Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[BOUNTY] Join UPcoin’s referral program and earn a whopping $2700+ per month  (Read 9663 times)
TeamUpcoin (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:43:14 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 03:54:24 PM by TeamUpcoin

Breaking news: UPcoin.com exchange doubles referral fees during pre-launch!

How can I benefit from it?

Step 1: Register at UPcoin.com and get $500 to your balance account. This money will be used to cover trading fees.

Step 2: Right after registration join UPcoin’s referral program. It allows you to generate incredible income by simply referring other people! You will be able to withdraw this money, use it to purchase cryptos or simply accumulate it in your account. No other bounty program can match this offer!

Here is a detailed description of the referral program:

First 200 users who bring 50+ qualified referrals*: you will receive a 50% commission from each transaction made by the people referred by you

Next 200 users who bring 30+ qualified referrals*: you will receive a 30% commission from each transaction made by the people referred by you

Next 1000 users who bring 10+ qualified referrals*: you will receive a 20% commission from each transaction made by the people referred by you

The number of slots available in UPcoin’s referral program is limited, so join today to start generating revenue!

How much can I earn at UPcoin?

Our trading experience shows that beginners in trading make approximately $1200/day worth of trades. Experienced traders make even more.

Let’s say you’ve invited 50+ qualified referrals with a 50% commission off their trading fees. Here is what you can earn at UPcoin.com in such case:

That makes a whopping $2700 USD and it’s a result of simply referring other people to join UPcoin.com! Add the $500 you receive at registration and you will get at least $3200!

You can invite 50 more referrals and easily double or even triple your earnings!

(Fig 1. UPcoin night mode, dark version)

Why should I refer people to register at UPcoin.com?

We Hear Your Voice

We have done a series of interviews with over 400 traders who have voiced their main concerns as well as needs. Here are some of the results:

Traders like sign-up rewards. Everyone who signs up at UPcoin.com gets $500 to his/her balance account. This money will be used to cover trading fees at UPcoin.com - you absolutely deserve it!

Traders demand speed! Recent load tests show that UPcoin can handle up to 5 million transactions per second. This is ten times the load that forces any of the top exchanges to shut down.

Traders need secure exchanges. UPcoin’s security system was created by professionals with a solid background in cyber security. In addition, we will launch a closed bounty campaign at hackerone.com paying white-hat hackers to make UPcoin bullet-proof.

Traders want scalable exchanges. UPcoin's distributed server network ensures high performance in 4 global regions: US, Europe, Asia and East Europe. The system is easily scalable, - it will keep running even when other exchanges can't function anymore.

Traders ask for reasonable fees. High fees run this market and it’s time to change the way it is. UPcoin offers reasonable trading fees of 0.1%/0.2%, plus we will not charge any withdrawal/deposit fees - all you pay is the payment processor fee and that’s it!

Traders want clear and understandable interface. UPcoin’s trading interface has been created by a team of professional interface designers, who put emphasis on simplicity, readability, and efficiency. It’s easy to trade at UPcoin, - even newbies like it here!

Traders deserve professional support. No one deserves long waiting times down the support queue. We guarantee a response within 24 hours or faster!

Signing up at UPcoin.com is worth the effort since is fast, secure and reliable!

Here is how you can sign up to join our referral program:

1) Sign up at UPcoin.com, access your personal cabinet and get your referral link

2) You will keep track of all registrations made via your referral link: we will show you exact number of clicks on your link as well as a total number of registrations you generated. Everything is fully transparent and remains under your control at all times.

3) Once qualified referrals start making trades and generating their trading fees, you will start receiving a share of their trading fees (more information available at upcoin.com)

How Your Commission is Calculated:

All your fees will be paid based on the exchange rate active at the moment of trade. You will be able to withdraw this money or use it to purchase the cryptos of your choice. A detailed report will be shown in your personal control panel so that you can keep an accurate record of your earnings.

*A qualified referral is any user who has made at least one active trade.
NOTE: if a referral is using the bonus $500 to cover his/her trading fees, this will not be counted towards referral earnings.

Register at UPcoin.com and join our social media!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

Hello! Please subscribe to our official news channels to receive updates from UPcoin.com

Of course, we will also post period updates in this thread too
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

Any bounty campaign to be implement soon?
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

Dear Aizen10,

thank you for comment. Our referral program is our bounty campaign, which allows you to earn way more than any of the existing bounty campaigns, so feel free to join and tell your friends about it Wink
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Dear Aizen10,

thank you for comment. Our referral program is our bounty campaign, which allows you to earn way more than any of the existing bounty campaigns, so feel free to join and tell your friends about it Wink

Oh.  Thanks for the reply,  but i want to try first this exchange before i recommend it to all of my friends for more better result.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Sure thing! Become our beta-tester stating January 2018 and see for yourself - UPcoin.com is the new generation exchange! More convenient, safer, securer and way faster than any other exchange on the market!
Bit4UTeam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

Sure, this bounty is an attractive offer for most beginners to cryptocurrency world.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

It's attractive not only to beginners, but to everyone! You generate spendable cash as your referrals keep trading.

Use this time to build up your pool up referrals and enjoy the cashflow when trading begins!  Wink
tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

Sounds tempting let me rush and sign up before its too late
tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

I dont know guys this sounds like a pyramid scheme of some sort, I  might be wrong but thats the vibe I am getting
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

This is not a pyramid. We are rewarding our new members with a bonus $500 that will be used to cover your trading fees. It's absolutely fine for a new project to thus incentivise its members. We are transparent that this money is only to cover trading fees.

You can earn money by referring your friends and other people to UPcoin.com. As soon as trading starts, you will start receiving a share of the fees they pay.

As you see, there is nothing of a pyramid in this setup. Everything is transparent right from the start.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

Welcome aboard!
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

I have signed in Upcoin.com
I will invite my friends to hope this project will be more developed in the crypto world

goodluck dev
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

if the fee is so low for you ... what should we charge $ 500 for trading? You have to do hundreds of trades to get to $ 500.
500 tokens would be cool too. but you do not get any members with that. is already clever of you
Ther3dh4t

Activity: 112

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

the $500 sign up bonus is only for tading fees right? it is not available for buying coins on the trading platform? but the money $$$ i got from referral program bounty will be available for buying coins? and is it withdrawable?

TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

I have signed in Upcoin.com
I will invite my friends to hope this project will be more developed in the crypto world

goodluck dev

Thank you for joining!
Mrliberty

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

How can we withdraw the signup free coin
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

How can we withdraw the signup free coin

The bonus $500 you receive at registration can be used only to cover your trading fees when trading begins. We want to make it clear from the start that this is the only purpose of this bonus. If you are interested in earning money you can withdraw and spend, see our referral program.
coinsdash

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

I will like to ask if there is no social media bounty.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

I will like to ask if there is no social media bounty.

We are running a referral campaign and there is no social media bounty unfortunately.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: