Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Brazukcoin - true anonymous currency [BZK]  (Read 9604 times)
nsummy

Activity: 1178
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

It's a shame that there is no pre-mine for this project. That could have attracted a lot of users to it.

How is that exactly?  Giant pre-mines generally dissuade people.  If there is no pre-mine it somewhat eases fears that the dev is just trying to get rich

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

Hello folks!

So I've writing this great roadmap, and got caught carried away. So away that could not finish it yet.

Instead of releasing a half-assed job, I prefer to release it tomorrow when it's complete.

See you later!   Wink

Wow dev it seems like you're really dedicated to this project, there isn't a day that you haven't updated us on what's been happening with the development of the coin, kudos to your for being this active in the community, I really hope this will not change when this project will get more recognition. It's great to read that you're working on the roadmap, I really can't wait to read it and see what's in store for this project in the months to come. So after releasing the roadmap, what's next? Are you going to release the website or the whitepaper anytime soon? And out of curiosity I just want to ask, are you the only one working on this project? Or you have a team with you working on the development of this project? Btw dev I just want to congratulate you for the progress you've made so far, you're really doing great so far, keep up the good work!

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
brazukcoin (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:48:33 AM

Hello folks,

So I couldn't get to sleep without keeping my promise to release some form manifesto, whitepaper, or roadmap, regarding Brazukcoin.

Although not complete (I erased 70% of the text so not to abuse you with my gibbering), yet my thoughts below can be seen as the founding principles that will guide Brazuk.

-------------

Brazukcoin, and the road ahead.

"In a world of increasing threats to liberty, Brazukcoin brings a new front of resistance in the form of financial freedom.

Brazukcoin is based on the time tested blockchain technology, and also has extreme privacy features in its Cryptonote algorithm.

The code is (and will always remain) free and open-source!"

In the announcement of Brazukcoin, a few words stand out: "Threats to liberty", "new front of resistance", "financial freedom".

They are important as they hint at our priorities, and tell what next steps we see as natural for this new cryptocurrency in order to help us reach those goals of Freedom!

As long as humans have strolled through this planet, a common story seems to repeat itself: Whenever humans came together, though never completely peacefully, yet free enough to trade goods and services voluntariously, prosperity followed. When that freedom was curtailed, poverty has been certain. We saw that in the early days of the Ancient Romans, in the Silk Roads where merchants sold their goods from Asia to Europe; even in the violent days of the Viking Age with its "bullion aconomy" propelling human prosperity in Europe, and the Middle East. And not to mention the largest experiment in human freedom ever achieved in written history: The American Revolution, which gave us the best example of how humans can prosper in an amazing way, if they agree to respect a few rules that guarantee enough human freedom to roam about and trade at will to whomever.

Also, one can see in that same history how these fantastic Eras and Civilizations seem to always have the same fate: Decadence! As societies become more complex, there seems to be an almost irresistible force pushing them towards building ridiculous bureaucracies, and from these parasitic institutions, politians, and other leeches find the perfect ecosystem to thrive. And then those great days of prosperities go away, leaving ruins and silly old coins to be visited by mesmerized tourists in the future.

Enter the Internet!

Since the advent of the Internet, humans have had, probably for the first time in history, the chance to find ways to resist this entropic fate. We have created online forums to converse without any form of censorship, bypassing the filters of powers that be. In those societies where censorship is pushed down people's throats from tyranically centralized governments, we have used technologies like cryptography, to circumvent.

But no modern invention has the potential to liberate us from these cunning parasites, who want to tell us how to live, what to say, and what to do (though those same despicable overlords tend themselves to play by different rules!), as the Internet. And to think the Internet was spawned from the rivalry of some of those same overlords!

So, as a consequence of this now we have, if not yet perfect, still a potentially disrupting platform where the balance can go towards free thinking people, even when they're not capable of fighting back through conventional means.

The mass media calls for control over 'nutcases' spreading conspiracy theories. The music industry overlords calls for the government to shut down pirate sources that spread evil copies of their garbage.

Enter cryptocurrency!

With technologies like blockchain, cryptonight, and others being created left and right, we have the chance to finally prove that money is not the "root of all evil" per se, but that the result of its use depends on who uses it.

Amongst a sea of cryptocoins, we now have Brazukcoin!

Our ultimate mission is to help dethrone parasites who feed on the blood of hard-working 'peasants', so dumbed-down that they cannot fight back, so they think.

And in order to do that, a few principles must be respected and achieved.

By understanding the challenges told above, any form of human interaction, like with money for example, must achieve these crucial goals:

- Privacy:

No form of tyranny or censorship, whether from a rogue individual, or organization, must be able to coerce or interfere in any form in anyone's desire to voluntarially trade his money for any goods or service, if agreed by the other party, unless harm is done to a helpless third party, whether a child, or an animal, for example.

In Brazukcoin we use the CryptoNote technology.

Some of its features satisfies our goals of privacy:

Untraceable payments: Ring signature protects your privacy by signing communication on behalf of a group, therefore obfuscating the individual.

Unlinkable transactions: By using Diffie-Helmann cryptography, transactions are obfuscated by sending multiple unique addresses from a single public key, therefore cross-linking communication.

- Security:

Blockchain analysis resistance: By not repeating one-time addresses and mixing keys in ring signatures, Cryptonight makes very hard to break Brazukcoin's security model through pattern analysis.

Adaptative paremeters: Cryptonight forces the network to adapt independently of individual desires. Its current state is re-calculated from previous ones allowing the network to develop on its own, without direct human intervention (Goodbye central banks!).

Accessibility:

In order to make Brazukcoin avaialable to everyone we must guarantee accessibility.

- People should be able to interact with Brazukcoin in their languages.

- They should have Brazukcoin available to them even in the most tyrannical environment (through obsfucating schemes like Tor, for example).

- They should not depend on always-on Internet to keep their money available (paper wallet).

Easy of Use:

Brazukcoin should easy to use like fiat money is. People shouldn't have to receive complex training to use it. That is, in itself, already a form of friction to adoption.

- Use of web wallet,
- GUI wallet.
- more...

These are the main pillars of a successful form of free money. Any other adition to Brazuk, whether database sharding, darknet readiness, must be looked on based on the requirements above.

mr-horror

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

What is the most important thing in a coin? What sets it apart from the rest of the coins? Is this the next Monero clone or something new?
jiang2897

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:30:13 AM

2K dug for hours or 0 BZK Huh Huh Huh Huh
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

2K dug for hours or 0 BZK Huh Huh Huh Huh

jiang2897,

Are you ok now, or the problem persists?

Please, if so, give details of the issue so we can help you!

Thanks!

brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

What is the most important thing in a coin? What sets it apart from the rest of the coins? Is this the next Monero clone or something new?

mr-horror,

The most important thing in a coin, IMO, is not having to rely on intermediaries.

Regarding Brazukcoin and Monero, they're not identical, but they do share the same Cryptonight technology.

brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

Hello folks!

So I've writing this great roadmap, and got caught carried away. So away that could not finish it yet.

Instead of releasing a half-assed job, I prefer to release it tomorrow when it's complete.

See you later!   Wink

Wow dev it seems like you're really dedicated to this project, there isn't a day that you haven't updated us on what's been happening with the development of the coin, kudos to your for being this active in the community, I really hope this will not change when this project will get more recognition. It's great to read that you're working on the roadmap, I really can't wait to read it and see what's in store for this project in the months to come. So after releasing the roadmap, what's next? Are you going to release the website or the whitepaper anytime soon? And out of curiosity I just want to ask, are you the only one working on this project? Or you have a team with you working on the development of this project? Btw dev I just want to congratulate you for the progress you've made so far, you're really doing great so far, keep up the good work!

themathiasmiller,

Thanks for the support!

Notice that we already have a website https://www.brazukcoin.space/, courtesy of katorisenko. Check it out!
I'll soon release an official one though.

Yes, I'm the only dev behind this project. Having said that, I've had help from several people in the community (the pools, block explorer, website, etc).

Make sure to spread the word about us, and get on board as well!

Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

Is this project all about mining or what? What is the value proposition of this project. Please dev there is need for more information about this project.
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 01:49:51 PM by brazukcoin

Is this project all about mining or what? What is the value proposition of this project. Please dev there is need for more information about this project.

Cashwave,

Thanks for the interest!

Well, what can I say?

Honestly, this project is obviously about money after all, and in this regard, not different from the many other coins out there. Money not controlled by mafias (governments), but your own private money.

Eventually, I'll create a tech mailing list where devs can come together and help me try new ideas for this coin.

As long as these ideas enforce the 3 pillars of Brazukcoin: privacy, security, accessibility, I'm game!

Right now I'm working on making bzk accessible and a trustworthy investment.

Don't hesitate and get your wallet now!

The hashrate is already fairly high for such a young coin, and when we hit the exchanges things will go crazy!    Grin

brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:11:00 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 01:26:00 PM by brazukcoin

Hello folks!

Let's keep the ball rolling!

So, I created accounts at slack, discord, twitter, reddit, and facebook (suggest more, if any please).

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023785656871
Twitter: https://twitter.com/brazukcoin
Discord: https://discord.gg/u5654Jj
Slack:
https://join.slack.com/t/brazukcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjk2OTI4Nzg0ODA0LTIwYWYxMGQwZjIzNDhjYTQ0NjViYjFiMmNjMjYxNTE5NzcwYTI2NzYzOWNiNjU1ZDFiNjMxODk5MWQ1YmUyYzM
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Brazukcoin/

See you there!

rohitm

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

This is not a CPU-only/ CPU-friendly algo, right?

brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

This is not a CPU-only/ CPU-friendly algo, right?

rohitm,

No. You can mine with GPU too!

brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

Hello folks!

Friends, when you have the time I need your help.

So, looking around this forum I realized there are threads for alt-coin announcement in different languages.

I translated the [ANN] post to my native language (Portuguese) and posted it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721876.new#new

Please, translate the [ANN] to your local language, and spread the good news!   Grin

You can find many other languages available here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php#5

Thank you!

ps.: if you do it, please post the link here. It'll be interesting to see!

brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:21:25 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 01:23:00 PM by brazukcoin

Hello guys!

Here are the discord and slack invites.

People seem to ask a lot about these, so there you have it!

https://discord.gg/u5654Jj

https://join.slack.com/t/brazukcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjk2OTI4Nzg0ODA0LTIwYWYxMGQwZjIzNDhjYTQ0NjViYjFiMmNjMjYxNTE5NzcwYTI2NzYzOWNiNjU1ZDFiNjMxODk5MWQ1YmUyYzM

chipah

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

I mine but I'm not an expert. Just wondering why I'm getting more share accepted at bzk.hpool.net than bzcpool.us.to, or why difficulty remains low at bzk.hpool.net to the point I'm getting share accepted every 2 seconds?
I have two VMs 180h/s each. One mines at bzk.hpool.net:19807 other at bzcpool.us.to:8884, after an hour later .. see screen shots below:

bzk.hpool.net
https://imgur.com/a/ytooc

bzcpool.us.to
https://imgur.com/a/JkRq6

Does it mean I'll get more coins at bzk.hpool.net or I'm just making my CPUs work harder?
Thanks.
Teodora Rizova

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

Can you provide a little more information about the project, how are you different than any other anonymous coin in the market?
super_combo_miner

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

Hello,

I am mining on hpool for 3 hours but there is not any coin. Is it pool scam or something wrong with me? Thanks for any help.

Address: br3T1khieQh6DuSgaLEmNueQACaDyciTjWfo5yxUML5bNejFukRF2zkZVNBB6LTqQnEXY5Wx1apuX4Y no8iQgmzU3BPTdaii3
https://i.imgur.com/teNbqgG.png
afkarafian

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

Hello,

I am mining on hpool for 3 hours but there is not any coin. Is it pool scam or something wrong with me? Thanks for any help.

Address: br3T1khieQh6DuSgaLEmNueQACaDyciTjWfo5yxUML5bNejFukRF2zkZVNBB6LTqQnEXY5Wx1apuX4Y no8iQgmzU3BPTdaii3
https://i.imgur.com/teNbqgG.png

since 1st block u had mined, depth maturity already reach 60 blocks?
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 01:22:14 PM by brazukcoin

Folks!

Have you gone to Brazukcoin's online presence at Discord, yet?

Be there! https://discord.gg/u5654Jj

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: