Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]: PredictionVC - PVCX Bounty for completing our UX survey  (Read 462 times)
oceanstone (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:10:44 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 04:03:40 PM by oceanstone

Hi,

We have recently launched an alpha version of PredictionVC. The site aims to become the leading source of cryptocurrency data for traders, just as Bloomberg is today for public stocks.

We would like to get your feedback on the site so far via a short user experience survey. In return for your time for taking the survey, we are giving out PVCX tokens, our own token created on the Waves Platform.

We are giving out a total of 17,000 PVCX tokens to users that complete the survey (takes approximately 10 minutes to complete). This bounty campaign will end on Friday 19th January.

PVCX Tokens Distribution
  • Full Member & below - 5 stakes
  • Senior Member & above - 10 Stakes
  • Capped at 100 survey completions by unique users

How to sign up to the PredictionVC User Experience bounty:

Bounty Rules
  • Must answer all questions in survey - https://joecharlesworth.typeform.com/to/LswKGM
  • Users that have filled it in incompletely or without thought won’t be counted -  at Prediction VC's discretion
  • Users can only fill out the survey once
  • As you are testing a live production site, any content you leave on the site (such as a written review on a token) must be genuine and cannot for example say “Test”.

I'll be running this bounty management personally, so feel free to contact me on here with any questions.

Update: All succesfull applicants have now been informed. Deadline for completing the UX survey will be Wednesday 17th January 2018 with distributions the week after.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

All done! when will the distribution be?

The website looks great and works fine! please keep it up the good work!
The price might be little high, having a lower price you will get more users and be more popular! IMO. Thanks!

BaXTeR403

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:08:04 AM

Wish I could participate as a Jr. Member. I did check out your site though and the project looks awesome! Followed your twitter for future updates.

I run a website reviewing ICOs. Would anyone on the development team be willing to answer a few questions for an article if I send them to the contact email on your site?
imamkhoi9875321

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

Imam Khoiri

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

Everythink is already done for task  and what will we do ?
chaupm

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

When PredictionVC open token sale?
ferry168

Activity: 266
Merit: 150

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

nice site. the feature is good. i will love this site. all task done. good luck dev.

Beli BG

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:45:29 AM by Beli BG

Wish I could participate as a Jr. Member. I did check out your site though and the project looks awesome! Followed your twitter for future updates.

I run a website reviewing ICOs. Would anyone on the development team be willing to answer a few questions for an article if I send them to the contact email on your site?

Could we get better explanation from Devs?
Full Member and below - that means everybody can participate?
I would also take participation.

Edit: Jr. Members can participate ( i saw it on form ). So @BaXTeR403  you can participate;)
Newbies can not  Cry
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

Very interesting site, had lots of fun exploring all the features.

oceanstone (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

All done! when will the distribution be?

The website looks great and works fine! please keep it up the good work!
The price might be little high, having a lower price you will get more users and be more popular! IMO. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. Distributions will be made within 2 weeks of the closing date.
oceanstone (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

This has yet to be decided. We'll post on bitcointalk as and when we have a more definitive date if we do decide to do an open token sale.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

This has yet to be decided. We'll post on bitcointalk as and when we have a more definitive date if we do decide to do an open token sale.
all the information is very good and has enormous potential .. if the token sale is open, i am sure many investors will join and help the success of your project ,, i hope you will soon announced the date for token sale ,,

BaXTeR403

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

Could we get better explanation from Devs?
Full Member and below - that means everybody can participate?
I would also take participation.

Edit: Jr. Members can participate ( i saw it on form ). So @BaXTeR403  you can participate;)
Newbies can not  Cry

Ahhhh my mistake. My eyes completely ignored the "and below" part. Will definitely participate.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

want to join but i still newbie so can not, just wish good luck for this project.
oceanstone (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

want to join but i still newbie so can not, just wish good luck for this project.

@Gagah119 - just to confirm, newbies can also partake. Cheers!
oceanstone (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

All successful applicants for this UX survey have now been informed. Please complete the UX survey prior to Wednesday 17th January 2018 (midnight GMT time) to qualify.

Complete the UX survey now if you have not already done so (takes 10 min - 15 mins to complete).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: