Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soil Coin - revolution in the food industry  (Read 239 times)
retrend (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

A promising coin that has not shown its activity for some time is again preparing for growth.
In telegraph chat rooms information is about the imminent growth of this coin.
Developers of the Soil Coin are close to signing a contract with a South Korean company CheilJedang, which is one of the leaders of the region's food industry.
At the moment, the coin is on the decline, so it's time to buy, right?
How do you think?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

A promising coin that has not shown its activity for some time is again preparing for growth.
Developers of the Soil Coin are close to signing a contract with a South Korean company CheilJedang, which is one of the leaders of the region's food industry.
How do you think?

Wow, everyone is talking about this coin! I think it's really worth buying. I saw a few chats that signal a significant increase in Soil Coin.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

Here is a graph that I saw in several telegram chats with signals.
I think this is a good sign
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

Here is a graph that I saw in several telegram chats with signals.
I think this is a good sign

Um ... There's nothing here, dude. I saw this schedule in a telegram, if I understand everything correctly

update - Forgive me, before the schedule was not visible. It is interesting
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:32:53 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 08:49:25 PM by Hydrogen

The food industries of nations like south korea and china could be worth investing in, they're growing at a good pace.

A lot of american food processing is shifting to those two countries. For example, starkist canned tuna americans buy in stores used to be owned and operated by an american company. Awhile ago, starkist was bought out by a south korean country and now tuna is processed there if I'm not mistaken.

There have been other proposals to move processing of US pork and other food items to china, mexico or other places abroad.

The recent paradigm shift whereby food processing which was done in the united states is shifting to foreign countries and being imported into the USA, could make investment in this sector worthwhile.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

The food industries of nations like south korea and china could be worth investing in, they're growing at a good pace.

A lot of american food processing is shifting to those two countries. For example, starkist canned tuna americans used to buy in stores used to be owned and operated by an american company. Recently, starkist was bought out by a south korean country and now tuna is processed there if I'm not mistaken.

There have been other proposals to move processing of US pork and other food items to china, mexico or other places abroad.

The recent paradigm shift whereby food processing which was done in the united states is shifting to foreign countries and being imported into the USA, could make investment in this sector worthwhile.

I think, judging by the news, this could be a very interesting short-term investment. The coin already showed itself in December, I believe that in early January it will grow well
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:02:16 PM

I do not quite understand why there is such a hype around the coin. I saw information about the Soil Coin already in several telegram channels. Is this really so promising? The guys talk about the growth of 500-700%
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

I do not quite understand why there is such a hype around the coin. I saw information about the Soil Coin already in several telegram channels. Is this really so promising? The guys talk about the growth of 500-700%

It's just quick money. I believe that now users on the wave of news will pour money in here because the price of a coin will soon increase greatly
Clegive8V

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:48:11 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2020, 03:03:49 PM by Clegive8V

chart and analysis is risky but it is good idea to use blockchain  in the food industry and try to make some changes.
we dont need every coin for every daily food sources
Such tokens will not last for a long time, most of them will last for a year and then all investments will be lost.
So if you intend to invest in them, then sell before 2020.
i will buy it but less than 50$
hikky22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

Tell me please, I now received a signal that in the near future the coin will show very strong growth! Does anyone know what this is related to?
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:06:36 PM

How do you think?

First of all, if something is on a decline, it's not a fact that it'll go up again. It could just as well keep declining.

Now, about SoilCoin... What is its purpose exactly? A quick look at it didn't really make me enthusiastic. It didn't seem that special to me.

Looking at its charts, its growth potential is huge, as its market cap is only $400k. If it grows to become a reasonably large coin with a market cap of 1 billion, you'd gain an ROI of 250,000%.
However, it looks like it's been pumped a bit the last couple of days. It might've been this news, but it might just as well have been a pump&dump group looking to make some quick bucks.

Personally, I'd stay out of this. Although you could make a ton if it grows to its full potential extent, it's simply too risky.

Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

Tell me please, I now received a signal that in the near future the coin will show very strong growth! Does anyone know what this is related to?
Yes, we have already discussed this moment! Soilcoin signed a contract with one South Korean company!
hikky22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

Yes, we have already discussed this moment! Soilcoin signed a contract with one South Korean company!
But why then there is no visible strong growth?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:23:11 PM

First, it will be announced only tomorrow morning, immediately the coin will soar in price! Secondly, it was known about a possible partnership in early December, just in December, the value of the coin grew 6-fold, and tomorrow the media will write about the outcome of the talks and the coin will show rapid growth in the shortest time, so it is necessary to invest in a coin now not to miss the moment!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

First, it will be announced only tomorrow morning, immediately the coin will soar in price! Secondly, it was known about a possible partnership in early December, just in December, the value of the coin grew 6-fold, and tomorrow the media will write about the outcome of the talks and the coin will show rapid growth in the shortest time, so it is necessary to invest in a coin now not to miss the moment!
You are completely right, I predict growth several times in the first hours immediately after the news! Most likely it will begin today, as soon as everyone starts to learn about it. I would not wait too long if you bought a token!
TopGun

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

You are completely right, I predict growth several times in the first hours immediately after the news! Most likely it will begin today, as soon as everyone starts to learn about it. I would not wait too long if you bought a token!

Do you think growth will be long?
crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

not sure what to say. but if the contract with them will be signed the coin should get a nice growth
crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

Did some big cat just invest in SoilCoin and is trying to pump it? Suddenly the entire forum is filled with unsourced bullshit about this coin.
it seems that the coin has more than 2 years since it has been launched. nov 2015
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Did some big cat just invest in SoilCoin and is trying to pump it? Suddenly the entire forum is filled with unsourced bullshit about this coin.
it seems that the coin has more than 2 years since it has been launched. nov 2015
In fact, you are mistaken! He entered the market only recently, at the end of 2016.
Where did you get information about 2015? LOL?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

this coin is now incredibly increasing in price should start to buy at the minimum rate
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: