Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 [1945] 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 09:14:29 PM

Dear Team,

We identified another github created imposing the DeepOnion official github.

1) Always use official github address and DeepVaulted wallets

Official github address
https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion (deeponion/deeponion)

Code:
https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion

What if i don't use official address wallets?
If you download another github another fake ONION wallet, it can copy your computer documents to the external ftp place (including your wallets). Then these documents can be abused. You can be careful and make sure you download the right wallet and check it with DeepVault.

2) Always control it before opening with your DeepVault if it's matches the developer wallet.

We use DeepVault to verify the downloaded wallet with this developer address: Dg9D3ZvXoLk6Ysw5SG8VVMiMDqXmWvEbjt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:35:44 AM

If you don't offer the feature they need, how will they use it? Imagine, one user want to use DeepSend to have untraceable payment. He want to send 10000 ONION worth of $600, will he have the patient of sending 10 times or he will just ignore ONION and use XMR? What do you think?
DO is currently the most important thing is to build a large community to solve all problems. Not only does the price increase, but it can even be listed on a major exchange for free. I think deeponion's technology is not bad, and the community foundation is also very good. The focus is on marketing, and good marketing can bring developers and users. I think the dev team has the ability to solve marketing problems
DeepFan

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:32:40 AM

Next version: The maximum limit of deepsend is 1000 onions, and the current price is $60. Depends on the price of onion, as the price of onion fluctuates.No tangles. If no one uses it. It doesn't make sense to send up to 10 million onions

I'm pretty sure that development of DeepSend phase 2 will take less time than waiting for ONION price of 60 USD. But would be nice to be wrong Smiley Moreover, splitting of tx amount and sending it via different nodes will improve not only the usability, but also safety and untraceability as admitted by the Dev.

I highly doubt it, but even if so, we will not find out, because the Team decided to ignore the community here for some reason.
Maybe they are bots?  Roll Eyes

This would be probably the better option Smiley Worse option would be that they do not have any counterarguments for a serious discussion.
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 06:28:17 AM

DeepOnion Chinese Translation Is Now Live

Not long time ago we started translations newest DeepOnion website. And Chinese language was one of them.

Now Chinese website is live.

@mos made the translation!

You can see it here:

https://deeponion.org/zh/ (深洋葱您的匿名币,使用onion可以真正的保护您的隐私)

You can feedback about translation.

credit
@mos

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:17:26 PM

DO is currently the most important thing is to build a large community to solve all problems. Not only does the price increase, but it can even be listed on a major exchange for free. I think deeponion's technology is not bad, and the community foundation is also very good. The focus is on marketing, and good marketing can bring developers and users. I think the dev team has the ability to solve marketing problems
Having a good marketing in such competitive market is a big deal. Having a good marketing in such competitive market without a good marketing team is impossible. As above said, again I'm saying, you have to set your goal first before you step forward which we don't have. Where are we heading to? No destination.
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 04:13:19 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2020, 10:13:03 AM by deeperx

Important poll opened
You can vote new DeepVaultonline.com domain
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/vote-for-new-deepvault-domain.43909/
We had 3 DeepVault domains secured for the future use.

Has the team tried to apply for blockfolio alerts yet?

I informed mod team about it.

DeepFan

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 01:08:42 AM

Having a good marketing in such competitive market is a big deal. Having a good marketing in such competitive market without a good marketing team is impossible. As above said, again I'm saying, you have to set your goal first before you step forward which we don't have. Where are we heading to? No destination.

Totally agree and I would also remind importance of partnerships. I read about a project called V-ID, which is competition for DeepVault. It is much younger project, with only 6 pages thread on this forum, but their marketcap is almost 8 times higher and trading volumes more than 70 times higher, mostly on Kucoin. Moreover, they have partnerships and cooperations with companies such as IBM or Airbus.

So I have to ask, why DeepOnion and DeepVault was not able to achieve even half of this during much longer time? Is it just because of totally incompetent marketing or also because of full Devs anonymity? Or any other reason?
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 07:20:19 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2020, 09:44:04 AM by deeperx

Important ANN
We'll continue using DeepVaultonline.com from a new (shorter) domain

www.DeepVault.Online (And DeepVault.Online 2.0 is coming soon)

2nd IDeepVaultGame winners announced
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/winners-for-2nd-ideepvault-game-announced.43918/

55th DeepOnion VoteCentral Airdrop Completed 14 June 2020
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/55th-deeponion-votecentral-airdrop-completed-14-june-2020.43919/

Hi Team,

We have great news to share with you. We´ve been added to an online automatic staking and masternode staking platform called MyCointainer. This is a new alternative for DeepOnion holders that wants to generate profit in the form of "stakes".

The current yearly return for DeepOnion is 13.16% and the reward fee is 1.18%. You can check all the available assets here: https://www.mycointainer.com/assets (MyCointainer - Earn profits by holdings crypto assets - Staking | PoS | lPOS | Masternodes).

A Colombian Magazine Is Accepting ONION Donations
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/a-colombian-magazine-is-accepting-onion-donations.43921/

miner@coins

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 07:21:12 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2020, 07:36:42 AM by miner@coins

1:Whose address is this?

DiAHgZzCPADrtAs4VCPN18zY4yVQRKf5Ut

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/onion/address.dws?DiAHgZzCPADrtAs4VCPN18zY4yVQRKf5Ut.htm

2:Whose address is this?

DZ32ieKEVY89HqUv5KNpAvHqJFBRiRYh5W

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/onion/address.dws?DZ32ieKEVY89HqUv5KNpAvHqJFBRiRYh5W.htm

3:
It's easy to understand the price from 1200 sats to 400 sats.
There are only two purposes:
1: Deliberately suppress prices and create panic.
2: They feel no hope for the future of the project and clear the warehouse in time.
So the question is, who has so many onions?

Block data has given answers to the above questions.

Pffrt

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:33:42 AM

Totally agree and I would also remind importance of partnerships. I read about a project called V-ID, which is competition for DeepVault.
I just checked their ANN thread and it seems they recently have another partnership with a Nwtherland base real estate company which will be using V-ID blockchain for file validation. Thousands of page in bitcointalk doesn't mean anything really. You may have the best product on your hand but as long as you are not reaching to the potential customers, your product has no value, you know.

@minercoins
I don't have enough time at the moment to look after on your investigation but surely I will soon. It would be better if you share some more direct information about the owner of the addresses.
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 03:48:42 PM

Sorry to all the TAs experts around here and your fancy lines/triangles, I have a new paradigm to share:

This is a kangaroo market.-

Download Image Here and Verify with DeepVault App
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/kangaroo-jpg.190354/

ID to Verify with DeepVault App
DbwRDs7vBwXrnWJiPoFiGo6AGWJhaQxfxz

mo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 12:05:49 AM

Totally agree and I would also remind importance of partnerships. I read about a project called V-ID, which is competition for DeepVault. It is much younger project, with only 6 pages thread on this forum, but their marketcap is almost 8 times higher and trading volumes more than 70 times higher, mostly on Kucoin. Moreover, they have partnerships and cooperations with companies such as IBM or Airbus.

So I have to ask, why DeepOnion and DeepVault was not able to achieve even half of this during much longer time? Is it just because of totally incompetent marketing or also because of full Devs anonymity? Or any other reason?
Unlike DO, V-ID is an ICO project. I did not verify their partnership, the ICO price is 0.1 USD. V-ID has received user investment, DO is free airdrop to the community.
pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 12:27:47 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2020, 03:32:00 AM by pachuje

Unlike DO, V-ID is an ICO project. I did not verify their partnership, the ICO price is 0.1 USD. V-ID has received user investment, DO is free airdrop to the community.

well, DO has over $ 4,000,000 ONIONS in dev and bounty founds. that throughout the year was decreased from 560,000 USD to 180,000 (and going down) and I'm not counting the time when $ ONION was worth more than 1 usd ...
DO was not an ICO but always had the necessary resources. not using them was a mistake in the past ( IMO ) but i think developers can point to correct it if they use it wisely ( that they stop having so many funds would be encouraging also for investors who take a bad view of that fact and I'm not talking about dropping everything )

mo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 12:56:26 AM

well, DO has over $ 4,000,000 ONIONS in dev and bounty founds. that throughout the year they decreased from 560,000 USD to 180,000 (and going down) and I'm not counting the time when $ ONION was worth more than 1 usd ...
DO was not an ICO but always had the necessary resources. not using them was a mistake in the past ( IMO ) but i think developers can point to correct it if they use it wisely ( that they stop having so many funds would be encouraging also for investors who take a bad view of that fact and I'm not talking about dropping everything )
this is a big problem. Too many funds hold a series of problems
Pffrt

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:38:18 AM

There is nothing called free. I don't want to bring the so called FREE distribution here.
It is not that we had not fund to do the necessary things. We had. I remember when some guys were talking about listing on tier 1 exchange and trying to debate with the DEV on some issues, they got banned. So, after all, it's all about ignorance.
kenji1286

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 09:28:39 AM

Hi Team,

We have great news to share with you. We´ve been added to an online automatic staking and masternode staking platform called MyCointainer. This is a new alternative for DeepOnion holders that wants to generate profit in the form of "stakes".

The current yearly return for DeepOnion is 13.16% and the reward fee is 1.18%. You can check all the available assets here: https://www.mycointainer.com/assets (MyCointainer - Earn profits by holdings crypto assets - Staking | PoS | lPOS | Masternodes).

A Colombian Magazine Is Accepting ONION Donations
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/a-colombian-magazine-is-accepting-onion-donations.43921/

This is awesome !!!
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 11:42:05 AM

DeepVaultonline.com is back to service. Thanks to domain registrar decided the real owner.
Temporary limitation on logins removed.
We made a plan to use other domains for future different DeepVault projects. deepvault.online deepvaultregistry.com and deepvault.me

bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 02:18:48 PM

DeepVaultonline.com is back to service. Thanks to domain registrar decided the real owner.
Good to see it back Smiley

Verify this image with DeepVaultOnline.com using this address: DoB66x5MwSuGXpiDvPnixf7gDUpyhQLx3C

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:01:34 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2020, 10:59:15 PM by kk80586

Verify this image with DeepVaultOnline.com using this address: DoB66x5MwSuGXpiDvPnixf7gDUpyhQLx3C
I am still getting an Error 1000 page 'DNS points to prohibited IP'. I have tried different computers/browsers and even through Tor. Any ideas appreciated.

Update: It's Back!!!

Verify this image at https://deepvaultonline.com
DhbpjgzUBmx18WqKj3sXk9pZFR4dHLZD8R

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 08:52:26 PM

I am still getting an Error 1000 page 'DNS points to prohibited IP'. I have tried different computers/browsers and even through Tor. Any ideas appreciated.

It looks fixed site looks accessible again.
We're prepared to release new DeepVault online powered Wordpress blogs. We'll use new coming DeepVault API in these projects.

Pages: « 1 ... 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 [1945] 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: