Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 03:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges... Different rates  (Read 126 times)
Anfield-Legend (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

I am new bie here and i am from asia... it was strange when i see lot of people in other Eth thread talking tat it will hit 1k$ soon ...
but i already bought it for 1.3k$ 2 days back when it was in peak... Sad

i agree diffretent countires different exchanges different rates ... but by this margin .. i am unable to digest Sad Sad
Evennow i just chked US$ price it was 900$ ... where i found it is nearly 1100$ in my exchange...

My question is ...
If i have any frn in US.. shall i ask him to buy Eth on behalf of me ,,,and send it my wallet address...

if it is the case.. why cant people make easy money by buying in one exchnage ,,,, send it to some other exchage having higher value and sell it there in same time ..

plz enlighten me.... I am a new bie... Thx in adv
Anfield-Legend (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

bump...
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

If you can use the exchanges in your country then you can buy in one and sell in another. It is known as arbitrage. Problem is by the time your exchange passes through blockchain price of coins may have changed and exchange charges will eat into profits but it can be done.
Anfield-Legend (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

If you can use the exchanges in your country then you can buy in one and sell in another. It is known as arbitrage. Problem is by the time your exchange passes through blockchain price of coins may have changed and exchange charges will eat into profits but it can be done.

cant we buy Eth in some other country and send it to my wallet adress.. I mean any frn residing in some other country buy on my behalf and sending it to me,,, is it not possible ?
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

different exchange platform might by trading eth at different price but when you check well you will discover that their transaction fee might be different as well. e.g exchange that intend to sell eth at higher price might have low transaction fee while exchangers with low price might have high transaction fee. also when you compare eth price variation in all the exchangers you will see that its just small differences
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

cant we buy Eth in some other country and send it to my wallet adress.. I mean any frn residing in some other country buy on my behalf and sending it to me,,, is it not possible ?
Be careful with the transfer between exchanges, I heard that very often people get ban accounts for this.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

that exactly how arbitage work. you take advantages from different rate at several exchanger, use different pair of coin and try to make as much profit as we can and work fast cause price can change really fast in crypto worl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: