Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a noob. What is your opinion on this ICO?  (Read 257 times)
LemmingTom (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:15:12 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 09:59:36 AM by LemmingTom

Hi, I found an interesting ICO and would like to hear opinions of more experienced crypto investors. I read their white paper, researched team members, and everything seems normal. Just in a few words: they develop a software to allow us to control things with our brain waves. I think the concept is very interesting and I think such technologies should be developed. Especially, this can help people with challenges to lead a new life. Also, it can change gaming industry and we won't need keyboards and mice. Here's them testing a robotic arm with a neuro interface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cMsAys1ZZU
What do you think? Should I invest in this ICO http://neurogress.io/?
If you have anything similar to recommend or any other interesting ICO, please share Smiley
Any reply and advice about ICOs would be helpful.
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

What do you think? Should I invest in this ICO?
If you have anything similar to recommend or any other interesting ICO, please share Smiley

I know about this ICO, I think it's a good one. I'm waiting for their launch soon. As far as I know, they don't have any competitors now so I can't recommend you anything similar.
But try research Trade.io and Zabercoin. Those ICOs worth looking at.
And don't be greedy, don't invest what you can't afford to lose!
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

do you know Universa ? invest in this ico . in next years will be top 10
https://universa.io/
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

Too much supply for getting a high value, might be a good project/coin for the future.

Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

Do you have the link for the new ICO you found then?

LemmingTom (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

Do you have the link for the new ICO you found then?

Ah, I forgot. I added the link
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

ICO is finished for Universa. Not much information is known about this project. We can't tell where it goes. But as a blockchain platform it will grow atleast 10 times.
LemmingTom (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:09:36 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 10:56:10 AM by LemmingTom

Too much supply for getting a high value, might be a good project/coin for the future.

Why? Cardano, Tron, Stellar, etc have higher supply but nonetheless they are on the top
Roam-man

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

What do you think? Should I invest in this ICO?

I know about this ICO, I think it's a good one. I'm waiting for their launch soon. As far as I know, they don't have any competitors now so I can't recommend you anything similar.
But try research Trade.io and Zabercoin. Those ICOs worth looking at.
And don't be greedy, don't invest what you can't afford to lose!

Trade.io is over already. They finished their ICO yesterday if I remember correctly
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

Hi, I found an interesting ICO and would like to hear opinions of more experienced crypto investors. I read their white paper, researched team members, and everything seems normal. Just in a few words: they develop a software to allow us to control things with our brain waves. I think the concept is very interesting and I think such technologies should be developed. Especially, this can help people with challenges to lead a new life. Also, it can change gaming industry and we won't need keyboards and mice. Here's them testing a robotic arm with a neuro interface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cMsAys1ZZU

The idea is very good though. To allow us control thing with our brain sound great idea.
But this idea will be very hard to realize. Anyway, i will support such kind of the idea.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

What's the token utility?

What can you do with it?

It seems it's just a tool for fund raising, there's no reason for future demand.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

Wow, I think you made all the necessary steps to check whether it is a legit ICO or not. I think you should trust your gut and just go on with it. As they say, trust your instincts, and so, if you feel that it can do good and make major changes in the gaming industry, then I think it would be a good try. And also, I think that's how it works in the ICO market, as much as you want to be sure with committing to a project that would prosper and succeed, you can't really tell, so everything you join in is somehow a leap of faith. And, thanks for the information about the ICO, even I became interested.

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

Looks quite good, i wish them good luck.
curious, is it a utility token though?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LemmingTom (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

What can you do with it?

It seems it's just a tool for fund raising, there's no reason for future demand.

Here's from the white paper:

The use of the token will be carried out as an internal currency for payments in the marketplace. It will
be used as follows:
• To allow purchases of software or devices in the marketplace.
• To pay for work of developers writing code for the needs of the Neurogress-based projects.
• To carry out contracts in the platform between customers and contractors to provide services
for writing additional software, design applications and / or device prototypes.
• To pay for the work of users and developers who participate in the improvement and training of
algorithms used for the platform and Neurogress software enhancements, as well as to create a
database of neuro-algorithms.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

If its suits you, and you feel comfortable with it, go ahead and invest man, It's all about researching personally about ICOs, a more experienced member of this community could give you advice and you will invest but then it turns out its a scam, personally i believe its too early to make assumptions.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

What can you do with it?

The use of the token will be carried out as an internal currency for payments in the marketplace. It will
be used as follows:
• To pay for work of developers writing code for the needs of the Neurogress-based projects.
• To carry out contracts in the platform between customers and contractors to provide services
for writing additional software, design applications and / or device prototypes.
• To pay for the work of users and developers who participate in the improvement and training of
algorithms used for the platform and Neurogress software enhancements, as well as to create a

I seriously doubt they will only accept their own token as means of payment for their products, and I doubt even more people will work for them in exchange of those tokens.

It's like I make an ICO for an online t-shirt shop and then people can only buy t-shirts in my shop with those tokens.

It's stupid.

LemmingTom (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

What can you do with it?

be used as follows:

I seriously doubt they will only accept their own token as means of payment for their products, and I doubt even more people will work for them in exchange of those tokens.

It's like I make an ICO for an online t-shirt shop and then people can only buy t-shirts in my shop with those tokens.

It's stupid.

Yes, you are right. They will accept regular currencies and major cryptocurrencies as well.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

The team has been burning a lot of tokens and there will be only 5 billion supply, and you must try to see the recent update about the universa project and it does not seem bad like you said, mate. The burning method is really helpful to gain a lot of value in the future and remember universa will become another competitor to the ethereum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

This ICO that tackles medicine is really intriguing because they researched a lot of documents just to know about the needs and demands of that particular topic. I guess that will be really wonderful in the future if they developed it further. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

The ico has already finished. Too late to invest in it. Now the only chance is to wait for the token to hit some exchanges, hoping for a dip.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: