Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Brazukcoin - true anonymous currency [BZK]  (Read 9604 times)
brazukcoin (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

arelyh,

Fantastic!

Do it and post the link here!    Grin

Thank you!
Here you go, the indonesian translation done:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784794.0

Feel free to tell me what you think, and here my bzk address:
br1Z6koSGf3DDzyqeFC9LnDKNrYWnuUVQKN1demvkbDqRtb8bg4Ws318R5gNkdMsHW4i5Mutxe3RKi1 iariUwyV917FHbcK9Y
Thankyou Wink

arelyh,

Great job!     Grin

The world needs to know about bzk!

Thanks!

xavieron

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

Can we get an explanation of how the difficulty algorithm works for this coin?  Yesterday 700 KH/s was put on the network on one of the pools for about 30 minutes or so.  The difficulty never changed and the blocks were being found at a rate much faster than 30 seconds.  The first page shows the difficulty is suppose to re-target after every block but this didn't seem to happen.  Just curious if this is intended or if something needs to be looked at.  Thank you in advance.

-Xav

http://labbinarymining.com/
MSR - PNKS - CREP - XAO - BZK - SUMO - IPBC - XUN - BKC
DeanoGaffers

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

I have a feeling this dev is going to do a runner but I do hope I am wrong. It looks like another TCOIN - he entered here completely unprepared without any knowledge of the cryptonight algorithm, and it's challenges.

I do you hope you don't just give up on this!
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

Can we get an explanation of how the difficulty algorithm works for this coin?  Yesterday 700 KH/s was put on the network on one of the pools for about 30 minutes or so.  The difficulty never changed and the blocks were being found at a rate much faster than 30 seconds.  The first page shows the difficulty is suppose to re-target after every block but this didn't seem to happen.  Just curious if this is intended or if something needs to be looked at.  Thank you in advance.

-Xav

xavieron,

Difficulty is just a value used to show how hard is it to find a hash.

In Brazukcoin, that value is re-targeted every 240 seconds.

I look at http://explorer.brazukcoin.org/ and the blockchain is behaving as intended.

By the way, looking at the amount of miners in the pools, I don't see a decrease in numbers of people involved in the network, but a slower difficulty target anyway. This means we have less whales, and more organic growth participation.

That is what is intended!

wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

i dont find whitepaper and team profile of this project. Can anyone show me?

Brazukcoin is this a fraud project, it seems to be unable to find too much information. Let's be careful. There's a lot of air projects now.
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

I have a feeling this dev is going to do a runner but I do hope I am wrong. It looks like another TCOIN - he entered here completely unprepared without any knowledge of the cryptonight algorithm, and it's challenges.

DeanoGaffers,

You seem to be losing faith in the project, but I don't see evidence that backs it up.

If you look at where we were just a few days ago (remember, this coin is not even a month old!), and where we are now, we already sport a good infrastructure, and bzk is on solid terrain.

In the end, where we'll go will depend on the market of people involved.

Thanks for the good wishes, and I give it back to you with an advice: Don't miss out!

ps.: I've been aloof in the weekends because of family demands, but bzk is close to the heart. I can't wait to get to Monday so I can go back to the workplace, to work on bzk!

btw DeanoGaffers, your post deserves a Bon Jovi song: Keep the faith! https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tcutvemvxfpwxxbaypltwf3gtri?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-songlyrics

Grin

Yes, you deserve it for your lack of faith in bzk. And if you show up again bringing more rain, I'll give you Kenny G (you don't want to go there!)

Have a nice weekend!

Wink

brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

i dont find whitepaper and team profile of this project. Can anyone show me?

Brazukcoin is this a fraud project, it seems to be unable to find too much information. Let's be careful. There's a lot of air projects now.

wanggq8877,

Brazukcoin is an open-source project. No pre-mine quick money, no ICO whitepaper money grab.

Just good old openness.

In the coming week I'll do a review of where we are (a state of the union, if you will).

We have to organize now that we have so many things to maintain:

Social media (discord, twitter, facebook, reddit, etc).

Packaging: binaries for the different OSs.

Mobile and paper wallets, and so much more, that will have in the future.

And on, and on...

Before expanding, I want to make sure those resources are well structured.

Note that this is what have been planned from day one: Solid backend first, frontend later.

Keep the faith! See my post above... there is a song for you there as well!

Grin
cecilia1

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

Hello,

What is the initial max supply of this coin, 10,000,000 BZK?
DeanoGaffers

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

DeanoGaffers,

You seem to be losing faith in the project, but I don't see evidence that backs it up.

If you look at where we were just a few days ago (remember, this coin is not even a month old!), and where we are now, we already sport a good infrastructure, and bzk is on solid terrain.

In the end, where we'll go will depend on the market of people involved.

Thanks for the good wishes, and I give it back to you with an advice: Don't miss out!

ps.: I've been aloof in the weekends because of family demands, but bzk is close to the heart. I can't wait to get to Monday so I can go back to the workplace, to work on bzk!

btw DeanoGaffers, your post deserves a Bon Jovi song: Keep the faith! https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tcutvemvxfpwxxbaypltwf3gtri?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-songlyrics

Grin

Yes, you deserve it for your lack of faith in bzk. And if you show up again bringing more rain, I'll give you Kenny G (you don't want to go there!)

Have a nice weekend!

Wink

Thankyou for the reassuring update Mr Brazuk coin

Yours sincerely,

Deano Gaffers
cecilia1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

Hello dev,

Looks like you really have passion in this project. I'm switching my 13kH/s rig to your coin. I like the way you support and answer the community. I don't know how many people in your team right now but you will need more than 1 person to handle the incoming jobs when the coin grows bigger.
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

Hello,

What is the initial max supply of this coin, 10,000,000 BZK?

cecilia1,

Yes, you are correct.

For more details look at the specifications in the [ANN] post.

Hello dev,

Looks like you really have passion in this project. I'm switching my 13kH/s rig to your coin. I like the way you support and answer the community. I don't know how many people in your team right now but you will need more than 1 person to handle the incoming jobs when the coin grows bigger.

cecilia1,

Thanks for your words and interest.

Welcome on board!

3KyNoX

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

Gotta check this out. Looks like a promising ICO.

Donate : 1MmSvVtcZMLtCbk6RcEXRei91K8VrgPxoC
brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

3KyNoX,

Thanks for the interest, and wecome!

Notice though that this is not a ICO.

btw, I'm usually active at Discord: https://discord.gg/u5654Jj

cecilia1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

So, what is the real purpose of this coin? Do you have a targeted market, or what kind of companies should cooperate with BZK to bring it to real life?
DeanoGaffers

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

3KyNoX,

Thanks for the interest, and wecome!

Notice though that this is not a ICO.

btw, I'm usually active at Discord: https://discord.gg/u5654Jj

He is a shill trying to boost his forum ranking
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

dev , can we hit some exchange market for trading bzk?
conli

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Every day I see new promising interesting projects.Today I was pleasantly surprised
rohitm

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

You can try https://cryptohub.online/coin_add/ It's a new exchange which also provides other services such as mining pools, faucets, PoS etc. Looks interesting to me!

Edit: Never mind, they also dont list CryptoNight coins as of now.

brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

Lareina,

We're still evaluating exchanges.

For now, you can try the Discord channel bzk-exchange. There is activity there of people already bargaining: https://discord.gg/Tg7S6H5

Good luck!

brazukcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:45:01 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 06:02:55 PM by brazukcoin

Hello folks!

So, to let you know the next steps for Brazukcoin, and keep you motivated, here I tell you where we are and what's in store for bzk in the coming months.

First I would like to say I am very happy with the progress we've made so far! BZK had no fancy marketing, no pre-mine, nor ICO attention grabbing, so I tend to believe our community is growing based on the trust in the foundations we've established for this project.

And this community has invested their trust and resources on this project, so it's only natural that we keep providing information on where we're going, based on our expectations and the feedback we've received.

Ok, from the beginning we've planned "organic growth instead of flashy start", and that's what we've got!

In 20 days we went from having only a blockchain, codebase and a forum, to providing many resources like pools, block explorer, offline wallets, pre-compiled binaries for different Operating Systems, website, and social media.

We still have a long way to go, but as our assets grow, I think it's important to keep things organized and well-knit so these same assets don't bring us maintenance burden, but do what their purposes are: help BZK grow!

We should look at them as growing pains! Not to be looked on negatively, but positively!

First let us take a closer look at what Brazukcoin has so provided so far to the community, and the state of affairs to each asset:

In the social media arena, we have the following

- Discord
- Slack
- Bitcointalk
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Reddit

Of these, Discord (https://discord.gg/u5654Jj) has been by far the best venue we've had. Easy to manage, a lot of users.

There's job to do with the others.

- Github

Github provides good venue to share open-source. It's easy to manage!

- Website

Currently we have www.brazukcoin.space, kindly provided by katorisenko.

I am reviewing the possibility of creating a jekyll based website from scratch. It sounds fun to do, which means easy!

- Block Explorer

We have two block explorers, and although I have to tidy up mine, it's practically work done!

- Offline Wallet

The offline wallet is ready to go. Again, some tiding up, but this tool is very important to spread BZK, for its ease of use.

- Pre-compiled wallets

When we started the only option was building your wallet from the source code. No more!

Now we have pre-compiled binaries for Windows, Mac, Linux.

Some work to do is regarding to packaging. We need to have a unified release of the binaries.

Also we stil need to get mobile wallets.

The offline wallet is a great tool we have, as it enables the newcomer to jump in easily.

- Pools

We have currently 3 very stable pools available to the community. That is very important as it makes mining attractive to users who don't have much hashrate at the moment.

Ok, so as you can see, we are going fast and this ship is not stalling!

We need to focus on integrating those tools very well in the ecosystem. This will bring a unified, and sober message from Brazukcoin to the growing community.

The end goal is to make BZK valuable in the marketplace, so anything that contributes to that end eventually will be accomplished.

But before that, it's critical that we have our current resources well established and functioning.

Thank you very much for the support in this great project we've just started.

The future has never been better!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: