Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:35:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you store your IOTA?  (Read 103 times)
Castlereagh (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

Hi all - I've got a modest holding in IOTA that I hope will appreciate nicely in value over the next few years. However, I've got my stake tucked away on an exchange, and I know it's not good practice to leave it there (in case of hacks, bankruptcy etc.).

Anyone know of a solid, safe option for storing this great little coin? I was hoping there might be a hardware wallet option, but so far I couldn't find one.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

Hi all - I've got a modest holding in IOTA that I hope will appreciate nicely in value over the next few years. However, I've got my stake tucked away on an exchange, and I know it's not good practice to leave it there (in case of hacks, bankruptcy etc.).

Anyone know of a solid, safe option for storing this great little coin? I was hoping there might be a hardware wallet option, but so far I couldn't find one.

Correct me if i am wrong,IOTA has its own wallet thats why there are few wallets that support it.

gowron24

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

Yup, they have their own walle. this is the new one: https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases It had a strange feel to it, but works better than the last. Jutst remember to log on to an acitve node when you are accessing it - some are occasionally offline.
Castlereagh (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Thanks chaps,  very useful - I'll check that out.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

Right now I just have mine in Binance but that's because I have been too lazy to transfer out that amount that I will hold and I am also trading with some amount of it. As others have said they have their own wallet that you can use. I feel fairly safe leaving it in Binance but I understand if you have a large holding you may not want to do that.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: