Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain)  (Read 6793 times)
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

Hi  when im claiming my tokens can i use my ERC 20 Ledger Nano MEW Adress On my Ledger or i have to use regular MEW?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

I still don't understand why there is not more investments during Omnitude's tokensale. They have experience from the industry, POC ready, reasonable roadmap and they solve notorious problems of e-commerce business. Omnitude might be one of the most overlooked tokensales in 2018 ...
Lack of investment is due to referral program which is omnipresent at their social medias; also their social medias are full of ICO ratings Grin

So the referral program has had some unforeseen side effects, interesting.. I still believe Omnitude is going to push it through the softcap, one more month to go. Some significant business partnership would also help.  Wink
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

There are 1496 unique holders of Omnitude Token now and we see that their number is growing constantly:
http://bloxy.info/token_holders/0x171d750d42d661b62c277a6b486adb82348c3eca
It means that in ICO there are only 1496 participants. However in their telegram group there are 20k so...
so what?) do you expect that they all will become an investors?) may be they are bots, or bounty participants or airdrop'ers...

I was speaking exactly about it Smiley
That there is no hype anymore around their ICO, so I'm pretty sure that the ICO extension won't change anything...
yes, it will not change anything, agree. I saw them at the very beginning and they were looked pretty interesting for invest, but after that I being in their telegram groups I've changed my opinion, and as far I see a lot of people did the same.

Many ICOs went for an extension because most of them were supposed to end at a time where everybody had to pay taxes and stuff. Could help a little to move the end date but they also need to promote it.
As far I see their promo campaign is not a small, but it will not help if people don't like them in general, I saw the same already a couple of times with other projects.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

Will omnitude have it’s own mainchain the future ?
marey zokan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

Great roadmap- Looking forward to following the progress of the project and seeing how well you do AND The submitted offers and projects of the company very strongly inspire confidence and set on a positive alignment!
marey zokan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

IN THIS PROJECT and At the end of the project they should be able to achieve a great success. The project is an indisputable one ever seen I think the company has a clearly good future and I will participate until the end of the project.
omnitude (OP)

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

Omnitude and Williams Martini Racing Announce a New Partnership 

Williams Martini Racing has today partnered with Omnitude to look at how blockchain technology can become a crucial tool within a Formula One team. Enterprise middleware technology provider Omnitude will work with the team to explore how blockchain technology could be implemented into numerous aspects of how a Formula One team operates. 

Omnitude, a company on a pioneering mission to revolutionise connectivity between blockchain technologies and enterprise systems partners the team as the firm seeks additional funding, after their token sale launched in March 2018. 

Williams Martini Racing has a relentlessly innovative presence in motorsport, leveraging data to hone its competitive edge. A partnership with Omnitude allows Williams Martini Racing the capabilities to utilise blockchain technology in one of sport’s most demanding and data-driven environments.

Omnitude have agreed a multi-year partnership with Williams Martini Racing, which will see branding on the team’s drivers and senior personnel from the Spanish Grand Prix. The company’s logo will also appear on the team environment over a race weekend and on the car for the Spanish and Monaco Grands Prix.

Omnitude will be looking to showcase their ability through a close working relationship with the team to highlight how blockchain technology can be implemented into everyday businesses.

Omnitude's smart integration layer allows enterprises to adopt blockchain on a 'plug and play' basis, without needing to replace existing systems. Helping to drive mass adoption of this technology, making it quicker, easier, and cheaper to integrate blockchain technology into businesses of all sizes.

Talking of their involvement with Omnitude, Claire Williams, Deputy Team Principal of Williams Martini Racing, said: “Williams prides itself on speed of innovation and engineering excellence. We welcome the opportunity to form a close partnership with Omnitude and provide the ideal environment to showcase radical new technologies that have the power to transform the capabilities of businesses around the world.”

Commenting on the collaboration, Chris Painter, CEO and Founder of Omnitude, said: “We are exceptionally pleased to have signed this deal with Williams, to look at how Omnitude’s expertise in blockchain technologies can be implemented across their organisation. Working with Williams Martini Racing is a major validation of our product and vision and this partnership is a natural pairing of two of the UK’s most innovative and cutting edge organisations.”
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

There are 1496 unique holders of Omnitude Token now and we see that their number is growing constantly:
It means that in ICO there are only 1496 participants. However in their telegram group there are 20k so...
so what?) do you expect that they all will become an investors?) may be they are bots, or bounty participants or airdrop'ers...

That there is no hype anymore around their ICO, so I'm pretty sure that the ICO extension won't change anything...
yes, it will not change anything, agree. I saw them at the very beginning and they were looked pretty interesting for invest, but after that I being in their telegram groups I've changed my opinion, and as far I see a lot of people did the same.

Many ICOs went for an extension because most of them were supposed to end at a time where everybody had to pay taxes and stuff. Could help a little to move the end date but they also need to promote it.
As far I see their promo campaign is not a small, but it will not help if people don't like them in general, I saw the same already a couple of times with other projects.
Yeah, I forgot this aspect... In fact the majority (84%) of blockchain related with Ecommerce doesn't reach its Hard Cap Cool
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

OMNITUDE ICO runs until 31.05.2018

I don't see the point in changing the terms of the token sale. Unfortunately, the interest in the project is very low and people have no desire to invest in the project.
I don't think they had any choice, it's quite a long way from 5 million dollars to the softcap of 10 million at the current rate of investment.

Yes. I was right - the project has collected only 20% of the hard cap. $5,180,342 OF $25,000,000 (21%). Or has this amount changed?
coinsniperX

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

Yeah, I forgot this aspect... In fact the majority (84%) of blockchain related with Ecommerce doesn't reach its Hard Cap Cool
Maybe very soon everything will be OK. People woke up again and started invest in ico's very active again, so it is possible to reach the hard cap. Will watch )
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

I don't see the point in changing the terms of the token sale. Unfortunately, the interest in the project is very low and people have no desire to invest in the project.
I don't think they had any choice, it's quite a long way from 5 million dollars to the softcap of 10 million at the current rate of investment.

Yes. I was right - the project has collected only 20% of the hard cap. $5,180,342 OF $25,000,000 (21%). Or has this amount changed?
I think we should wait. Until the end of the token sale another 27 days. During this time, the amount may increase several times. After all, the market has become stable.
doraemon928

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:32:22 AM

Very impressive whitepaper, short and to the point. Omnitude whitepaper unlike other ICO's doesn't have repetitive contents to make it look lengthy. Broken into two parts, standard and technical. I give it 10/10
Afteryou56

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

I think the name of that club isn't familiar enough. 😅
Sirokoshi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

I think we should wait. Until the end of the token sale another 27 days. During this time, the amount may increase several times. After all, the market has become stable.
What you say is correct. The team is actively working on the promotion of the project, so soon there will be a good result.
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

I read your message that you are set up your Pool on our platform. And the minimum amount investors can contribute to the Pool is 100ETH. Do you think this is too much? I think the bottom 20ETTH will be more reasonable and will allow more investors to participate
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

Actually, how much they have collected the money? i cant find this information on their website. has omnitude reached the softcap?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

Maybe very soon everything will be OK. People woke up again and started invest in ico's very active again, so it is possible to reach the hard cap. Will watch )
On the one hand you're right, in google trands there are more and more requests about ICO, so the new cash comes. On the other hand yuo're wrong, because each new investor doesn't event take a look at ongoing ICO but at upcoming Wink Moreover Omnitude is the confirmation Cheesy
coinsniperX

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

On the one hand you're right, in google trands there are more and more requests about ICO, so the new cash comes. On the other hand yuo're wrong, because each new investor doesn't event take a look at ongoing ICO but at upcoming Wink Moreover Omnitude is the confirmation Cheesy

"each new investor doesn't event take a look at ongoing ICO but at upcoming"

sorry man but this is fully bullshit ))
sagatel

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

I think the team needs to reduce hard cap.. In this case, investors will become more active and the team will be able to raise more funds.

Afteryou56

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Hello. Is omnitude trading anywhere? I was not in the ICO and would like to get some Tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: