Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PlusOneCoin |PLUS1| Social Media, Commercial Adoption (HMQ1725)  (Read 6054 times)
jaseno76

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

what do I get if mining this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chillbill

Activity: 66
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

Plus1coin has a use case. Its used on Investorshub, which is a massive stock site, to up vote posts and also to reward users for looking at promotions.
There was 9 gig of mining on it last week which shot the difficulty to the moon. Once the difficulty shot up a lot of the miners went away, so now the blockchain is just ticking over.

So now when users/advertisers want/need to buy coins, the supply from mining is very low, so they have to buy the offer in the exchanges and up goes the price. This has been happening over the last few weeks and grinding up through the book on Tradesatoshi and Cryptobridge. When the price hits 800 the mining will probably reappear (7200 coins a day) and it comes and goes even at this level.

With current difficulty, new coins are rare (maybe 1000 a day) but with the 'use case,' demand is rising and driving the price up. I reckon the 'price' suggested by the difficulty is about 1200 sats, you can work it out using web tools. So mining now is an 'investment' to aquire coin not a activity to dump on a current high price. I've bought/am buying on the exchanges. I mine coins where the price is above the difficulty value and buy coins with that income where the mining difficulty is too high for the price. This is selling hash high and buying coins low.

But coins must have a 'use case,' they must do something and Plus1 has a big use case on Investorshub and thats not counting the demand from doing the same job on the British website ADFN and its Brazilian website or other things that could come along. Most much bigger coins have no use case so Plus1 should really take off at some point. I see $1 a coin in the future, it things get going. Its configered like BTC so it has the same mechanism the flew BTC to $20,000, so I'm stupidly optimistic!

I think this coin could really go places, as it is a minnow now, but with a proper UK listed company behind it, not a bunch of kids or shady jokers. DYOR.

Ah darn, got to go buy more now, I've hyped myself into it! Smiley

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

Plus1coin has a use case. Its used on Investorshub, which is a massive stock site, to up vote posts and also to reward users for looking at promotions.
There was 9 gig of mining on it last week which shot the difficulty to the moon. Once the difficulty shot up a lot of the miners went away, so now the blockchain is just ticking over.

So now when users/advertisers want/need to buy coins, the supply from mining is very low, so they have to buy the offer in the exchanges and up goes the price. This has been happening over the last few weeks and grinding up through the book on Tradesatoshi and Cryptobridge. When the price hits 800 the mining will probably reappear (7200 coins a day) and it comes and goes even at this level.

With current difficulty, new coins are rare (maybe 1000 a day) but with the 'use case,' demand is rising and driving the price up. I reckon the 'price' suggested by the difficulty is about 1200 sats, you can work it out using web tools. So mining now is an 'investment' to aquire coin not a activity to dump on a current high price. I've bought/am buying on the exchanges. I mine coins where the price is above the difficulty value and buy coins with that income where the mining difficulty is too high for the price. This is selling hash high and buying coins low.

But coins must have a 'use case,' they must do something and Plus1 has a big use case on Investorshub and thats not counting the demand from doing the same job on the British website ADFN and its Brazilian website or other things that could come along. Most much bigger coins have no use case so Plus1 should really take off at some point. I see $1 a coin in the future, it things get going. Its configered like BTC so it has the same mechanism the flew BTC to $20,000, so I'm stupidly optimistic!

I think this coin could really go places, as it is a minnow now, but with a proper UK listed company behind it, not a bunch of kids or shady jokers. DYOR.

+1 & BTI ... hodl ~ BIG news inkoming  Cool

===>

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=PLUS1_BTC

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gominer2018

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

POOL

https://dagpool.net

Fee  0.5%

Pool : https://dagpool.net
Fee 0.5% only. Pay out every 1 hour.
chillbill

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

===>

Plus1 keep nudging up, its x3 from April, but no spikes, just grinding up. Order books building up on both Cryptobridge and Tradesatoshi. Difficulty suggests 1200 sats price not the current 400 sats. I keep having to move my bids up. Smiley
marlyn

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

Any tips / ideas for overclocking (OC) of
- GTX 1060 6gb
- GTX 1060 3gb
- GTX 1080
??
chillbill

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

POOL

Fee  0.5%

Plus1 keeps nudging up, sweeping up the mining. Its not falling into the trashcan like so many coins, in fact its one of the few that keeps rising against the trend.
chillbill

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

===>

Plus1 keep nudging up, its x3 from April, but no spikes, just grinding up. Order books building up on both Cryptobridge and Tradesatoshi. Difficulty suggests 1200 sats price not the current 400 sats. I keep having to move my bids up. Smiley
Is anyone watching this coin. Keeps going up while the whole market falls. Great use cases. Price keeps rising. Hash rate keeps rising.Go look at the chart on this. It just keeps going up, silently on no hype. FYI!
chillbill

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

POOL

Fee  0.5%

Am I the only one whohas spotted this coin. The price keeps trending, plenty on the bid at good prices. Difficulty keeps rising as the pros mine it to HODL. Its the socialcoin of 3 massive financial sites yet its still buttons. This is going to be a major coin. Thats why to buy it is way up from the bid.No one want to sell it.... FYI Since I first posted its up 400% in BTC and 250% in USD.

Check it out on Investorshub or ADVFN
https://uk.advfn.com/crypto/PlusOneCoin-PLUS1
Sinchuhi

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

The project and the idea look amazing and developers are a very strong team! I'm sure that PlusoneCoin will attract many serious investors!
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

Great idea, very interesting and promising project. I am surely gonna read more about you guys
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

If it's a fork from Bitcoin, it has become a hot issue lately.
Just don't forget, the main fork goal is to adapt to the number
developing coin users. due to version limitations before that it
was slow and more expensive.

Hopefully the community does not feel this change is controversial,
because it will operate with new rules (new version). I mean the community
is not only limited to users, but also the exchange platform (market), wallet
service platform, business, developer, and miner.

For purposes and products that will have value benefits for community forums,
I see it as an idea worth considering. Especially for the financial community
like the ADVFN and iHub forums. Also this project already has a company
operates - onlineblockchain, and several related projects have been launched with
good.

This concept has enough competitors. I hope this is better than that
others and get attention from investors and the community. So, Hopefully all
work successfully.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

wher are all miners of this coin ?? there is approx 543 MH/s network hashrate but i found maybe 2-3 miners across all listed pools here .. this smells like scam, somebody is secretly mining with few rigs somewhere making 80% of network hashrate ...

Why is it a scam? Does anyone prevent you from renting hash rate and pointing it to PlusOneCoin or get some more rigs up and running and mine privately? You can do that as well. It is only unfair if someone gives himself a head start with mining.

Because dendy said so. Dont u trust him? He was among ur closest family members when u flew on a plane of love and suddenly felt the freaking sensation of acrophobia in ur masculine brain. Oh well, let me put things into perspective. U were trying to sabotage someone when u were on a flight from malasia, and met dendi to share with that silvan weird feelings that overwhelmed ur head.

Frank_Eem

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
chillbill

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

Hope your miners are filling their boots as Plus1 just cleared 800 sats! Lots of demand on the bid.
chillbill

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

Hope your miners are filling their boots as Plus1 just cleared 800 sats! Lots of demand on the bid.

Plus1 just hit 1000 on the bid.  Hit 4000 on the ask but the volume is at 1000sats on the bid.
chillbill

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

Plus1 just hit 1000 on the bid.  Hit 4000 on the ask but the volume is at 1000sats on the bid.

Now over 1100 sats... whoah! Smiley Thats up huge over the summer, ticking up every week.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

Now over 1100 sats... whoah! Smiley Thats up huge over the summer, ticking up every week.

+1 will go 1-1 with LTC imho Smiley weee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
shogun47

Activity: 1722
Merit: 553

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

wher are all miners of this coin ?? there is approx 543 MH/s network hashrate but i found maybe 2-3 miners across all listed pools here .. this smells like scam, somebody is secretly mining with few rigs somewhere making 80% of network hashrate ...

Why is it a scam? Does anyone prevent you from renting hash rate and pointing it to PlusOneCoin or get some more rigs up and running and mine privately? You can do that as well. It is only unfair if someone gives himself a head start with mining.

Because dendy said so. Dont u trust him? He was among ur closest family members when u flew on a plane of love and suddenly felt the freaking sensation of acrophobia in ur masculine brain. Oh well, let me put things into perspective. U were trying to sabotage someone when u were on a flight from malasia, and met dendi to share with that silvan weird feelings that overwhelmed ur head.

I feel like you should watch out for other forums where you can post your wonderfully sounding short stories, was a good read!

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
CryptoTwigs

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

◯ New PlusOneCoin pool!! ◯
◯  CryptoTwigs

◯ HTTPS secure website
◯ No registration required!!
◯ Payouts every 2 hours
◯ 0.5% pool fee

Miner code
-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://pool.cryptotwigs.com:4101 -u YourWalletAddress -p c=PLUS1

PlusOneCoin on CryptoTwigs.com
our discord

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: