Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Brazukcoin - true anonymous currency [BZK]  (Read 9599 times)
brazukcoin (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

Here are some nice features that would be amazing to see in this coin's roadmap:

Tor integration;
OBFS4 Bridge Support;
Ring Signatures (or some other technique to make it truly untraceble);
Stealth Addresses;

Um grande salve.

billswk,

Thanks for the tips!

That kind of stuff is what I actually like about, but now I need to get Brazuks social media presence established.

I put this in my to-do list!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 09:06:04 AM by keepboxm

More anonymous than Monero? Because if it is - its a very great announcement and your project will be moon soon Smiley
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

http://block.brazukcoin.space/en/
http://pool.brazukcoin.space/

Work in progress...new URL...stay tuned...

EDIT: Website is UP!

http://www.brazukcoin.space/

katorisenko,

Well welll, that was fast!

Amazing job katorisenko, thank you so much!

So, what we do now, you ask?! We keep on sailing, swiftly and easy... heading for the Moon!  Grin

Ok, I created accounts on twitter, discord, facebook, and slack. And we have the subreddit.

I'll now start working on updating information about Brazuk, and get the social thing going (I want you there, please).

Also I will start working no getting binaries for Mac and Mobile. I already have done it for Linux, and will update info soon.

Then we can start asking Brazuk to be listed on all exchanges available.

ps.: btw, I need to ask another help from you guys!

As absurd as it sounds, I never had the chance to mine BZK myself, so fast the mining difficulty has risen (but then again, I was never a miner, so I don't have mining hardware).

I didn't pre-mine bzk because I thought I'd have time to accumulate some, before it getting noticed... I was so wrong!  Roll Eyes

So for those rich on BZK out there, please consider sharing a few coins donating to this embarrassingly poor dev?

BZK address: br3PtmG2Rcs83MEv3hUcW255jg6if4oTh7QHaqV3df55jFhEr6upnAyA64rxe5nBCXKYHT7RBE35f1W zGN42LWyp1nw58HUaY

Now back to work!

Thank you!

this is what stock exchange said

The Stocks.Exchange coin listing price is 0.2 BTC.
The following is the official procedure to add new coins to stocks.exchange.

1. Send us detailed information about your coin or token (Links to website, source code, block explorer, etc.)
2. Let us know which trading pair(s) you wish to have, i.e. BTC, ETH, or NXT.
3. We will begin adding your coin.
4. Once your coin has been listed, you have to go to your stocks.exchange profile and make 5 deposits and 1 withdrawal. This allows us to test our daemon.
(To make this test you have to go to Profile -> Wallets (Manage) -> Find your coin -> Deposit -> Deposit Adress)
5. When you have successfully finished testing, let us know that you're done.
6. At this point, you will make the payment, and send us the transaction's hash.
7. Finally, when everything has been done and the transaction has confirmed, we will create your pair.
8. Enjoy trading on Stocks.Exchange!

Please note: there has to be at least $1000 in trading volume for your coin or token per day.

rulez,

I would think letting coins in and profiting from their trading is a better business approach.. oh well!   Roll Eyes

But let that not discourage us!

There are people already asking for bzk, so there's market demand. So we must provide this service as well.

We need to get in!

Grin
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

It's a shame that there is no pre-mine for this project. That could have attracted a lot of users to it.
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

It's a shame that there is no pre-mine for this project. That could have attracted a lot of users to it.

ainsleyfran,

That could have been an option, but that is in the past now.

But hey, there's still plenty of opportunities in Brazukcoin, so be sure to get your wallet!

The coin is still in its infancy so there's still time before it hits the exchanges.

Good luck!
afkarafian

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

i want to know about the roadmap, dev.
anchovy99

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

me2. Also I like to know the difference between Brazukcoin and other anonymous coins.
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

me2. Also I like to know the difference between Brazukcoin and other anonymous coins.

afkarafian and anchovy99,

These are fair questions.

I'll answer you in a couple hours as I'll be writing this right now (among other things).

afkarafian

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

I'll answer you in a couple hours as I'll be writing this right now (among other things).

i will wait dev, beside that im still mining using CPU with very low hashrate, only 185-225 H/s  Grin Grin Grin Grin
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

i will wait dev, beside that im still mining using CPU with very low hashrate, only 185-225 H/s  Grin Grin Grin Grin

afkarafian,

Good to know!

Keep going!    Grin

btw, if you have hardware sparing, mine even if only to help the network.

Miners also have an essential role in transaction validation.

You can mine and still not exaust your hardware by using one cpu thread, for example:

> start_mining 1

i82blikeu

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

More anonymous than Monero? Because if it is - its a very great announcement and your project will be moon soon Smiley

What are your benefits in comparison with Monero?
tigerjack

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

Hi dev, do you have a roadmap fpr the next 6 months? exchange, e-commerce, web wallet,etc..

if miners knows a lot , be sure sure we can attrack more people. I have also a question that, what is the exact time of each blocks? 3 minutes or 4 minutes?

But it seems that, the pools open the blocks very slow, which is unprofitable at the  moment. Maybe you need the implement latest zawy algo for to quick adjust and
correct block times?

good luck..
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Hello folks!

We have a new version of Brazukcoin v.1.0.1.

Nothing fancy, but still an important security checkpoint added.

Checkpoint 1984  Wink

Please upgrade your wallets!

For instructions on compiling from the source code, check the [ANN] post on the first page of this thread.

For Windows, there are binaries here: https://github.com/brazukcoin/brazukcoin/releases

Zip file checksum (win-x64-bin-v1.0.1.zip):

MD5: f2ce6f10e5242db94911ec9661aa69e6
SHA1: 54745f701bb6c2762bde620987170c72478c41e5

brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:29:18 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 01:44:01 PM by brazukcoin

Hi dev, do you have a roadmap fpr the next 6 months? exchange, e-commerce, web wallet,etc..

if miners knows a lot , be sure sure we can attrack more people. I have also a question that, what is the exact time of each blocks? 3 minutes or 4 minutes?

But it seems that, the pools open the blocks very slow, which is unprofitable at the  moment. Maybe you need the implement latest zawy algo for to quick adjust and
correct block times?

good luck..

What are your benefits in comparison with Monero?

tigerjack and keepboxm,

Thanks for the good wishes!

Be sure to get a wallet and stay around so you don't miss out the ride!

So, I'm going to release a very ambitious roadmap soon (in a few hours). I had some feedback from the community, and also have my own ideas.

It's not my style to create unnecessary suspense, so let it be known that my main concerns with bzk are accessibility, easy of use, and privacy.

Also, in my experience, the most important thing in life is credibility. You gotta provide a stable and trustworthy service, otherwise even the most flashy products will fail in the long run.

So when someone uses hardware, time and other resources to invest in bzk, he or she must be sure they won't lose their money because of some lousy wallet, or server, etc.

afkarafian

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

afkarafian,

Good to know!

Keep going!    Grin

btw, if you have hardware sparing, mine even if only to help the network.

Miners also have an essential role in transaction validation.

You can mine and still not exaust your hardware by using one cpu thread, for example:

> start_mining 1

solo mining get reward?
im joining the pool, dev.
billswk

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Here are some nice features that would be amazing to see in this coin's roadmap:

Tor integration;
OBFS4 Bridge Support;
Ring Signatures (or some other technique to make it truly untraceble);
Stealth Addresses;

Um grande salve.

billswk,

Thanks for the tips!

That kind of stuff is what I actually like about, but now I need to get Brazuks social media presence established.

I put this in my to-do list!

In my opinion, the first step to stablish a good comunity around this project is to create a solid and ambitious roadmap, and it has to be better than what we already have out there.

The best anonymous coins nowdays are the spectrecoin (XSPEC) and DeepOnion (ONION). And as you can see, their marketcap has exploded recently.

I'm not an expert, but I think that getting the best features of both of them and adding in into one coin would be awesome! Here's an example: DeepOnion doest have OBFS4 Bridge Support and Spectrecoin does't allow you to send anonymous messages, what if we could do both?

Why do I think ONION and XPEC are the best? Because together, they have the key features that prople need in an anonymous ecosistem:

1) Comunciation
2) True anonymous, fast and cheap transactions.

Thanks.
ipp2

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:33:54 PM

Why no discord and why 60 blocks before verification?
Sosolean

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

hi people

I have applied to get coin listed on yobit free listing i would suggest as many of us as possible do the same

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
SaniaNET

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

How to setup solo minimg via brazukcoind & external GPU miner?
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

Hello folks!

So I've writing this great roadmap, and got caught carried away. So away that could not finish it yet.

Instead of releasing a half-assed job, I prefer to release it tomorrow when it's complete.

See you later!   Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: