Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:50:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Robot :)  (Read 900 times)
Steve25m (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:38:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1LeQRJDYFQ

any thoughts on this one?
Love to get feedback... its not on the market yet but will be on the 13th of august Smiley
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:44:30 PM

Suspicious, mr newbie. Very suspicious.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:53:01 PM

no comments allowed, no ratings allowed, new account, bad tv commercial sweet talk.
very suspicious.
tacoman71

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 08:09:43 PM

Oh lordie. first I saw the PayPal money adder, then the Steam wallet hack, itunes gift card generator, and now this. How much did they pay you to promote this?

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
Steve25m (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 10:51:52 AM

actually im not paid but I wanted to get some feedback from the community.

Im the owner but I did not program it.. we are going to sell it ont he 13th of august but i wanted to get some feedback and indeed it looks kind of scammy to good to be true Wink

my name is steve and we did alot of products in the past .. but im fairly positive that its qualitatively the best!

so now for th efacts it really REALLY makes between 20 -100% a month in revenue but only with fairly small accounts up to a max of 10.000 usd..

We use bitcoin-e and mtgox as apis to connect to

Some of our past works

http://www.sellslikecandy.com

also.. id love to get into a creative talk with you guys and see what features you would want and if oyu could contribute any ideas to it?

Id be happy to give free licenses as a reward.. i intentionally dont include an aff link or url.. really dont want to convince oyu guys to buy it..r ather make the product better

ps: the bad news is il be ceasing to work this good once we sell it.. w ehave built in an algorithym that will spread out the exchange trades over ms so that more peopel can profit but there will be a can.. someone has to lose ont he other side after all

please contact me on skype: steve25m if you want to contribute have ideas, or maybe want to be a betatester Smiley

looking for in the know people

thank you Smiley

naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:18:20 AM

Why selling it? Keep it for yourself and be the richer man of the world
Steve25m (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 03:35:43 PM

you will not get rich using it.. markets change other bots will surface.. you can make  tens of thousands if you have enough capital but long term selling is the better option here.. its not cheap..t he hosted versions on vps that run 24/7 will go for 250 usd .. platinum 1 on 1 skype 3 year license even higher.

we will monitor the market carefully.. a few thousand licenses will be sold and then the page closed.

still i need people from the scene to work with .. i love bitcoin but i could learn so much more from you guys and keep improving the bots performance aswell

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: