Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:02:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATM card for withdraw BTC/ other crypto  (Read 202 times)
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

I want to know, is there any ATM card service or other service that allows BTC/ETH as deposit option ? BTC is not supported in my country. I need a ATM service that allows Crypto coins as money deposit option and that money can be withdrawn in USD, GBP or other fiat directly ?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

I want to know, is there any ATM card service or other service that allows BTC/ETH as deposit option ? BTC is not supported in my country. I need a ATM service that allows Crypto coins as money deposit option and that money can be withdrawn in USD, GBP or other fiat directly ?
There are lot of third party sites offering bitcoin debit cards both in plastic form or virtual. You can try spectrocoins debit card which you can used on any ATM across the world. You can also try ADVcash. They accept bitcoin to deposit money.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

You can try getting approved for a crypto card and then withdrawing through that. You don't need a Bitcoin ATM for this all you need is regular ATMs. Check out this link for more detailed information. TenX may be your savoir!  Wink https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

We have a thread that you can see all debit or credit card that you can deposit cryptocurrency and you can withdraw it into cash in any ATM machine in your country
Check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1242788.0
And just ask in the thread if what is much trusted to use that fits in your country.. because there are some Cards are not supported in other country..
there are also some fraud debit or credit card so choose wisely and trust only people with higher rankings with neutral or positive trust..
Beware of newbie post sometimes they are sending you other debit or credit card which is scam or fraudulent..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:14:32 PM

I think the same with you, in my country also Bitcoin is not supported, I want to have a ATM card service that can attract or send my money directly with ease, where can we look for it?

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:00:10 AM

There are lot of third party sites offering bitcoin debit cards both in plastic form or virtual. You can try spectrocoins debit card which you can used on any ATM across the world. You can also try ADVcash. They accept bitcoin to deposit money.

Is it really? If so, its interesting to have that debit card if it is really accepted in all around the world.
I think credit or debit card only can do deposit or withdraw in country which legalyzed bitcoin.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

There's a lot of way on how you convert your Bitcoin into your own currency just like different kinds of wallet we're in your can easily convert your Bitcoin into a Fiat currency. Try to explore more about Bitcoin exchange so you can use your Bitcoin.
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

There's a lot of way on how you convert your Bitcoin into your own currency just like different kinds of wallet we're in your can easily convert your Bitcoin into a Fiat currency. Try to explore more about Bitcoin exchange so you can use your Bitcoin.

I really hate this sort of reply. I am having issue and it seems you are here to spread salt over cut injury. There are not that many options for me. I am asking this question here because I am tired of searching the convenient way of exchange BTC into my currency.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

ATM i don't think is their is an ATM card service with such option that allows BTC/ETH as deposit. I only know of an ATM card that you can get a fiat with your cryptocurrency. I have seen videos of people using the ATM card to withdraw cash from ATM with centra card.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

There were certain websites offering this service. But if I were you I would deal with them with due diligence. There are lot of scams going on with Bitcoin and transactions are irreversible.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

there are few ATM is my country from which it is possible to withdraw cash for BTC, yet my county is not very crypto orientated
kafiristanica

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

as I know there are 1k+ crypto atms in europe and usa. for example general bytes work on it. you can find a map with their atms at gb's website
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

very good question regarding the FIAT withdrawals but im not too sure about ATM's that allow deposits.

ATM cards will definitely have more relevance as people are looking for easier and faster ways to 'cash out' of crypto to fiat.
these are the 4 of the moment that I know of but im not 100% up to speed with any,
here are the links for your own research.

MONACO - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926269.0

TENX - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1953612.0

CENTRA - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114806

GRAFT - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0

There are numerous threads about which is better than the other, enough to keep you well occupied !!
There is also the matter of VISA pulling the plug on the cards it was previously partnering with,
here is the thread with a link to the recent info for that -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2710574.0

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

No, there are a few ones but most of them are located on the United States, and the rest, is just on Europe and in some other countries from Japan, specially.
But forget about it if you are from a 3rd country, probably most people from there does not even know what bitcoin is (in legal terms of course) so it is a waste of time.
What?? It is just a card, he is asking for a crypto ATM.

Hello
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

It's not worth it, don't use the ATM cards that offer this. It is a lot better to just sell your crypto for BTC or use the BTC to sell them in Localbitcoins. Usually those debit cards you find online has really high withdrawal fees unlike if you just use localbitcoins which only charges you the deposit fees and probably the fees you will pay for depending on the method you choose to withdraw your money. I believe those fees will be far less than using the debit cards.

Though I might be wrong because it will really depend on the fees of your method from localbitcoins compared to the debit card's fees. You should compare and contrast it yourself before you make a decision and also highlight the pros and cons of each. So far, based from my observation about it and with my country, it is way better to use localbitcoins.
hula hula

Activity: 60
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:03 AM

I think the same with you, in my country also Bitcoin is not supported, I want to have a ATM card service that can attract or send my money directly with ease, where can we look for it?
currently, ATM bitcoin is still a rare thing. ATM bitcoin is currently still available in certain countries. to my knowledge, only switzerland and japan have it. so my advice, please do bitcoin transactions with another way.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Cryptotradenz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:09:14 AM

Im keen to hear if any of these are available and active in NZ or au regions.

Had origionally planned for a tenx card but that just got shut down Sad
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

i am using ePayments right now, it works pretty good at the moment, and you can only load it with Bitcoin, not other cryptos, but it works pretty fast, i have never had any issues with them so far.
If you are looking to order a card, just order this one.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

There are palenty of bitcoin debit cardfs in the market righht now, and they are fiarly cheap, but the problem with withrawing from them through ATMs, is they take a ton of fees for it, since they need to exchange bitcoin to your local currency, as for ethereum you can exchange it to bitcoin then withdraw or deposit them to the cards that i mentioned, personally i would not use debit cards to get my bitcoin in fiat, instead what i would recommend is that you go on localbitcoin and find someone in your country that is offering to buy bitcoin and pays cahs, that way you won't lose any fees and you will be avoiding any complications since bitcoin is not yet leagalized in your country.
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

i am using ePayments right now, it works pretty good at the moment, and you can only load it with Bitcoin, not other cryptos, but it works pretty fast, i have never had any issues with them so far.
If you are looking to order a card, just order this one.

Where do you live in ?
How long it takes to deposit btc ?
Do you see btc or USD after you deposit?
Is there any reverse money Issue like neteller/skrill/payza?
Please answer me in details. Thanks in advance. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: