Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITTREX - Worst support ever, money stuck for almost 2 months - request #552836  (Read 105 times)
mtonholli (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

This amateur website changed the withdrawal policy around 2 months ago, and after that I can't get my money anymore.

My basic verification wasn't accepted because of "NO PUBLIC RECORD MATCHES", ok, so I was recommended to do a Enhanced Verification.

Their "Accepted Documents List" says: ID, Driver License, Passport and other documents. When I go to the Enhanced Verification it able me to choose only Driver License and Passport (and don't have any of both), but no ID or "Others documents".

Before the policy change I've already made some withdrawals without problems. When it changed, there was no warn, email or message, I didn't agreed with this, they just locked my money.

The worst part, is the support. I openned a ticket (they don't answer emails anymore) in November 28th, 2017, request #552836, and until today i've not been answered, just useless auto replys.

I've seen people these days creating new tickets #1200000+, so I ask myself: When will I get an answer or just my money back? Will they be able to answer all these tickets? Are they solving the issues by chronological order?

Some guys had their issues solved (ticket #800k+) after making complaints in Reddit, already tried this so.

Sorry for the bad english. Hope someone can help me with this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: