Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is on the news  (Read 213 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

I have watched bitcoin in the news and they warned the viewers about this matter. Will this increase or decrease the value of bitcoin?

It actually affects the value of bitcoin, if the mainstream media will make bitcoin appears bitcoin to be something untrusted this would make its demand lesser. Bitcoin value is all dependent with its demand, peiple ahoyld be properly informed how it truly wirks and what is really uts purpose serving. In the past weeks, there were misleading new which makes the people question the credibility of bitcoin. One big fctor favtor why oeoplw cannot fully trust bitcoin us really the mainstream media.
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

I have watched bitcoin in the news and they warned the viewers about this matter. Will this increase or decrease the value of bitcoin?
of course, with the news about BITCOIN in the electronic media and online media, some do not like it and some are curious,
curious to find out what is Bitcoin, and certainly, if he is interested in Bitcoin he will definitely invest in Bitcoin and Bitcoin indirect price will be affected...

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

Making news against bitcoins will also increases its popularity. The person who know the real value of the bitcoin will ignore these types of news. Bitcoin is so high that different banks are threatening of it. Just don't listen rubbish news and invest in crypto.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

We can tell that bitcoin becomes legal in many countries, so sometimes it is in the news so that some of them have their bitcoin. All the latest news on bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and virtual currencies. We report on bitcoin exchanges, merchants, regulation, mining and prices.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

Bitcoin is a big topic now in many countries... & become more popular... so that is why it is now on the news..reporters are making reports about bitcoin..
mitabacut

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

yes, now bitcoin has become viral, there is a lot of news spread about bitcoin, a few days ago bitcoin entered the newspaper, and the government has also discussed about Bitcoin

»»»  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange - Implemented as a chat-bot for popular messengers
█      ITO FEBRUARY 14 - MARCH 25       « JOIN ITO NOW »      █
SNAPCALLHERO

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

haha...they have warned about bitcoin 5 years ago. and what's happen? there are thousands people become richer by investing in Bitcoin. Do you wanna become a millionaire?

Lambo-san

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

Warned about what? Bitcoin? Regardless of the news being positive or negative towards Bitcoin the end result will be positive for Bitcoin. Bitcoin became popular because it was published in a magazine that states that Bitcoin is being used to purchase drugs (I've read this in this forum months ago). It's a negative news but it turned positive towards Bitcoin. So will the news you watched would result in an increase or decrease in Bitcoin's price? Either. Bitcoin is volatile. The possible demand increase would not be that huge to influence the current price.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:08:09 PM

I was explaining Bitcoin to my gran (88 years old, bit deaf in one ear) and it was sort of going
fine until I get to the bit about putting a postage stamp on the envelope to cover fees and I told her
the stamp costs between $25-45 per stamp and you never knew quite what price it would
cost until you sent the letter.

Well did she laugh and she said that the last time she gave the postman $40 he came
inside and took all his clothes off but she's getting a bit to old for that nowadays  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The mejia won't talk about fees being the elephant in the room

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
kc999991

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

In my country they started broadcastings news with some bitcoin stories mainly interviewing these so-called experts. Funny enough they all predict Bitcoin is just a bubble waiting to burst, but from the way they speak they don't even know much about how blockchain works.
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

The more people interested in bitcoin, the better for us. As soon as the number of people who know about bitcoin becomes more than 60-70%, this will entail irreversible processes in the economy of most countries. The price of bitcoin will only grow from this, and accordingly its significance.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: