Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soil Coin - new promising coin!!! (?)  (Read 231 times)
Leather (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

Hi guys, received information that soon this price will start to grow dramatically in the price.
Link to it: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SOIL_BTC

"We received reliable information that the developers of the Soil Coin are close to signing a contract with a South Korean company CheilJedang, which is one of the leaders of the region's food industry. Shortly before the New Year, the third stage of negotiations was successfully concluded. It is planned that the South Korean company will apply the Soil Coin for cross-border payments" - Information from one private chat
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

Hi guys, received information that soon this price will start to grow dramatically in the price.

"We received reliable information that the developers of the Soil Coin are close to signing a contract with a South Korean company CheilJedang, which is one of the leaders of the region's food industry. Shortly before the New Year, the third stage of negotiations was successfully concluded. It is planned that the South Korean company will apply the Soil Coin for cross-border payments" - Information from one private chat

This is really good news! The coin did not show activity for a long time, I already wanted to sell this coin. What do you think, how many percent will this project make in a week?
Leather (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

And who is your source if you don't mind me asking? For all we know you could be a stake holder trying to pump your profits...
I said that I read it in one of the chats and the telegraph. At the moment I am looking for a similar coin for investment and would like to consult with other investors.
What are your thoughts on this matter?
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

And who is your source if you don't mind me asking? For all we know you could be a stake holder trying to pump your profits...
I said that I read it in one of the chats and the telegraph. At the moment I am looking for a similar coin for investment and would like to consult with other investors.
What are your thoughts on this matter?

I bought this coin in the autumn, in December it had a good growth. Now the Soil Coin sags, but it really has prospects
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

Well, I've been waiting for some news about them for a long time! When does the price for a coin start to rise?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

Well, I've been waiting for some news about them for a long time! When does the price for a coin start to rise?
I also read this news in a chat telegram! It is written that the contract was successfully signed, but the announcement of this news will be only tomorrow, so that while there is a good time to increase the percentage of this coin in your portfolio! I think tomorrow we will see rapid growth!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

tell me please, on which exchange can I find this coin?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

I also read this news in a chat telegram! It is written that the contract was successfully signed, but the announcement of this news will be only tomorrow, so that while there is a good time to increase the percentage of this coin in your portfolio! I think tomorrow we will see rapid growth!
I really hope so, now I bought a coin for another 3 Eth, the prospects for this coin are really impressive! I hope growth and the truth will be long!

rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

I saw this coin on cryptopia, if I remember correctly
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

If I'm not mistaken, this coin is still on only one exchange - Cryptopia. Perhaps soon we will be able to see others as well, if everything goes well!
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:03:40 PM

The coin rate is now falling LOL
Already someone learned about this information and started dumping the cost. Apparently there will be a sharp jump, the last month there were no movements on this coin at all!
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

Already someone learned about this information and started dumping the cost. Apparently there will be a sharp jump, the last month there were no movements on this coin at all!
Exactly! There is a rumor of a coin value increase to 600-700%
I would never have believed it, had it not been for the news that the South Korean company would introduce this coin into its business.
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

I believe that the coin should grow over the next several days. It does not work like this. Not all holders of tokens have learned about the deal, in addition, trade volume of SoilCoin is not too great
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

I also think that now the coin can jump for a short time. Therefore, it makes sense to sell it now, if it has someone
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

The coin has already grown well, 30% is very good
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

I already bought Soil Coin, I think that it will grow at least 10 times, you'll see!

kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

Guys, there is news that today is planned a sharp increase in the rate of this coin, received a couple of signals from closed chats.
I think it's worth paying attention!
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

I am seeing that soli coin is new promising coin. It's price is also good and hope it will increase in future  very soon. It seems promising no doubt about it.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

I noticed that now there is incredible growth of this coin on the exchange
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

I noticed that now there is incredible growth of this coin on the exchange