Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 [1970] 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Exminer79

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 11:26:09 AM

Nice ! Thanks ! @Exminer79

I wrote things which they censorship, this been good project turn
Into Soviet Russia state, every critic's is bad there, from now on i invest only in coins which are already on binance and have something to offer, no more small coins from shady exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:31:18 PM

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2021, 03:45:50 PM

Guys here i found very cool faucet with interesting algo. It has deposit address and every claimer will get 1/10000 of it. So more donations will make more claims. People always can check address in blockchain and know total balance
As example 100 ONION in faucet balance in theory should giveaway 0.01 ONION to every claimer. Imagine get 0.01 BTC for free now.
Also there is good captcha so no bots.
Good job BTCPOP !
https://btcpop.co/Faucet/ONION (BTCPop Faucets - Claim ONION)

DeepVault Certificate

Exminer79

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 04:19:17 AM

in almost 4 years of existence there isn't even 1, online shop which accepts this coin, even dark web shop doesn't accept it, anonymous  entities create it, and they don't want that
ONION will be on Dark shops, because the  team doesn't want that this coin will be connected  with "Dark shop`s". Then for what is this coin?
something is really broken in the philosophy of this coin  

Listing on Kucoin back in 2017 been one time a miracle, when a community has huge, now "there isn`t community anymore,just few "anonymous identities with many excuses AKA
*that ex mod`s dumped much, so they crash price,
* that if you want to get rich with this coin you need wait, probably 4 years of waiting is too less, another 5 years should be ok.
* that some Kucoin employe had hidden agenda and  help delist it from there,
* that people don`t see potential in Deepvault, which is useless and overrun by time,
DeepVault is useless,is only for small video`s, pictures, some text file, they say that court`s  can use it, ok, the court will ask a  patent number of DeepVault, where is?Huh?

this is the real stuff:   https://www.acronis.com/en-us/technology/blockchain-notary/

what real block chain notary like ACRONIS have:

Acronis has 18 offices worldwide. Its R&D centers, Acronis Labs, are based in the United States and Singapore

So there are better solutions than Deep Vault,

what real privacy coin like XMR have;

There are over 180 contributors to the Monero project. See the Monero roadmap here.

ONION is project of maybe 10 people who lose touch with reality, they still wrote some codes, but all is in vain, This project has already lost community

Just don`t put some serious money in this project,

deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 08:52:19 AM

DeepOnion 2021-2022 Roadmap updated.

3-26-2021

https://deeponion.org/roadmap.html

percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 12:14:35 PM

Wrapped Onion is a great idea!
miner@coins

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 01:46:50 PM

We also allow a moderate price drop, but not an extreme price drop, just like your tolerance for speech.
It's strange, who has been dumping coins for 3 years? Who has so many coins? Although the current price is very low, there are a lot of profitable chips in the price, so the price is difficult to have a big increase. Pay attention to the distribution and number of blockchain wallets. The number and proportion of wallets holding coins have not improved significantly. This is consistent with the long-term downturn in trading volume. Therefore, the number and proportion of blockchain wallets can fully reflect the distribution of blockchain wallets. Some real situations. Which one of the many community polls followed the community’s suggestions? Isn't it the final decision of those few people? Therefore, the community suggestions did not play a role at all. Due to the large number of self-purchased investors who are deeply locked in, it is difficult to expect these deep locked ones to let others buy the coin. Therefore, these deep locked ones not only did not become the propaganda of this coin, but the negative side of the coin Supporters of speech. This cannot be blamed on those who are deeply stuck. Because the facts are like this. Respect the market, respect user suggestions, and reward investors. If these points are not improved, the number of users will not increase significantly. Technology is developing. Now if the top 200 coins want to have a privacy function, it is very easy to do it. If the top 200 coins have a privacy function, then it will have no value in existence, leaving time for this coin Not much anymore.
Exminer79

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 05:28:03 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

We also allow a moderate price drop, but not an extreme price drop, just like your tolerance for speech.
It's strange, who has been dumping coins for 3 years? Who has so many coins? Although the current price is very low, there are a lot of profitable chips in the price, so the price is difficult to have a big increase. Pay attention to the distribution and number of blockchain wallets. The number and proportion of wallets holding coins have not improved significantly. This is consistent with the long-term downturn in trading volume. Therefore, the number and proportion of blockchain wallets can fully reflect the distribution of blockchain wallets. Some real situations. Which one of the many community polls followed the community’s suggestions? Isn't it the final decision of those few people? Therefore, the community suggestions did not play a role at all. Due to the large number of self-purchased investors who are deeply locked in, it is difficult to expect these deep locked ones to let others buy the coin. Therefore, these deep locked ones not only did not become the propaganda of this coin, but the negative side of the coin Supporters of speech. This cannot be blamed on those who are deeply stuck. Because the facts are like this. Respect the market, respect user suggestions, and reward investors. If these points are not improved, the number of users will not increase significantly. Technology is developing. Now if the top 200 coins want to have a privacy function, it is very easy to do it. If the top 200 coins have a privacy function, then it will have no value in existence, leaving time for this coin Not much anymore.

i didnt investigate, what he wrote here, he wrote much things, if someone dont agree with him, offer counterarguments against him,  duel with him with arguments, dont just say he`s
stupid, hater, it just that u need have better arguments that him and thats all, to get truth u should hear booth side of medal, not just one which u like,

How Come

I moved to the country so I could rent out my place
Last year I had tourists the whole summer
This year I changed the plan
I raised the price two hundred percent and suddenly there's no one

(How come? How come? How come?) x2

I charged loads for each taxi ride
When Uber came, I went down
So I protested and blocked the road
Suddenly some fist punched me over the face

My coffee is creepy, the milk horrid
My glasses are washed poorly or not at all
It's empty at my coffee shop every day
It's just me and my cousin playing darts

I opened a fast foos joint next to a fast food
My food is worse, but my prices are higher
My ham is rubbish and the bun dry
Everybody eats their hot sandwich and no one wants mine...

(How come? How come? How come?
How come? How come? I don't get it, how come...)

(Refrain)
Is it possible that... that someone is sabotaging me?
(My whole life)
And lobbying against me (my whole life)
Someone is sabotaging me
Maybe it's the goverment
Maybe the Serbs
Maybe free masons
Someone is sabotaging me...

I started a business, it was all OK
I married my secretary and she gave me a son
I'm not at work, I take the baby out on the boardwalk
When suddenly my business went bust

I gave notice at work so I could work on my music
For two years I just yanked my wanker
I wake up this morning, I'm in a nasty shock
Because it say on my account zero point zero

Me and the wife unemployed with three children
Hunger and poverty don't really agree with us
When we made three more kids
Suddenly our life got double the harder

Onion is like this song above, always is sabotage, always is someone else guilty, maybe Serbs or Masons sabotage it?, but no one wants  to discuss with arguments,  The only way to save this project is, to make hard fork and move everything to nontransparent block chain, and privacy should be always on, every person with identity didn`t last long here, Brakmic, Kubera i dont say that this 2 are saints, but something here are wrong,  this are only persons, with open identities, + Mr cheff,but he create some videos and didn`t directly shill ONIONS, he just fan with open identity,  One guy said

ONION Isn`t hardcore privacy coin, it`s a  coin with optional privacy
Stop telling people that this coin is something special, all transactions are Transparent  , coins like XMR & ARRR have ONLY  private transactions,ONION have all addresses open+all transactions are open,no transaction is hidden and this is what top privacy coin had?
we ask people on XMR forum, what they think about ONION and they said everything what i wrote here, they even said,that if ONION is top privacy coin,why no Dark market accept it....  coz isn`t  like XMR, maybe in 17.

NSA is so powerful that destroyed Silk road,they hunt online all hackers,
and allegedly privacy coin with transparent transactions,and amounts
is baby game for this guys, so stop advertise ONION like full privacy coin,
because, just isn`t, maybe this concept work in 2014,but with super computers and Quant computers, won`t work at all
 https://www.nsoit.com/Cybersecurity-News/?article=171256

if just 1 ONION address gets compromised, they will find everything

( FLIP FLOP .something like that) said that ONION-ers don`t read trading groups,Rich investor`s which want put real money, like 10K$, always ask .who is CEO? who is in leadership? and admins give them name,emails,telegrams(dunno what )to contact representative, and they are proud that they lead project, no one who had 10 000$ will invest in project where team is anonymous, forget it, BTC grow organically, and is 1.Crypto currency, like Jesus Christ is 1.son of Gad, if Gad now decide to make babies, Jesus Christ will always be the first, Stop comparing BTC with ONION,

and connect all dots,

ONION have really hard working Devs, but u guys missing the  point,
u  just go in wrong direction with this coin, Why Kucoin delist ONION?
1.no demand (very little demand)
2. Team didn`t  use  trading bots
3.Team didn`t pay Kucoin for liquidity coz they probably ask 100 000 usd for that for 1 year.
lost tier 1 exchange was fatal fatal  really fatal  mistake, and someone need take responsibility for that, like  a high profile investor in this project, that shock me, who will take responsibility for loosing Kucoin?
aha, Kucoin team is guilty for that. Because  they hate ONION,
And ONION forum is full of

shillers of all kind, ,many people get rich with this coin, back in 2017/2018 at begining, and no one dint want help this project, I get in this project in 2018, and first day i bought ONIONS for 10 000$, i lost so much with this coin that this is insane, but i recover, many will newer recover, .we  are in bullmarket, if u miss it, and with Soviet Russia forum u will definitely miss it, where everything is censorship, i support this project only bcs Github activity, but u guys destroy this coin with attitude,
Everything is ok, u just didnt follow trends, i promise this is my last post in Bitcointalk, i have another task and jobs to do.

it sad that things, finish like that, there isn`community annymore, u jast got much bagholders which waiting good time, to release some coins
someone who want to buy it, only some BTC whale which will invest 2 Millions $ can save this project, but privacy of this coin sucks,
P.S u all know that DS_decrypter guess all Deepsend transactions, thats whay Devs didnt want put DEEPSEND on some forums, or bounty web pages, coz is broken and u all know that from beginning, right?

U even didnt bother to make Deepsend transactions, Deep Vault transactions and proof that DS_decrypter speak lie of truth,

i wont bother u annymore, this is my last post on Bitcointalk, sorry coz someone need tell truth, sooner or later that should happen,goodbye

i have all right to wrote that, coz this project almost destroy my life,  GOODBYE AND FAREWELL
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 10:26:57 AM

If you're afraid of your computer files compromised or changed you can start using DeepVault.

We provide confidence that your computer files registered on DeepOnion blockchain are authentic and unchanged.
You can confirm a file originated on a certain date (not new or faked)
A way to prove the file not changed.

You can learn more here
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/start-protecting-your-files-with-deepvault.45341/

escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 06:51:48 AM

DeepOnion Roadmap 2021-2022

>> https://deeponion.org/roadmap.html

Exminer79

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 10:52:32 PM

if you really want to compare this coin with BTC, keep this in mind: (only argument which you use it`s that BTC grow from 0 to 60 000 USD)

Bitcointalk forum users: 3 243 897  VS 14637
Bitcoin twitter followers: 1 800 000   VS 2155
Bitcoin mining difficulty grows:if Bitcoin were a country, only 30 other countries would use more electricity.  no one mine your coin, only team members mine it.
Bitcoin fans on Reddit : 2600 000, 10 000 online VS  13 800 vs 9 online, WTF?Huh
 How many online shops accept BTC ?Which online shop accepts ONION ?   nada,nicht, no one

and you compare this 2 currencies,  with this argument: it`s that BTC grow from 0 to 60 000 USD

Listening on Kucoin been one time miracle, which will never repeat, every coin today deploy privacy, Lumini - privacy for Ethereum erc20 assets, Time overrun ONION
when ONION had big community and Kucoin is just starting, in 2017 Kucoin is now a first tier exchange
they already have quality privacy coins like PIX,

This coin is already 4 years on scene, where are the  results ?
I will tell you ; It`s only  for speculation, buy today,and dump on some greedy teenager investor later,
And you dare to spam KUCOIN, which is a TIER 1 exchange with fake twitter profiles
orbs,cartoon, characters,  Mickey Mouse`s,if u want spam Kucoin, then use profiles with thousands of followers, not with 1 profile,from some person from Mexico which have 15 followers,
Are you aware ? That you trolling communication -There ?  Who lead this project,teenagers ? 
it`s so funny when some "You Tuber" with 150 subscribers tell that ONION is a good investment,

Critics with arguments is always welcome, And we all know that. the same way You want that people see positive, the same way they should hear different opinions,
and make their own opinion,+There is much Privacy coin`s out there, which not hide, under cartoon characters and which not interrupt  Kucoin twitter account,
Just 6 people spamming  Kucoin, it`s this the best what this coin can offer? Btw, why someone Hate ONION,? is just  project which didn`t in 4 years get on better exchanges,
and is still on 1200 + place  by CMC, every single year this coin is lower and lower on CMC, and there are already new ICO`s which coming in  the game, month by month,
If u people want live in  the fantasy that this is the best coin, then live this fantasy, but don`t compare this with BTC,this is Blasphemy for this forum.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 07:49:18 AM

Here is video where mentioned DeepOnion
i cant find time stamp where it was mentioned but i see few comments about deeponion.
Who can find correct time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eHRcb-byU4

DeepVault Certificate

Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:19:30 AM

I thought we have seen this onion token and it's actually failed

kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:16:46 PM

Nope, you must have had a bad information source. Development continues full speed ahead with updates to existing features and new features coming!! Smiley You can read the (rough drafting) Road map for the coming year:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-roadmap-planning.45275/

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Exminer79

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 10:13:55 PM

Isn't failed, is constantly failing now is 1300 place in Coinmarketcap, people realize that this coint won't make them
Rich anymore, there is already 100 + better privacy coins, in bull market you invest in ICO's, then dump when price raise, no one invest in coins which are 5 years old + 1288 place in CMC, u will just loose your money with such coins, invest at your own risk.
miner@coins

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 12:59:30 AM

From now on, this is a failed project. Although the team members themselves think they have been working hard, the market does not seem to recognize the coin. Many team members have wrong ideas. For example, treat community members as employees of the company In view of this, this idea is extremely absurd. In fact, the community members who buy the coin are all shareholders of the coin. Based on their understanding of this concept, it is easy to understand that they block different voices and even block the accounts of community members. You also understand why this coin has reached the point where it is now. They treat community members like they treat the exchange KUCOIN, and when they are completely lost, they want to find it back with great pains. This is how ridiculous. .Leaving may be the best option.
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 05:04:10 AM

DeepOnion Added Cryptofolio.info

You can RT or comment here https://twitter.com/cryptofolio/status/1378286197907234818

https://cryptofolio.info/welcome/coinsList

With nowhere else found unique DeepSend and DeepVault and modernized codebase.

DeepOnion's growing strong everyday. Not a single hacking history on our coin.

You're welcome to join movement of freedom of privacy and web 3.0 daily use case coin. Register our noline most friendly community forum at https://deeponion.org/community/

You can use www.deepvaultonline.com DeepVault everyday online for free!

Register and secure your data with DeepOnion blockchain backed by immutable Bitcoin blockchain.

This bitcoin immutability guarding system also only available on DeepOnion.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4891

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:37:56 PM

i didnt investigate, what he wrote here, he wrote much things, if someone dont agree with him, offer counterarguments against him,  duel with him with arguments, dont just say he`s
stupid, hater, it just that u need have better arguments that him and thats all, to get truth u should hear booth side of medal, not just one which u like,

How Come

(Refrain)
(My whole life)
Someone is sabotaging me
Maybe it's the goverment
Maybe the Serbs
Maybe free masons

Onion is like this song above, always is sabotage, always is someone else guilty, maybe Serbs or Masons sabotage it?, but no one wants  to discuss with arguments,  The only way to save this project is, to make hard fork and move everything to nontransparent block chain, and privacy should be always on, every person with identity didn`t last long here, Brakmic, Kubera i dont say that this 2 are saints, but something here are wrong,  this are only persons, with open identities, + Mr cheff,but he create some videos and didn`t directly shill ONIONS, he just fan with open identity,  One guy said

Stop telling people that this coin is something special, all transactions are Transparent  , coins like XMR & ARRR have ONLY  private transactions,ONION have all addresses open+all transactions are open,no transaction is hidden and this is what top privacy coin had?
we ask people on XMR forum, what they think about ONION and they said everything what i wrote here, they even said,that if ONION is top privacy coin,why no Dark market accept it....  coz isn`t  like XMR, maybe in 17.

because, just isn`t, maybe this concept work in 2014,but with super computers and Quant computers, won`t work at all

( FLIP FLOP .something like that) said that ONION-ers don`t read trading groups,Rich investor`s which want put real money, like 10K$, always ask .who is CEO? who is in leadership? and admins give them name,emails,telegrams(dunno what )to contact representative, and they are proud that they lead project, no one who had 10 000$ will invest in project where team is anonymous, forget it, BTC grow organically, and is 1.Crypto currency, like Jesus Christ is 1.son of Gad, if Gad now decide to make babies, Jesus Christ will always be the first, Stop comparing BTC with ONION,

and connect all dots,

3.Team didn`t pay Kucoin for liquidity coz they probably ask 100 000 usd for that for 1 year.
lost tier 1 exchange was fatal fatal  really fatal  mistake, and someone need take responsibility for that, like  a high profile investor in this project, that shock me, who will take responsibility for loosing Kucoin?

shillers of all kind, ,many people get rich with this coin, back in 2017/2018 at begining, and no one dint want help this project, I get in this project in 2018, and first day i bought ONIONS for 10 000$, i lost so much with this coin that this is insane, but i recover, many will newer recover, .we  are in bullmarket, if u miss it, and with Soviet Russia forum u will definitely miss it, where everything is censorship, i support this project only bcs Github activity, but u guys destroy this coin with attitude,
Everything is ok, u just didnt follow trends, i promise this is my last post in Bitcointalk, i have another task and jobs to do.

it sad that things, finish like that, there isn`community annymore, u jast got much bagholders which waiting good time, to release some coins
someone who want to buy it, only some BTC whale which will invest 2 Millions $ can save this project, but privacy of this coin sucks,
P.S u all know that DS_decrypter guess all Deepsend transactions, thats whay Devs didnt want put DEEPSEND on some forums, or bounty web pages, coz is broken and u all know that from beginning, right?

U even didnt bother to make Deepsend transactions, Deep Vault transactions and proof that DS_decrypter speak lie of truth,

i wont bother u annymore, this is my last post on Bitcointalk, sorry coz someone need tell truth, sooner or later that should happen,goodbye

i have all right to wrote that, coz this project almost destroy my life,  GOODBYE AND FAREWELL

Well said, I remember when this scam launched and people were lied to that this was private at the base layer and they paid everyone in token to shill this garbage.

It seems the Devs (scammers) have finished dumping all their pre-mine and left all the fools out to roost.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Exminer79

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 06:23:32 PM

How Come

(Refrain)
(My whole life)
Someone is sabotaging me
Maybe it's the goverment
Maybe the Serbs
Maybe free masons

and connect all dots,

Well said, I remember when this scam launched and people were lied to that this was private at the base layer and they paid everyone in token to shill this garbage.

It seems the Devs (scammers) have finished dumping all their pre-mine and left all the fools out to roost.

1.we don't know,who was founders: they wrote that 4 crypto expert are,and that they recived 500 000 ONIONS each,
Which they dumped in 2018, then price colaps from 20$ to 2$
They make tons of money with this project, after that they newer invest nothing in ONION,
2.this 4 founders been ordinary spin doctors- real privacy coin's has whole blockchain non transparent, that was second lie
3. Listing on Kuco been 1 time miracle , bcs Kuco start like small exchange and didn't ask KYD,
4. their moderators/ devs/hide on twitter under cartoon characters and now spam whole twitter with this coin
5. Probably this so "called 4 founders" are ordinary team members whic after dump become filthy rich.

They live in ilusy that their Devs work hard, they just copy
Another coin's technogy, Deepvault was  exception, but is useless in 2021, because many services now have blockchain
Notary,  VIDT, Acronis,Notarised,
This coin has potential, if founders show their idetity and didnt dump all Onions, but probably this founders are ordinary team members which u still saw in forum, from time to time, lesson learned, 
 But everyone can still dump ONIONS and invest in some TOP CLASS   ICO with grade 4.9 (1 is right now in progress Wink)

deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 04:00:15 AM

DeepOnion 2021 & 2022 roadmap updated you can see  at https://deeponion.org/roadmap.html

Pages: « 1 ... 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 [1970] 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: