hope to have few other translations ready before next Sunday.

DeepFan

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 12:02:19 AM

DeepOnion knowledge base is currently updated and checked by mod team.
New DeepOnion translations are coming soon. New Feature name released DeepSync (this is going to speed up sync times)
Marketing prepared for the release of new DeepVault API.

Why

That's phase one
What do you all think?

Any new idea or proposal is more than welcome. However, I'm also not convinced that this would bring the desired effect. Remaining amount of funds in the Development fund is most probably not sufficient to attract enough new people considering the fact that current DeepOnion price is much lower than in the times of the initial airdrop. Might be just a wasting of precious funds which can be used in the future e.g. for listing on high quality exchange, marketing campaigns, further development, etc.

The current price of DeepOnion is irrelevant considering the original airdrop occurred before it was on any exchange and had a value of zero. The fact it has any value now makes a second airdrop even more attractive than before even if the supply airdropped is not as much.

2nd
Adding features like tezos wallets are not going to stir this project back into relevancy. Those were hype tactics of 2017 and necessities of certain coins that have reached a higher level user base and market cap.

The value of zero you are mentioning was valid maybe for the first few weeks of airdrops. If you check the historic chart on CMC, you'll see that they have data from the middle of August 2017 and since this time, the price was much higher than today for the whole duration of airdrops.

Another thing is that DeepOnion started with airdrops in the last half year of the bullrun when everybody got crazy about crypto. Now, we are still in the bear market so current airdrop would not attract by far so much people as the first one.

If you mean by your second point Trezor and Ledger wallets support, then I agree that it is not the key feature right now which would bring thousands of new investors. I was just saying that it was mentioned in the roadmap so I was asking about the status. And from the long term point of view, combination of privacy coin and safe storage in hardware wallet makes perfect sense.
DeepFan

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 12:13:43 AM

And thank you for reading it and responding. You are right about the DeepVault, marketing of this feature should be probably more targeted to its potential users. But anyway, it is definitely not a new feature, DeepOnion should introduce something new, at least in a foreseeable future to attract new investors.
True but at the moment, there are only two projects dedicated into blockchain notarization. One is DeepVault and another is Signature Chain. These are my known project. I have a lot of people are looking alternative of traditional notarization. I think DeepVault can be a good one we can reach potential users.
Regarding the reactions to criticism, I know what you mean, but I have a feeling that this started to get better. Well, at least the critical contributions are not deleted here anymore. Seems that someone finally realized that polite and constructive criticism can be beneficial. Next step would be if the team starts to be more involved in this open public discussion here. It's not only about discussions on DeepOnion website with limited audience, we need to attract new people here. And the approach of the team can significantly help to reach this.
The problem is all the polite and harsh criticism are silently ignored by the DEV team and they don't want to have open discussion at all. It seems they are constant on their desire.
Anyway, if DEV team don't come forward, I doubt anything good will happen.

Thank you for your point regarding blockchain notarization. It made me start a little bit of googling. The results brought me some answers, but also some questions. In the results of a simple search for "blockchain notarization", I did not see anything about DeepVault. So I have to ask, why the DeepVault website is not optimized for Google search, especially when this feature is presented to us as important and maybe even unique?

Moreover, within the first 3 pages of results, I found several online services offering blockchain notarization such as codenotary.io, notarised.io, notary.bitcoin.com or stampd.io which even offers various blockchains such as BTC, BCH or DASH. So my second question is, why would someone use DeepVault when there are these services?

And regarding the DEVs ignorance and refusal of open discussion, I have to agree with you, unfortunately. Hope that the DEVs will change their approach soon as it is in their own interest. Current approach is harming the reputation of DeepOnion a lot. Also hope that they are at least reading the posts here and discussing some ideas internally, but maybe I'm just naive.
DeepFan

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 12:24:03 AM

Glad that at least someone read my long post and contributed to the discussion. I'm just not sure what is the strategy of the development team and if there is currently even anything what can be called a strategy. This strategy should be summarized in an updated roadmap which does not exist at present. There were mentioned not only smart contracts, but also features like Ledger and Trezor integration which might be interesting for hodlers. Maybe I missed something, but I did not see any updates on these topics. I'm not saying that nothing has been done, there is still some progress, but mainly features from the "nice to have" category, nothing really big. Even in the future plans, which would bring us back to the roadmap.

Many things are really hard to say! I only know that the developer has been working, but there is no specific time. In fact, it is very difficult to persist until now. If they really want to cheat the money, they have already found a reason to run away!

Why

That's phase one
What do you all think?

Many translations are voluntary. I asked a friend to do a Chinese translation. There are many terms and terms, and they are also very professional. It is necessary for different languages. This is something that must be done before promotion.

The second airdrop will not bring too many users. Maintaining existing users + promotion is the most important thing. If such market value and price are not attractive, you really need to reflect. Only the more users, the higher the value of the coin. I discussed the issue of development funds with the development team. Holding too much is really scary, but there is no reasonable way to deal with it! Maybe destruction is a good choice

I also do not think that the Devs would like to sell the Dev funds and run away. They would have done it in January of 2018 when both price and trading volumes were highest. But in order to make new investors feel more safe, wouldn't there be any possibility to lock the Dev fund? What about smart contract locking the coins and releasing them only after approval of VoteCentral, is something like this technically possible?
BossBee

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 12:55:15 AM

Why

That's phase one
What do you all think?

[/quote]

Ok Why?
How would another airdrop not bring more users?
What users are left?
I just offered a very reasonable course of action. Destruction would only help those holding now to exit there position.  
After the airdrop the team can implement some sort of node structure, masternodes/secure nodes and take a 10% fee.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BossBee

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 01:02:45 AM

[/quote]

I also do not think that the Devs would like to sell the Dev funds and run away. They would have done it in January of 2018 when both price and trading volumes were highest. But in order to make new investors feel more safe, wouldn't there be any possibility to lock the Dev fund? What about smart contract locking the coins and releasing them only after approval of VoteCentral, is something like this technically possible?
[/quote]

I'm ok with that possibility. Of course don't launch the airdrop now. Time the market cycle and do it at the most advantageous time.

Any way it looks like it's just me and DeepFan in this conversation so I'm going to allocate my time else where.   

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 11:32:35 AM

Russian translation arrived
Soon to be implement...@Impressive informed

We'll reward those translators next Sunday.

Are you interested in translating DeepOnion.org  you can contact us.

Mod team is currently working on a marketing material for new coming DeepVault API and DeepVault promotions.

Pffrt

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 02:16:53 PM

Thank you for your point regarding blockchain notarization. It made me start a little bit of googling. The results brought me some answers, but also some questions. In the results of a simple search for "blockchain notarization", I did not see anything about DeepVault. So I have to ask, why the DeepVault website is not optimized for Google search, especially when this feature is presented to us as important and maybe even unique?
That's because we were solely depended on domination task and the votecentral task which never was including such task or possible to do that in such way. SEO optimization was the first thing we had to do for bringing real users.
Moreover, within the first 3 pages of results, I found several online services offering blockchain notarization such as codenotary.io, notarised.io, notary.bitcoin.com or stampd.io which even offers various blockchains such as BTC, BCH or DASH. So my second question is, why would someone use DeepVault when there are these services?
Are all these kind of centralize service providor? I have no idea but it more sounds like centralize service providor. Anyway, if they are not, DeepVault motto was kind of deceptive.

Regarding the airdrop, I think that doesn't make any sense. It will just help the big whale to dump their bag.
KenMasters

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:52:06 PM

[/quote]

I'm ok with that possibility. Of course don't launch the airdrop now. Time the market cycle and do it at the most advantageous time.

Any way it looks like it's just me and DeepFan in this conversation so I'm going to allocate my time else where.   
[/quote]

I'm here too reading it. Continue.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 08:57:39 PM

Avoid posting twice in a row because it's against BCT rules and your account may get banned. Edit your post or wait for a reply.

Devs do read and review all posts here. Funds locked by a smart contract and released by VoteCentral is an amazing idea.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
DeepFan

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 01:35:10 AM

Avoid posting twice in a row because it's against BCT rules and your account may get banned. Edit your post or wait for a reply.

Devs do read and review all posts here. Funds locked by a smart contract and released by VoteCentral is an amazing idea.

Thanks for warning if that was to me. I was not aware that it might be considered as spam even if each of my posts was replying to a different previous post.

And thanks for the confirmation about reading and reviewing the posts by Devs. Hope that the idea about locking of funds by a smart contract will be discussed on the Devs side. It would be the first real benefit of the serious discussion I was asking for.

That's because we were solely depended on domination task and the votecentral task which never was including such task or possible to do that in such way. SEO optimization was the first thing we had to do for bringing real users.
Are all these kind of centralize service providor? I have no idea but it more sounds like centralize service providor. Anyway, if they are not, DeepVault motto was kind of deceptive.

Regarding the airdrop, I think that doesn't make any sense. It will just help the big whale to dump their bag.

Yes, SEO optimization is absolutely crucial. Not sure about the technical background of the notary services I mentioned. Did not have enough time for a deep check. Hope that this kind of market research was performed by the Dev team. I was just doing a simple Google search, same as an average user interested in this topic would do. And if DeepVault should have any chance to be successful, it has not only to appear on the first page of the results, but the related marketing must also very clearly explain its advantages over similar services in a way understandable to non-tech users. I really hope that there is any substantial advantage on the DeepVault side.

And to BossBee, I think you can continue with your time allocation to this thread, there are obviously more people involved Smiley
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 02:31:10 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2020, 06:37:38 AM by deeperx

New Forum
I DeepVaulted it opened.
We'll be rewarding creative threads in this new forum.

stay tuned
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/i-deepvaulted-it.174/

DeepOnion knowledge base updated
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-knowledge-base-updated.43832/

pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 01:46:13 PM

We can try?

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/1265221158099718144

Pffrt

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 02:00:08 PM

Yes, SEO optimization is absolutely crucial.
In domination task, I have only seen related task for increasing the presence of DeepOnion website with certain keywords targeting privacy coin, also all that works are not so good directly related with SEO. However, I never have seen any update from the team on what SEO work or what marketing progress is taking on to bring DeepVault in the attention of potential customers.

Sounds good, we can give it a try.
DeepFan

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:36:21 PM

Yes, SEO optimization is absolutely crucial.
In domination task, I have only seen related task for increasing the presence of DeepOnion website with certain keywords targeting privacy coin, also all that works are not so good directly related with SEO. However, I never have seen any update from the team on what SEO work or what marketing progress is taking on to bring DeepVault in the attention of potential customers.

Sounds good, we can give it a try.

SEO optimization for DeepOnion as privacy coin and anonymous coin is even more important than SEO for DeepVault as blockchain notary.

BTW, after Google search for "privacy coin", I found only about 1 month old article on coinswitch.co called "10 Best Privacy Coins In 2020" and DeepOnion is mentioned there. So at least some good news.

Also saw some interesting news about DeepOnion's competitor Verge. They have a new partnership which enables them to be available for purchase via fiat in 13000 ATMs in South Korea. I consider DeepOnion as better coin than Verge in terms of tech, but in terms of marketing, promotion and strategic partnerships, DeepOnion can learn a lot.

And I agree regarding Poloniex, even though it is by far not so important exchange as it was a few years ago, it would be quite good replacement of Kucoin.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 07:52:26 AM

Tell me please at least one project with such amount real use cases??? Cheesy

https://www.amazon.com/463-Onion-Recipes-Cookbook-cookbook-ebook/dp/B00XYUOIAG
DeepVault Certificate

dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 02:26:22 PM

I will just say that when Coronavirus vaccine comes out, the whole market will just move upwards.

Download Image from Here and Verify with DeepVault App:
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/stik-png.190250/

ID to Verify with DeepVault App:
DbwRDs7vBwXrnWJiPoFiGo6AGWJhaQxfxz

Pages: « 1 ... 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 [1940] 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: