Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex not allowing withdrawal  (Read 139 times)
outfitsoul (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

Bittrex is saying I need to verify an already verified account. I already submitted all id info and I am still unable to withdrawal. I have had basic withdrawal capabilities for years now, and I just upgraded to enhanced. For the last month I have not been able to withdrawal anything.

I am pretty worried. I also read a news article that this is happening to other people.

How long does it take bittrex to verify an account?
longer that a month?
It says 10 minutes on the their page?
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

Bittrex is saying I need to verify an already verified account. I already submitted all id info and I am still unable to withdrawal. I have had basic withdrawal capabilities for years now, and I just upgraded to enhanced. For the last month I have not been able to withdrawal anything.

I am pretty worried. I also read a news article that this is happening to other people.

How long does it take bittrex to verify an account?
longer that a month?
It says 10 minutes on the their page?

If it was only 10 minutes!!!

I would advise you to check this thread where you can find very useful information about bittrex: My Bittrex account has been disabled.

Bittrex is having lots of traffic and like most of popular exchanges they are not being able to process all users' issues and the verification process is taking longer than ever, my account too is blocked for withdrawals, I'm still waiting but who knows when I will be in the queue to be processed.
outfitsoul (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

No it has been two months. Not 10 minutes. On the verification page it states "this takes 10 minutes" 2 months ago.

Thanks for the link.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

Mine was verified in less than 10mins. I made sure to attach a clear photo of the document and fresh selfie, I was worried as well during that time. Fortunately, it was verified by the system. However, there have been cases like yours which I think need a support representative to have further assistance. Since there is a huge volume of users and tickets, it might be a long wait.

Withdraw Limits and Troubleshooting
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

No it has been two months. Not 10 minutes. On the verification page it states "this takes 10 minutes" 2 months ago.

Thanks for the link.

You have submitted all the info for verification since 2 months ago?
Yes, there are thousand similar problems waiting to be solved by Bittrex.
Have you done this?
Capturing facial photographs, passports and detailed address information just for trading crypto-to-crypto is beyond the pale IMO. You even need to do it now just to withdraw the slightest holding of sh*tcoin. The other thing I think is disingenuous if not outright deceitful is capturing thousands of people's passport details in the name of "protecting their identity".
outfitsoul (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

yeah I submitted crystal clear State Driver License. Front/Back and selfie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: