Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soil Coin returns to the game!!!  (Read 224 times)
Xelpherpolis (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

Guys, there is information about one coin, that soon there is growth.
Some closed telegram channels actively begin to signal this! What do you think?

Here is the link - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SOIL_BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

It's true? If so, then I'm very happy. Coin seemed cool. It makes sense to sell my ether
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

It's true? If so, then I'm very happy. Coin seemed cool. It makes sense to sell my ether

Do you think growth will be long-term or short-term? I would like to sell 0.5 Bitcoin, but I can only do it in a week. Will I have time or I will not get a piece of pie? Smiley
hikky22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

Yep? Great news! I was still a member of the ICO, they have a fairly good innovative idea, it was clear that sooner or later they will start to grow!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

Yep? Great news! I was still a member of the ICO, they have a fairly good innovative idea, it was clear that sooner or later they will start to grow!

As an ICO member, can you tell us about the prospects of the coin? Should I buy it now? This is a short-term investment, am I right?
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

Is this valid information? I've been asking for info about this for a while, just run onto it. Can someone please confirm this? Smiley

If so, looking good! Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

As an ICO member, can you tell us about the prospects of the coin? Should I buy it now? This is a short-term investment, am I right?
In fact, they have grown very well in December! I think that growth will be long-term, because the influx of new funds and new contracts are very good for asset growth!
hikky22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

In fact, they have grown very well in December! I think that growth will be long-term, because the influx of new funds and new contracts are very good for asset growth!
Yes, you are all saying the right, plans are still to sign contracts with several companies, one of which is in India! If everything goes well, I think that we will see very good growth and interest of large investors!
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

I saw a source that predicts growth - he really can be trusted. I think this is really an interesting short-term investment
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

Yes, you are all saying the right, plans are still to sign contracts with several companies, one of which is in India! If everything goes well, I think that we will see very good growth and interest of large investors!
I heard about this coin, but I did not think that it had such a potential for growth! What is known about who will become a partner of the company?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

I heard about this coin, but I did not think that it had such a potential for growth! What is known about who will become a partner of the company?

If you mean that Korean company, then this is one of the leaders of the region in the food industry. This is a very large holding company
hikky22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

As I understood, CheilJedang became a partner, which is one of the leaders of the region's food industry. Shortly before the New Year, the third stage of negotiations was successfully completed. It is planned that the South Korean company will apply the Soil Coin for cross-border payments, but this news has not yet been announced! Nobody knows for sure about further cooperation, we can only guess
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

So, it makes sense to buy this coin? It is now not so expensive? I have a few extra ethers
rlm42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:37:43 PM

So, it makes sense to buy this coin? It is now not so expensive? I have a few extra ethers

I believe that you need to hurry, the price for the Coin Soil has already increased slightly.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

No these kind of cheap coins will not be competitor for the bitcoin. I see recently the video of Segwit2x team. Their project seems promising and helpful to the bitcoin network as well. So please ignore the all other coins shows worst symptoms like they are like a opponent.
I do not think that this coin will grow further in the market place and we find the ethereum to cross the 1.5k USD soon in the chart but other coins are cheap altcoins will not shows any growth in the market place supply and price.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

No these kind of cheap coins will not be competitor for the bitcoin. I see recently the video of Segwit2x team. Their project seems promising and helpful to the bitcoin network as well. So please ignore the all other coins shows worst symptoms like they are like a opponent.
I do not think that this coin will grow further in the market place and we find the ethereum to cross the 1.5k USD soon in the chart but other coins are cheap altcoins will not shows any growth in the market place supply and price.

As far as I understand, no one here is talking about competing with bitcoin. This is a short-term investment, and quite interesting. Something like quick money
Xelpherpolis (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Who spoke of the competitor bitcoin?
I said that this is a good opportunity for investment now!
the more so the coin is now on the decline, you can buy at a low cost and make a good profit.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

Has anyone already bought a coin? What about the volume of trading?
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

Bro we really don't know what will happen in the future. But if this coins has a good team behind then why not? But why it is a closed telegram group though? its a like a thread in a forum where it is heavily moderated.  Grin

But I believed in short term, this coin could go up. We all know that there's a lot of people who tries to pump and dump a coin. However, if the project or the coin didn't get enough traction from the community then I doubt that coin could be a good investment long term. Just my .2 cent.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

Bro we really don't know what will happen in the future. But if this coins has a good team behind then why not? But why it is a closed telegram group though? its a like a thread in a forum where it is heavily moderated.  Grin

But I believed in short term, this coin could go up. We all know that there's a lot of people who tries to pump and dump a coin. However, if the project or the coin didn't get enough traction from the community then I doubt that coin could be a good investment long term. Just my .2 cent.

Dude, I totally agree with you! I think this is a very interesting short-term investment. And there is not much time left to buy a cheaper coin, the price of it is growing
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: