Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ASIC NOTIFIER - Catch your Miner when iN STOCK !!!!!  (Read 146 times)
BossmanPL (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:20:34 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 07:18:34 PM by BossmanPL

Since ASIC's are like gold lately i decided to make program that will monitor and notify when miners of big players are "In stock", so as in result I would like to present to you such tool which has been done by me. Basic function of program is to notify you as soon as possible when specific Asic miner is in stock, notification is sent via SMS and Email. If specific manufacturer has Twitter page, you will be also notified when he will post something about miners (there are some specific keywords when system will notify you). If you want to add new keywords contact us.

Since program needs to monitor several manufacturers websites and social pages and sometimes manufacturer's changes their websites or new miner comes out, i will have to work constantly to upgrade program to deliver best results. I have decided to provide to you two subscription, basic and extended one. Below you will find differences in subscription types.

This is test project, if you guys will find it useful i will work on it to make it better and better.

Monitored Manufacturers:
1. Bitmain
2. Avalon miner manufacturer (two official distributors)
3. Ebang
4. Obelisk
5. Baikalminer

More to come in next version:

6. EHSMiner
7. DCRAsic
8. HalongMining
9. Pangolinminer

Below you will find monthly subscription prices and functions accordingly to subscription type

For monthly standard subscription of $70 (paid upfront each month in crypto)
1. User gets one account
2. You will be able to select up to two manufacturers to be notified
3. You will see all events from selected manufacturers in your account, including dates and link to manufacturer site / or social page
4. You will be notified by email and sms 120 second's after manufacturer put Asic in stock.

For monthly extended subscription of $120 (paid upfront each month in crypto)
1. User get's one account
2. You will be able to select all manufacturers to be notified
3. You will see all batches from selected manufacturers in your account, including dates and link to manufacturer site / or social page
4. You will be notified by email and sms 30 second's after manufacturer put Asic in stock.

I will have system up and running for you guys in 10 days, i have to double check everything before commercial use.
If you are interested in using my system, send me a private message.
If you find any bug in the system, please contact me directly.
If you have any proposition to functions in a system i am open to add them.
If you have any questions, please post them in this topic.
Program is in webserver, it is not Executable script or Windows/Macos

Some pages from system at basic subscription:
https://i.imgur.com/1sPHESH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yWZQp6Q.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassuchi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile