Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 [1946] 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:32:21 PM

Unlike DO, V-ID is an ICO project. I did not verify their partnership, the ICO price is 0.1 USD. V-ID has received user investment, DO is free airdrop to the community.
There is nothing called free. I don't want to bring the so called FREE distribution here.
It is not that we had not fund to do the necessary things. We had. I remember when some guys were talking about listing on tier 1 exchange and trying to debate with the DEV on some issues, they got banned. So, after all, it's all about ignorance.
The current situation is difficult to change, so I find it difficult to profit from investing in onion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeepFan

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:09:08 AM

DeepVaultonline.com is back to service. Thanks to domain registrar decided the real owner.
Temporary limitation on logins removed.
We made a plan to use other domains for future different DeepVault projects. deepvault.online deepvaultregistry.com and deepvault.me

Well done that you made a plan for future DeepVault projects (even though you did not share many details). Don't forget to plan also how to get users for your projects, otherwise these projects will be worthless.

Unlike DO, V-ID is an ICO project. I did not verify their partnership, the ICO price is 0.1 USD. V-ID has received user investment, DO is free airdrop to the community.
There is nothing called free. I don't want to bring the so called FREE distribution here.
It is not that we had not fund to do the necessary things. We had. I remember when some guys were talking about listing on tier 1 exchange and trying to debate with the DEV on some issues, they got banned. So, after all, it's all about ignorance.
The current situation is difficult to change, so I find it difficult to profit from investing in onion.

V-ID raised 3,400,000 USD in ICO. Considering the size of Dev fund and Bounty fund of DeepOnion, it's not such big amount. Actually, in the end of 2017 and first half of 2018, these funds had much higher value. Unfortunately, no advantage of this was taken.

Yes, situation is difficult to change, but not impossible. Of course, it would require to learn from all previous mistakes which caused current situation and start to do important things in an efficient way.

BTW, I found another competitor of DeepVault, it's called Silent Notary. Seems that the competition in blockchain notarization will be strong in the future. DeepOnion should find some marketing guru soon, before it's too late and the market is split among other projects.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 06:37:11 AM

good to see deepvaultonline is back and it is ready to protect most important things in the world (memes)

DeepVault Certificate

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:06:13 PM

Unfortunately, no advantage of this was taken.
Because our dev couldn't bear with the criticism they had from the community. Despite they had ban a lot of users for small issues which shut all the mouths. We could have done a lot of steps at that time.
BTW, I found another competitor of DeepVault, it's called Silent Notary. Seems that the competition in blockchain notarization will be strong in the future. DeepOnion should find some marketing guru soon, before it's too late and the market is split among other projects.
They are listed on Kucoin and Hotbit, seems far better than our listed exchanges. I don't know how much real life usages they have. Since they are dedicated project to notary system, I think ONION will have so hard times soon to compete on the market.
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 05:41:44 PM

DeepSync is great, it will make easy to use our desktop wallets. I remember that a lot of people had issues to install and get sync Smiley , problem solved.

miner@coins

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 10:39:55 PM

1: There have been hundreds of thousands of ONION selling operations almost every month for 3 years, how can investors make money. At the following two addresses, you only need to look at the sent records and the received records and you will understand a lot.

DiAHgZzCPADrtAs4VCPN18zY4yVQRKf5Ut
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/onion/address.dws?DiAHgZzCPADrtAs4VCPN18zY4yVQRKf5Ut.htm

DZ32ieKEVY89HqUv5KNpAvHqJFBRiRYh5W
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/onion/address.dws?DZ32ieKEVY89HqUv5KNpAvHqJFBRiRYh5W.htm

2: The ONION team has been promoting the upcoming new features, but it has never seen the specific completion time, there is no time plan without any meaning. I can hardly understand their motivation to do so.
3: The price of ONION will be further reduced. It will even be lower than 100sats.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 03:39:00 AM

Soon it's going to be time for airdrop 2.0 .... The second harvest is coming. The world wants it

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 05:44:19 AM

DeepOnion DeepSync is coming soon.

You can sync your wallet faster than all others!

Watch the first actual video with DeepSync
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ1pA1yfbQ

While others sync in days
You can sync in just few minutes (depends on internet speed)!

Pffrt

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 01:28:52 PM

Soon it's going to be time for airdrop 2.0 .... The second harvest is coming. The world wants it
Would that be good? It will create short term hype which I think will not bring any potential investors. Would be better if team works with targeting a goal. There are a lot of things have been suggested by the community. I think dev should work accordingly.
DeepFan

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 02:19:41 PM

Unfortunately, no advantage of this was taken.
Because our dev couldn't bear with the criticism they had from the community. Despite they had ban a lot of users for small issues which shut all the mouths. We could have done a lot of steps at that time.

Yes, first half of 2018 was the key period for investments as DeepOnion had huge funds. Now, it will be much more difficult. Also at that time, the community was so passionate and motivated, most of them criticised just because they cared and wanted the project to become better and not to harm it. And of course, many of them saw the obvious mistakes.

But I don't want to discuss the past so much, we should rather look to the future. I'm just reminding all these things, because I'm not convinced that the Team learnt any lesson from this. If not, DeepOnion will continue to go to DeepSh*t.

They are listed on Kucoin and Hotbit, seems far better than our listed exchanges. I don't know how much real life usages they have. Since they are dedicated project to notary system, I think ONION will have so hard times soon to compete on the market.

Even though Silent Notary is smaller project in terms of market cap, they are listed on better exchanges as DeepOnion. So it's difficult to understand, why DeepOnion can't have better exchanges as well.

And regarding blockchain notary competition, Silent Notary claim to be able to do notarization of phone calls, videos, whole websites, almost everything. If this is true, who would want to use DeepVault then?

Would that be good? It will create short term hype which I think will not bring any potential investors. Would be better if team works with targeting a goal. There are a lot of things have been suggested by the community. I think dev should work accordingly.

I would keep potential airdrop 2.0 as the last chance for recovery if everything fails, together with the recently discussed rebranding. Currently, there are many other things to do.
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 03:36:29 PM

The main distribution is over. There is a lot of people who invested, people who are actually supporting the cryptocurrency and would be really bad if we increase the circulation supply in such way.
People trying to compare our project that was raised from zero and no crowdfunding to other ones with ICO/IEO/"insert any other way to take money from people", are just delusional.
This is a free market and people can buy or sell, if they feel like there is another investments that are better than ONION, they are free to do it... we had a lot of time discussing with people who wanted to trash all the hard work because ONION didn't move on the markets as they want, we will not engage into this.
To the people who wants to join, use and expand the project, they are welcome. In the mean time, there is developers that no matter the crisis, the tragic situation where we live right now... STILL working and making commits to our GitHub...

iDogLover

Activity: 176
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 12:33:09 AM

I know things will get better for DeepOnion, just takes time.   Smiley

Verify above image with DeepVault:
Ds7A9wevsveU5p5pWc7EfsqWCYLipnBfzr

DeepFan

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 01:40:18 AM

1: There have been hundreds of thousands of ONION selling operations almost every month for 3 years, how can investors make money. At the following two addresses, you only need to look at the sent records and the received records and you will understand a lot.

DiAHgZzCPADrtAs4VCPN18zY4yVQRKf5Ut
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/onion/address.dws?DiAHgZzCPADrtAs4VCPN18zY4yVQRKf5Ut.htm

DZ32ieKEVY89HqUv5KNpAvHqJFBRiRYh5W
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/onion/address.dws?DZ32ieKEVY89HqUv5KNpAvHqJFBRiRYh5W.htm

2: The ONION team has been promoting the upcoming new features, but it has never seen the specific completion time, there is no time plan without any meaning. I can hardly understand their motivation to do so.
3: The price of ONION will be further reduced. It will even be lower than 100sats.

Well, there has been a lot of selling pressure recently, but that's not surprising. Because of missing fundaments and non-existing marketing, we can't expect significant buy pressure anytime soon. And Kucoin delisting made it even worse.

To your suspicion of some whale dumping ONION, both addresses were created in May 2018 and belong probably to the same entity and one of the biggest ONION whales. Transactions and balances on these addresses are very high, sometimes buying prevails, sometimes selling. Even though during last months selling is higher than buying, I would not overestimate impact of this whale on the ONION price in general. Reasons for it are much deeper.

The main distribution is over. There is a lot of people who invested, people who are actually supporting the cryptocurrency and would be really bad if we increase the circulation supply in such way.
People trying to compare our project that was raised from zero and no crowdfunding to other ones with ICO/IEO/"insert any other way to take money from people", are just delusional.
This is a free market and people can buy or sell, if they feel like there is another investments that are better than ONION, they are free to do it... we had a lot of time discussing with people who wanted to trash all the hard work because ONION didn't move on the markets as they want, we will not engage into this.
To the people who wants to join, use and expand the project, they are welcome. In the mean time, there is developers that no matter the crisis, the tragic situation where we live right now... STILL working and making commits to our GitHub...

Partially agree, because it is always good to look at things from both sides. However, it is logical that DeepOnion is compared with other coins and some of them are ICOs etc, because it is still one cryptomarket. And again, don't forget extremely huge Dev and Bounty funds which were totally comparable to the amounts of money raised by many ICOs. The only difference is that ICO projects have these funds either in USD or at least in ETH or BTC so they keep its value much better than funds held in ONION.

And yes, all effort is highly appreciated, however, it is done in a very chaotic way. As mentioned many times and by far not only by me, there is no vision, no strategy, no roadmap. You don't need any huge funds to create this so where is the problem?
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 05:04:11 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2020, 05:47:07 PM by deeperx

Hi Team!

Mod team is currently testing new DeepOnion Wallet 2.1.2 release.
i'll have more news soon
stay tuned!

We have already 15+ Seeds and DeepSend nodes so DeepSend nodes will be available with the release.

Pffrt

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 02:32:56 PM

I would keep potential airdrop 2.0 as the last chance for recovery if everything fails, together with the recently discussed rebranding. Currently, there are many other things to do.
From airdrop, we the earlier investor will get benefit like we can dump the wallet if the price increase due to the airdrop. But that short term price pump will leave the project with zero investor which will certainly not be a good deal I think.

Aren't you Vaas from the forum? I used to know you as serious guy, I had respect for you always and to be honest, the respect level once again have increased since you have responsed here, may be this is the first in engaging with the community. I appreciate your response here.
ICO projects and DeepOnion are very different from outside but they are very similar and sometimes I would say the DeepOnion launching model was worst. You can call me a FUDDER. Well, I have invested a lot in the projects. It's up to you whatever you think about me.
DeepOnion has used a fake demand creation system to hype the price. In normal pump and dump coins, a group of people pump the coins while DeepOnion has created an airdrop where more ONION = More reward = More demand on the market = Price get pumped. I don't want to talk about who sold how much or who have done what. Calling it a project created from none is so vogus I would say. Dev team in reality have used to the community and the airdrop system to pump the price.
Now, leave the past and start working on future. What are doing which can create value for DeepOnion? To be honest, nothing. I don't know why there's no seriousness in the project development for real use case or some partnerships. You guys need to have a clear picture of what you are going to do, where you are heading to but none of them exist in the project.
I believe there are few hundreds or even thousands of projects which are bad than DeepOnion but they are doing pretty well. Take verge as an example, look at their volume and compare with DeepOnion, it's nothing near to Verge. Check the other privacy coins and check their volume. Why DeepOnion is existing with such low volume? Why almost zero demand of DeepOnion? Come up with some solutions man. Check all the suggestion, try to achieve some of them. I'm not a FUDDER, I just care about my investment.
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 09:48:13 PM

You have the key and the right place to open the doors for your prosperity. I really like to see the evolutionary process and I admire the consequences of that. The onion represents each layer of transformation.

Privacy is one of the main aspects of a good investment...
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 12:44:25 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2020, 12:56:04 AM by mo

@Pffrt deepfan
In 2018, when the onion price reached $20, I once represented the team in the negotiation of large exchanges. I must clarify some facts: 1. The development team has not said that it is unwilling to pay the listing fees of large exchanges. 2 The listing fee required by the exchange at that time was very expensive, the price was about 3 million US dollars 3. Don't accept onion payment 4. Need to ensure that the price will not fall below the price before listing for a period of time.

If you are the decision maker, can you accept this fact? Do you spend 3 million dollars to pay? Remember not to accept onion payment!

If you think this is a promising project, you should support the development of the project together with the dev team. The goal of the dev team is long-term. The current market environment is not good. Short-term speculation cannot continue to promote long-term growth of deeponion.

airdrop2.0 will not bring any long-term investors, rather burn all
miner@coins

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:15:27 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2020, 05:51:50 AM by miner@coins

@Mo

I started buying ONION in 2018. Before kucoin was delisted, I think this coin is still promising. However, some recent events have forced me to reconsider ONION coins:

1: The technical team has been slow to respond to the balance problem in the customer’s wallet. Many customers have encountered the problem of a sudden reduction in the balance during the POS process. I have reflected in the community many times and also helped other holders to provide solutions, but the team When I saw these problems, there was no slight explanation and improvement. The numbness of the team made me feel incredible.

2: There is no clear completion time for the team's plan execution, which is very incomprehensible. Of course, everything will encounter problems, but there should also be a clear time schedule. Without a clear time schedule, is it a good dream for the holder?

3: Many votes in the community are meaningless. For example, the limit of DeepSend does not have a limit of 100 coins at all. Finally, it was decided to use a limit of 100 coins. The reason is that there are not enough nodes. If so, everyone What is the significance of voting? Simply decided by yourself.You can see if there are options for 100 coins in the polled posts. No one knows how to decide the limit.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-deepsend-limit-discussion-vote-poll.43681/page-4#post-670456

4: After the recent attack, DeepVault’s domain name should also be adjusted. In fact, the loss of domain name management rights indicates that the team has a problem with the DNS information settings and ignores the necessary information settings. Otherwise, even if it is attacked, the domain name will not be Lost.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/good-news-deepvaultonline-com-is-back.43932/

5: Encourage holders to store at high risk, ONION's pos rate is 1%, how to have such a high return on interest deposits, it is doubtful that the team should not encourage it.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/mycointainer-a-new-automatic-staking-and-masternode-staking-platform-for-onion.43916/

6: Don't negate programmers who have left the team, no matter who left the team, you should affirm his efforts, not attack. Not to mention his remuneration, this is a basic quality.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onion-btc-btc-dominance-ta-6-8-2020.43886/#post-670952
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 05:53:14 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2020, 07:11:46 AM by deeperx

DeepOnion V2.1.2 Release
Version 2.1.2 is a maintenance release with the following improvements:
  • Due to popular requests, the Deepsend sending limit is increased to 1 000 ONION.
  • Latest blockchain checkpoint up to block 1939000 is checked in Bitcoin blockchain and is verifiable in the wallet.
  • Latest pow and pos checkpoints.
  • Latest block lookup table which accelerates the blockchain processing.
  • Misc bug fixes.

This version is not mandatory upgrade, it is compatible with previous versions. However you are strongly recommended to upgrade to take advantage of the latest features and make the wallet more secure. Also you'll have to use the new version if you want to send more than 5 ONION with secured DeepSend feature.

DeepOnion-qt-2.1.2-DV.exe is registered on the DeepOnion Blockchain as usual. Verify with address Dg9D3ZvXoLk6Ysw5SG8VVMiMDqXmWvEbjt.

Virus-scan Reports (on QT file), v2.1.2.0-2589f83fb (DV):
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a326b626b3606748f30b920f2d705e294566078d0873cf55c784012871a096f9/detection (VirusTotal)

Also now all checkins will subject to automatic tavis tests which ensures our ongoing development code quality.

DeepSend wallet for Windows V 2.1.2 with DeepVault
https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.zip
https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/releases/download/v2.1.2/DeepOnion-2.1.2-DV-Qt-Windows.zip

DeepSend wallet QT only V 2.1.2
https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/releases/download/v2.1.2/DeepOnion-2.1.2-Qt-Windows.zip

MAC/OSX DeepSend wallet V 2.1.2
https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/releases/download/v2.1.2/DeepOnion-Qt-DV-v2.1.2.dmg
Registered on the DeepOnion Blockchain as usual. Verify with address Dix4r1CHMKXHYxRrrPjQiDXRCBWyDRdKTe.

Linux DeepSend without DV V 2.1.2
Registered on the DeepOnion Blockchain as usual. Verify with address Dix4r1CHMKXHYxRrrPjQiDXRCBWyDRdKTe.

Use DeepOnion DeepSend​

Did you know the fact that bitcoin coin transfers are visible to some unwanted parties?

This can cause a headache for you. To solve this problem, many insecure and centralized mixer services started to appear online and they can cost you money and put you at risk.

Despite all the risk some of the privacy-sensitive users already using these insecure and inconvenient mixer services because there is no better option.

A DeepSend transaction can help you prepare for the worst.

If you ever need to send someone money anonymously, DeepSend will allow you to make a completely private transaction in less than 2 minutes with guaranteed security.

Here DeepOnion dev team brought the solution: DeepSend

Now with DeepSend, you can make unstoppable and secure transfers hidden from the blockchain.

DeepSend is an advanced decentralized trust-less system and we make private transactions easy. You can create a safe and private transaction with little effort.

Boost Your Transfer Security with DeepOnion DeepSend today and become the Edward Snowden of blockchain with the all-new DeepSend privacy feature.

Did you know?
You can earn DeepSend Rewards Simply holding a DeepSend node

Increase your reward chance add your node to our node list!
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-node-owners-thread-2500-onion.43959/ (DeepSend Node Owners Thread 2500 ONION)

When sending ONION select DeepSend option in the wallet.

DeepSend Guide
https://deeponion.org/community/support-tickets/knowledge-base/deepsend-guide.169/ (DeepSend Guide | DeepOnion Forum)

If you want to be able to run a DeepSend node (to be a mixer or guarantor) You need to add conf file this line and restart wallet

Code:
deepsendnode=1 

After adding new directive to conf file, any wallet satisfying the DeepSend conditions (a. at least 2 wallet addresses, b. >= 2500 ONIONs in balance and c. your wallet is unlocked for DeepSend), can participate as the service nodes in DeepSend network.[/size]

DeepSync needed extra tests will come as patch release. It's not included in this release.

migz

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 08:46:13 AM

Is it all going down the drain?

MOST LIKELY

Is the project a success?

MAYBE

Onion team needs to maybe create an onion exchange where there is no need of KYC and you cant track its users, then we can see ALL TIME HIGHs

Have no fear, miGz is here.
Pages: « 1 ... 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 [1946] 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: