Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy ASIC miner from Alibaba?  (Read 225 times)
tetakreveta (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask, if anybody would buy let's say S9 from Alibaba. Bitmain is sold out all the time and on Amazon or eBay are crazy prices... Do you have any experiences with this? Do you think that it would be safe? I try to find some trusted supplier with gold status, great response rate and high transction number over the past 6 months. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

I heard that not safe to buy antminer s9 in alibaba even other product base in what i heard from other forum and articles in google..  So for me not safe.
Much better to wait for next batch of antminer s9 in bitmain directly or try other miner like whatsminer M3 or avalon for alternative check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=76.0
And i heard there is new avalon 8 which is more faster than antminer but the problem the watt is more higher..
Also beware to deal to non trusted member here in forum there are lots of members are newbie don't trust them always use escrow if someone wanted to sell antminer s9..
If you trying to buy to any 3rd party distributor expect its more higher than you buying directly to bitmain.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Quickfant

Activity: 128
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

I would only ever purchase mining equipment from Bitmain or someone here on the forum with the escrow taking care of the trust issues.
tetakreveta (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:26:24 PM

Yes, I would never send money to anyone without a buyer protection. I was planing to use PayPal or Escrow. (more likely PayPal, because I trust it more) I actually watched some youtube videos on how to avoid scams on Alibaba. They actually advised to choose a supplier with gold status etc., as I mentioned in my first post. Wouldn't you buy it from carefuly chosen supplier even with the PayPal's buyer protection? I might get S9 from Alibaba, but what about warranty? Thats whole another story....
Quickfant

Activity: 128
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

Yes, I would never send money to anyone without a buyer protection. I was planing to use PayPal or Escrow. (more likely PayPal, because I trust it more) I actually watched some youtube videos on how to avoid scams on Alibaba. They actually advised to choose a supplier with gold status etc., as I mentioned in my first post. Wouldn't you buy it from carefuly chosen supplier even with the PayPal's buyer protection? I might get S9 from Alibaba, but what about warranty? Thats whole another story....

Warranty would be covered  by the company that you are buying from. It's probably a good idea to research them thoroughly. I guess you have some protection with Paypal and can file a dispute if the product isn't up to the description.
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

I would.
Just check their feedback.

Pretty legit stuff.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

Warranty would be covered  by the company that you are buying from. It's probably a good idea to research them thoroughly. I guess you have some protection with Paypal and can file a dispute if the product isn't up to the description.

Yeah this is common for any prorduct we are buying from the real store or online e-commerce site. They will be give product and service warranty for the certain year.
If you want to buy the mining hardware or graphic cards. They mostly gives the 5 years warranty for that.
Check that whether they will send you including the shipping fee and customs. Mostly they asks you pay the high charge for custom clearance only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: