Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does your Cryptocurrency portoflio look like  (Read 105 times)
thimplicity (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

Hello everyone,
I have started investing into crypto currencies some months ago and as for my stocks/ETFs, I would like to follow a structured/unemotional approach. For my ETFs I invest on a regular basis (every 3 months) on a global scale and the regions are weighted based on the respective GDP of the countries in that region. I would like to do a similar thing as a long-term approach for crypto currencies and would like to understand, whether there is someone here with a similar setup. For know I will invest 2% of my capital into crypto currencies. I would like to diversify the risks as for stocks. My current idea is to mix different coins solving different problems and having different maturity. The setup I think about looks as follows:

• 40% Ethereum (mature currency, widely accepted, technical basis for a lot of others)
  • 20% Bitcoin/Litecoin(mature currency, widely accepted)
  • 10% Ripple(for banking transaction)
  • 10% Cardano(3rd genertaion blockchain technology
  • 10% IOTA (transaction cost free communication between IOT devices)
  • 5% EOS/NEO (see Cardano - I am trending towards NEO, as they have a working platform already
  • 5% Dash/Monero (private coin) - I am tending towards Monero

So far I am invested in Ethereum, Ripple and IOTA, Cardano. What would be yout tendency regarding the three pairs (BTC/LTC, EOS/NEO, Dash Monero) I have in their and why?

Thanks in advance for the input and the discussion

galz2017

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: