Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Project (MONK) x100 - Small Cap, Huge Potential - x100  (Read 1709 times)
Platypus_PhD (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

Monkey Project (MONK) is only trading on Cryptopia right now.

It has an extremely small marketcap of roughly $400,000, but a solid development team. They recently applied for listing on Yobit and more exchanges are coming online in the next little bit. ALSO there website is being released within the next few days so be prepared for a surge.

They are a POW/POS hybrid and have a strong discord channel if you want to check them out.

Trading at $4.21 usd right now with a $421,000 market cap.

I would think a marketcap of $40,000,000 is very feasible, possibly $80,000,000 by April. I don't like speculation all that much, but this team has been building under the radar for a while now. It's only a matter of time before it launches.

Check out their discord and their site (when it's updated in the next 2 days). I'll comment again when 1000% gain has occurred over the coming weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

All projects with Small Cap are much more likely to rise. If your friend is a good idea and a team, then this possibility is 5 more profit.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
adamski

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:28:31 PM

I don't like coins with such small supply... i can't imagine people buy 1 monk for 4000 euro
Platypus_PhD (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:16:32 AM

I don't like coins with such small supply... i can't imagine people buy 1 monk for 4000 euro

Why does price matter? People literally buy 0.0001 bitcoin.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

How do you think the website update will affect the price and market cap of this coin? It's only one day ahead. Check this link, that counter is tempting  Tongue : http://monkey.community/

Jokes aside, I think this is a solid project with very low market cap, so huge chances of big success, but risky. I already invested a little on it, but I don't know what will happen tomorrow (the website update should push this coin further, but it's crypto, so who knows).
Platypus_PhD (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

How do you think the website update will affect the price and market cap of this coin? It's only one day ahead. Check this link, that counter is tempting  Tongue : http://monkey.community/

Jokes aside, I think this is a solid project with very low market cap, so huge chances of big success, but risky. I already invested a little on it, but I don't know what will happen tomorrow (the website update should push this coin further, but it's crypto, so who knows).

I honestly think a $40 to $100 million market cap is reasonable therefore a price of roughly $40 - $100 per MONK.

I have done analyses on a bunch of coins. My analysis measures have proven successful as I have predicted the growth of ALQO from 0.20 cents to now a dollar, Bulwark (BWK) from 4 dollars to 12 dollars, Unify from 0.05 cents to 0.28 cents, Enigma from $1 to $5, and MOD from 2 to 6 dollars.

I'm pretty confident in my fundamentals and MONK has all of them. Honestly, the first coin I think that 100x to 500x is reasonable. Just buy some. Forget about it and hold on. Oscillations in price are normal so don't panic by checking the price everyday.

Anyone sees this, get on MONK while you can. Great project and developers. Future is looking bright.
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:11:08 PM

Was this the Monkey capital which failed, I saw that their website is offline, or is this another small cap project. Looks good.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

I honestly think a $40 to $100 million market cap is reasonable therefore a price of roughly $40 - $100 per MONK.

I have done analyses on a bunch of coins. My analysis measures have proven successful as I have predicted the growth of ALQO from 0.20 cents to now a dollar, Bulwark (BWK) from 4 dollars to 12 dollars, Unify from 0.05 cents to 0.28 cents, Enigma from $1 to $5, and MOD from 2 to 6 dollars.

I'm pretty confident in my fundamentals and MONK has all of them. Honestly, the first coin I think that 100x to 500x is reasonable. Just buy some. Forget about it and hold on. Oscillations in price are normal so don't panic by checking the price everyday.

Anyone sees this, get on MONK while you can. Great project and developers. Future is looking bright.

I think that this could be a winner too. It's on my top 3 of possible coins that can make a lot of profit because of its development and very low market cap. A lot of room to grow. I already bought some MONK some days ago, hope you're right on your predictions  Smiley

Was this the Monkey capital which failed, I saw that their website is offline, or is this another small cap project. Looks good.

I can't say I'm sure, but I believe this is an entirely different project. In fact, the website of MONK is http://monkey.community/ , which now shows a countdown for a possible website update. How this is going to affect its value is what I'm wondering (for example, I thought that the reveal of the dev team of Elixir would make it sky rocket almost instantly, but it's stable around $1. Still I believe that the rise of Elixir is inevitable and I'm already onboard). I have high hopes for this coin, hope I'm right.
Platypus_PhD (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:55:24 AM

MONK is Monkey Project, totally different coin then Monkey Capital

I think that this could be a winner too. It's on my top 3 of possible coins that can make a lot of profit because of its development and very low market cap. A lot of room to grow. I already bought some MONK some days ago, hope you're right on your predictions  Smiley

I can't say I'm sure, but I believe this is an entirely different project. In fact, the website of MONK is http://monkey.community/ , which now shows a countdown for a possible website update. How this is going to affect its value is what I'm wondering (for example, I thought that the reveal of the dev team of Elixir would make it sky rocket almost instantly, but it's stable around $1. Still I believe that the rise of Elixir is inevitable and I'm already onboard). I have high hopes for this coin, hope I'm right.

Yep, good time to get in on MONK. They are only on one exchange right now. Once they are another it's even going to be more rapid growth.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

It's not that I don't believe you, but MONKS value it's around $5. When do you think it will get to your $40-50 per MONK prediction? It has a very low market cap, so of course that can be possible, even more considering the project itself, but are you talking 2018? 2019?
Thanks
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:05:37 AM

Interesting coin but can you tell us more about the idea or goal of this project? Collecting bananas? Also why you have PnD ''pump and dump'' in your name? Personally I will not invest in suspicious altcoin like this because it is likely an pump and dump coin with countdown so beginners will think this coin will have a big new when the countdown hit zero. Anyway good luck with your prediction ...
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

Lol..what kind of name is this for a coin..and as pointed out by the previous post looks more like a pump and dump ..not all coins are gonna 100x guys

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
jack19123

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:10:11 AM

really just seems like a staking coin

._________.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

The website is funny with no real information on the project but the announcement thread on bitcointalk is
very long so it may have some legs.  With so low market cap and coin supply, it is easy to pump.
onlybarca6

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

They're going live with a new website today. Last chance to catch some cheap monkeys  Grin
raulo1985

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

I agree that the website looks like a joke, and that countdown it's a little suspicious, but I mainly based my opinion on the announcement webpage here at bitcointalk. It's quite a long thread, and seems to have solid backup. Look at the first post, it's explained there what this coin is about better than I can:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2433238

But I agree, this one is on my very risky/could be very profitable coins. I invested only a little, and don't know what's going to happen with its value when this countdown is over. At least the market cap is really low, so if this project takes off (which I think it will), there's a lot of room to grow. Please make your own research, and share it with us here. I would like to read it, because I'm even thinking on investing a little more, but I'm really not sure at all. But please don't take my word, this could be risky.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

I'il have to pay a little $ 1000. I am delighted to win. If I lose, I do not have a thousand dollars.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
raulo1985

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

I'il have to pay a little $ 1000. I am delighted to win. If I lose, I do not have a thousand dollars.

If you lose that money, please don't blame me  Grin. I just wanted to point this coin out, technical analysis appart, my gut tells me that this is the time to invest on this coin. Gut is not always a good adviser, but sometimes it can be the best one. Anyway, always do your own research and decide for yourself. It's your money after all  Smiley
latumi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

Sound like pure PnD with small cap and nothing more to add in.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

MONK is a great coin, besides winning money from increasing value, you can also win alot of coins just form Staking. You get at least 360% return , but you can get more if you hit a superblock or and ultrablock.
For those who don't have that many coins, or don't want to keep the wallet open all the time, i recommend you the best staking pool that i have saw.
It's very easy to use , and user friendly. It looks like an exchange, you can stake 12 different coins here( including MONK) , and you can see your balance and stakes in real time ( including value in BTC and $). Also, this is the official pool for Monkey Project !
https://stakeunited.com/mihai091
If have any questions or problems, just check out discord channel of StakeUnited team and community: https://discordapp.com/invite/JnM5QUZ.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: