Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cyptocurrency for global nomads?  (Read 98 times)
EvaGC (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

For a man without frontiers, digital currencies have obvious advantages. By essence they are decentralized, transfers are quick compared to the old systems and much cheaper. However, most digital currencies lack two important functions: store of value including stability; and wealth protection measured in most world economies.

These two factors could be brought up by Globcoin Global Currency, linked to a basket of the currencies of the 15 main economies in the world plus 5 % of Gold. it looks like it ticks all the boxes:

It has all the benefits of the Ethereum Blockchain technology

As a ERC20 token, it is transferrable immediately and at negligible cost

Being the mirror of a basket of the largest 15 currencies in the world , it is by construction very diversified and stable

Against all major currencies and most emerging market currencies, the basket approach has proven to immunize against large swings, potentially protecting purchasing power in multiple residencies
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

I personally like decentralized nature of crypto currencies and basic aim of the decentralized nature of crypto currencies is against the traditional financial system and currencies, so my personal opinion is that we may not need a crypto currency backed by traditional inflationary currencies, i think majority of crypto community will agree with me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: