Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest/Best Altcoin Exchange  (Read 228 times)
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

I like to trade on the exchange Yobit, somehow everything is available and understandable for beginners.
it's bad just that the volume of trading there is not as big as on others
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

I like to trade on the exchange Yobit, somehow everything is available and understandable for beginners.
it's bad just that the volume of trading there is not as big as on others

I agree with you, I think Yobit is the right choice for beginners who want to trading

ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

Bittrex is one of the best exchangers in the world. It meets all the rules, so you do not need to worry about the security of funds. Currently it can trade 190 cryptocurrencies.
Bittrex is easy to use, it has a clear user interface allowing you to focus on transactions.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

Bittrex is a really very nice exchange, the trading volume is one of the biggest and it has many alts. Poloniex is also one of the biggest, right now Binance is emerging as one of the top exchanges plus all of these exchanges has good security. I prefer Binance right now among all these exchanges.

Ric8

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

binance exchange are pretty good exchange, and the fee got 50% discount if you use bnb coin to deduct the trading fee. The user getting more and more nowadays, and later they will face the traffic issue. I hope that binance exchange can solve the traffic issue. The support are good i can say 4.5 star out of 5. The best things i love binance exchange is they almost support all the bitcoin fork and if you are holding neo binance exchange also will give you Gas as monthly basis. All the best binance exchange 2018.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

I suggest that BitMex is one of the best exchanges in present time.  BitMex is an exchange for advanced traders who wish to utilize margin trading which allows you to trade with a bigger balance than you have available and go “long” or “short” on Bitcoin, essentially betting on the movement of prices. We recommend you take a look at our detailed review of this platform before trading on BitMex.
ZahaRip

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

I consider bitcoin to be the safest money transfer system. Since it was originally conceived as a decentralized system. Unlike alt which somehow, Yes controlled by the creators.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

I would advise a decentralized exchange, but so far none of them do not like me. So I advised to choose bittrex, or binance. Very good stock exchanges. Simple to use.

Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:39:19 AM

I think that Coinbase is one of the best.  Backed by trusted investors and used by millions of customers globally, Coinbase is one of the most popular and well-known brokers and trading platforms in the world. The Coinbase platform makes it easy to securely buy, use, store and trade digital currency. Users can purchase bitcoins, Ether and now Litecoin from Coinbase through a digital wallet available on Android & iPhone or through trading with other users on the company’s Global Digital Asset Exchange (GDAX) subsidiary.
ledybitcoin

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Any exchange has a risk, hackers or fraud can hack. Because our funds are managed by the owners of these exchanges. In order not to worry about your own money, you do not need to keep a lot of money there. Set the maximum protection. At the moment, the confidence of Bittrex, Binance, Kraken. Poloniex confuses me, support reacts to letters once every six months, they often freeze money, and people can not get their tokens
a few months. The limit on withdrawal in dollars, it is not profitable when bitkoyn grows. I think that in the near future, decentralized exchanges will become popular.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
phun.io
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

phun.io - The Social Gambling Game

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

At the moment, I would avoid those exchanges that support tether.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: