Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain)  (Read 6793 times)
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

It's great that Omnitude has been featured by the blockchain experts on the ICObench site for 4.7 points, a very high score. I know the scores are not all that great but the blockchain experts have relied on great ideas and development team to evaluate this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

It's great that Omnitude has been featured by the blockchain experts on the ICObench site for 4.7 points, a very high score. I know the scores are not all that great but the blockchain experts have relied on great ideas and development team to evaluate this project.
That's great. But investors do not like this project Sad the Team collected only $5,073,000 of $25,000,000( 20%). This is very little for the development of the project.

bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Hi just one question when im claiming my tokens can i use my ERC 20 Ledger Nano MEW Adress On my Ledger or i have to use regular MEW?
Kirky

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

I still don't understand why there is not more investments during Omnitude's tokensale. They have experience from the industry, POC ready, reasonable roadmap and they solve notorious problems of e-commerce business. Omnitude might be one of the most overlooked tokensales in 2018 ...
Lack of investment is due to referral program which is omnipresent at their social medias; also their social medias are full of ICO ratings Grin
Kirky

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

I want to ask about bounty weekly bets, who am I supposed to ask?
You should join their telegram group designed to bounty managment https://t.me/OmnitudeBounty
You can also ask them in their bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043835.0
Kirky

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

There are 1496 unique holders of Omnitude Token now and we see that their number is growing constantly:
http://bloxy.info/token_holders/0x171d750d42d661b62c277a6b486adb82348c3eca
It means that in ICO there are only 1496 participants. However in their telegram group there are 20k so...
so what?) do you expect that they all will become an investors?) may be they are bots, or bounty participants or airdrop'ers...

I was speaking exactly about it Smiley
That there is no hype anymore around their ICO, so I'm pretty sure that the ICO extension won't change anything...
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

There are 1496 unique holders of Omnitude Token now and we see that their number is growing constantly:
It means that in ICO there are only 1496 participants. However in their telegram group there are 20k so...
so what?) do you expect that they all will become an investors?) may be they are bots, or bounty participants or airdrop'ers...

That there is no hype anymore around their ICO, so I'm pretty sure that the ICO extension won't change anything...
you are very positive about them )) As for me I guess that they may don't even raise their soft cap, it is 10 million if I'm not mistaken.
Sirokoshi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

By the end of may, the project will collect a maximum of $ 6 million - now the process of token sale is very slow. Unfortunately, the team paid little attention to marketing.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

Hi. Why do you choose a network that is licensed to use Hyperledger and what other benefits does Hyperledger offer?
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

Omnitude has a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with Omnitude and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2I4gdSX

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

The project is guaranteed to ensure the transfer of the original product from the sellers, as the process of tracking the goods will occur at all stages, starting with the vendor's location, and ending until it reaches the buyer's hand. Smiley
Kirky

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

By the end of may, the project will collect a maximum of $ 6 million - now the process of token sale is very slow. Unfortunately, the team paid little attention to marketing.
Yeah, I like your "little attention to marketing". Personally, I'm sure that they won't even reach 6 millions for two reasons:
1) in 6 days they raised 90k$ 
2)the dynamics of investment go down each day Cool
Kirky

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

Omnitude has a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with Omnitude and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2I4gdSX

This post is an excellent exemple of ICO ratings's venality Grin
"The risk of your investment is very low" of course...
They change the rules of token sale + didn't reach soft cap so far...
CoinShopping.pl

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:08:05 PM

The authors of the project Omnitude ICO promise to make the field of Internet trading transparent, profitable and safe. This system will play the role of a bridge for integration between existing systems and the technology of blockrooms without the need to replace them. Smiley

Your summary applies to 1000 other projects as well. What is it that makes this one unique?
I think that Omnitude ICO offers an innovative concept to address major inefficiencies in enterprise system management which are ripe for blockchain implementation.

For now blockchain only makes sense in enterprise system management where you don't need a lot of speed I think.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

E-commerce is increasingly demonstrating a significant increase in the volume of its sales. The increased demand for this service requires the renewal of the system and technologies. This project can help us in this
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

The project is guaranteed to ensure the transfer of the original product from the sellers, as the process of tracking the goods will occur at all stages, starting with the vendor's location, and ending until it reaches the buyer's hand. Smiley
All customer actions will be recorded. And all databases will be reliably protected from hacking thanks to the Omnitude ID.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

yes, it will not change anything, agree. I saw them at the very beginning and they were looked pretty interesting for invest, but after that I being in their telegram groups I've changed my opinion, and as far I see a lot of people did the same.
fulcare

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

yes, it will not change anything, agree. I saw them at the very beginning and they were looked pretty interesting for invest, but after that I being in their telegram groups I've changed my opinion, and as far I see a lot of people did the same.

Many ICOs went for an extension because most of them were supposed to end at a time where everybody had to pay taxes and stuff. Could help a little to move the end date but they also need to promote it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fulcare

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

Many factors tell me that people are interested in this platform. Smiley
For example, most experts consider the idea of the project not very original, but quite timely. Sharp criticism indicates the undisguised interest of experts in the project, so in the future it should be observed.
May be you're right, but the idea with refferal program affraided all investors.
Personally, I think that OMNITUDE has missed its chance Undecided

Why do you think that the idea with referral programs made investors stay away from this? Investors are also interested in expanding the community and creating some interest.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: