Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Haejin - CryptoAnalyst  (Read 150 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

I have seen a person named Haejin getting lot of positive comments from his followers in the internet. His knowledge is so high as it seems.  Is Haejin is the best Crypto analyst which we should follow on Twitter/steemit ? are there any other analysts like Master Haejin that we can follow to gain knowledge ? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

I have seen a person named Haejin getting lot of positive comments from his followers in the internet. His knowledge is so high as it seems.  Is Haejin is the best Crypto analyst which we should follow on Twitter/steemit ? are there any other analysts like Master Haejin that we can follow to gain knowledge ? 

Never heard of that guy. So I don't know what you say about his predictions on what coins to be invested. My only question is how is he/she different from other crypto analyst out there? There are tons of good analyst already in the industry that sometimes its really hard to filter which one is good and which one is just trying to copy other predictors

As for the market, no one can really predict because its pure speculation. That's why I only look for a few and then decide for myself. I'm not saying that I don't trust them. But its better if you make your own judgement and don't rely on someone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

same, I also never knew the name. there may be some people who are very expert in analyzing crypto. however, in terms of trading, I often analyze their own prices rather than follow the opinions of others..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

Never heard of that guy. So I don't know what you say about his predictions on what coins to be invested. My only question is how is he/she different from other crypto analyst out there? There are tons of good analyst already in the industry that sometimes its really hard to filter which one is good and which one is just trying to copy other predictors

As for the market, no one can really predict because its pure speculation. That's why I only look for a few and then decide for myself. I'm not saying that I don't trust them. But its better if you make your own judgement and don't rely on someone.

Shocked Shocked Shocked really? I thought every one knows him. As I am a newbie while I was searching for info, I have often met his name. now on twitter and steemit. I wonder you dont know him.  yeah no one will be able to predict 100% but still smart traders can analyze better than some traders. Yeah I just listen to all and then I take a decision my self finally accordingly..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

same, I also never knew the name. there may be some people who are very expert in analyzing crypto. however, in terms of trading, I often analyze their own prices rather than follow the opinions of others..

You mean you analyze yourself? so are you successful? how do you decide a selling target?

tales_of_the_crypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

I've only read his prediction that Verge will go from 1400 sats to 3000 sats. After he published the prediction Verge took a nosedive and is now resting at 900 sats Cheesy

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/verge-xvg-new-all-time-highs-dead-ahead

Not impressed.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

I've only read his prediction that Verge will go from 1400 sats to 3000 sats. After he published the prediction Verge took a nosedive and is now resting at 900 sats Cheesy

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/verge-xvg-new-all-time-highs-dead-ahead

Not impressed.

So it hovering at the moment. you can't come to a final conclusion right now. wait and see , after that you can decide whether you should be impressed or not.  Wink

karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

Today I checked his steem look like he finally left crypto good,good Cheesy
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

Today I checked his steem look like he finally left crypto good,good Cheesy