Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[BOUNTY] Join UPcoin’s referral program and earn a whopping $2700+ per month  (Read 9674 times)
TeamUpcoin (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

Is there any use of cookies if someone uses the Ref link but doesnt sign up then but signs up at a later date by just going to the website?

They won't show as your referrals. No cookies used there.

I think the referral bounty program will only flood the forum with referral links from some of the members here,
I already saw some of the member posting their referral link, This is a friendly reminder for some of the member joining in this campaign that referral links are not allowed in this forum.
I'm posting it here because your bounty is causing this referral link outrage here.

Yes, people have been abusing it unfortunately. If you can change this topic to a self moderated one, we should be able to cope with it. Otherwise we don't mind ref links getting removed.

I read somewhere that Upcoin will be accepting fiat for trading, how will this work ? Credit card companies and banks are now preventing there customers from using there services to purchase cyrptocurrency.

We are starting out with AdvCash & Perfect Money to accept payments, so you should be able to convert your cryptos to fiat and vice versa. BTW, we run a poll yesterday, asking our community what would they rather prefer for their trades - USDT vs USD - and 90% voted for USD. This is another signal that offering USD for trades is a much wanted decision.
christianax

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

hi devs, $500 is fixed? or there's another rewards?
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

The sign-up reward stopped on Jan 22, 2018. We're currently offering the referral program and it's referral payouts - that will become effective once trading begins.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

Hello Upcoin team!
In your Tm channel I saw that your exchange will be started with 1000 cryptocurrencies onboard

where i can see list of all coins? DeepOnion will be listed?

rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

I don't understand why, from all these beta testers... we haven't heard from a single one on how they are finding the test?
I had applied.. and filled in the form (i trade around 6-8hrs per day and utilise many exchanges) but I was not accepted as a beta tester.

I'm not saying that I am a perfect trader to beta test and exchange, but the radio silence from other beta testers is a little concerning.

Are there any BCTalk HERO or LEGENDARY members on here who have been testing this exchange and can assure us that this is a legitimate project?

TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

It's 1000 trading pairs, which can be easily reached with top 100 currencies.

DeepOnion is ranked 283, which means low chances of getting in from start.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

I don't understand why, from all these beta testers... we haven't heard from a single one on how they are finding the test?
I had applied.. and filled in the form (i trade around 6-8hrs per day and utilise many exchanges) but I was not accepted as a beta tester.

I'm not saying that I am a perfect trader to beta test and exchange, but the radio silence from other beta testers is a little concerning.

Are there any BCTalk HERO or LEGENDARY members on here who have been testing this exchange and can assure us that this is a legitimate project?

Hello, everyone is welcome. To apply, you need to a) have registered at upcoin.com and b) filed an application as a beta tester.

There is no screening of beta testers, all requests are processed on a 'first come, first invited' basis.

We're currently continuing Round 1, and you are welcome to join.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

Hello, everyone is welcome. To apply, you need to a) have registered at upcoin.com and b) filed an application as a beta tester.

There is no screening of beta testers, all requests are processed on a 'first come, first invited' basis.

We're currently continuing Round 1, and you are welcome to join.

yes, very good, but had you read my post, you would have realised that was not what I asked.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

It's 1000 trading pairs, which can be easily reached with top 100 currencies.

DeepOnion is ranked 283, which means low chances of getting in from start.
Thanks for the fast answer Cool
I already like your exchange , will wait for the launch Grin

TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

yes, very good, but had you read my post, you would have realised that was not what I asked.

Right, I'm sorry - missed the point.

Our beta testing is done by a close group, we are finding and fixing bugs as we go, I assume more users are required to start generating buzz. Once beta becomes publicly available we are sure going to get more coverage in the media.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

PM'ed you with the link to join our beta tester group. We still have limited testing before opening up to everyone, just the way it goes.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

Right, I'm sorry - missed the point.

Our beta testing is done by a close group, we are finding and fixing bugs as we go, I assume more users are required to start generating buzz. Once beta becomes publicly available we are sure going to get more coverage in the media.

and in turn, i apologise for my cynicism. You have indeed invited me as a beta tester and as far as I can see, TeamUpcoin have the beginnings of a very good platform to allow users to exchange cryptocurrencies.
I look forwards to doing more tests tomorrow... thankfully I have a good current position on BTC and won't be doing any real trading tomorrow, so should be able to put in a good few hours testing.
Thank you for the invite, having seen the platform first hand, I can state this: I like it.
I won't go any further for now, best of luck to all traders, all over the world.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

scam dont click upcoin links

upcoin still doesnt work
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

upcoin still doesnt work

it's not been launched yet.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

upcoin still doesnt work

Not quite sure what makes you think UPcoin is scam - we have made respective changes on the website and released respective announcements via official SM outlets. We have also given access to our users, who have been able to trade (in demo mode) and see that our team is working on the exchange.

Finally, read the comment made by rgsnedds, it's right above your comment here.

Taking this tiny fraction of facts I believe your calling UPcoin 'scam' is unjustified and unsubstantiated.

More testing is being done and we expect UPcoin to go live this week.

Stay tuned!
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

upcoin still doesnt work

Not quite sure what makes you think UPcoin is scam - we have made respective changes on the website and released respective announcements via official SM outlets. We have also given access to our users, who have been able to trade (in demo mode) and see that our team is working on the exchange.

Finally, read the comment made by rgsnedds, it's right above your comment here.

Taking this tiny fraction of facts I believe your calling UPcoin 'scam' is unjustified and unsubstantiated.

More testing is being done and we expect UPcoin to go live this week.

Stay tuned!

thank you for the mention.
I can confirm I was a round 1 beta tester and as far as I can see.. the upcoin exchange seems to be a working platform, barring a few minor bugs, i have every faith in teamupcoin to deliver a very good cryptocurrency exchange.

disclaimer: I am in no way paid by or employed by Upcoin. I was a random community beta tester with no financial interest gained.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

Thank you for your confirmation!

I would like to reiterate that UPcoin is not scam, that there is a big team working daily (and nightly too) to improve it and that it will be one hell of a competition to existing players in this space.
igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

saw the mention of the scam of the upcoin. it's true? or is everything okay?
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

Everything is fine, we are preparing to go public this week. Started a closed beta test today, which will last up until trading begins.

It's so easy to call everyone 'scam' without taking the effort of backing up one's claim with evidence  Undecided Huh
uriitimoshilov0109

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

I would like to know from the managers how the project is progressing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: