Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are about to explode?  (Read 5586 times)
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:33:11 AM

There is no bull market, and by that time all the COINS will be exploding. I'm looking forward to that day.

That is significant. For me I am very much confident that bitcoin and ethereum were exploding nearly and it might be happened before year end. Because their popularity still getting bigger and more investor's truly believing these cryptocurrencies. Bullish market were now started coming for these profitable crypto coins ever since.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

There is no bull market, and by that time all the COINS will be exploding. I'm looking forward to that day.

That is significant. For me I am very much confident that bitcoin and ethereum were exploding nearly and it might be happened before year end. Because their popularity still getting bigger and more investor's truly believing these cryptocurrencies. Bullish market were now started coming for these profitable crypto coins ever since.
do you think that today there is a positive trend to actively increase the price of these coins? Although I trust the etherium so well, I think that he has a clever potential which he can show even this year. As for Bitcoin, I can not give such forecasts.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

To say the currency is going to explode in the future I still think that it can only be BTC, ETH, NEO, DASH .. the coin market leader today, has more features than the other coin. . And they are the coin of sustainable development.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

Dash is never going to explode, i dont know why so many people love Dash.
In fact, i think that all those which are on the entire top 20 are going to have a huge increase during the next few months.
KaptainBlaZzed

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

SOLACE Coin: The Charity Coin

Invest in a coin that gives back to society.
First charity donation already complete!!!

https://discord.gg/HqHNY9s
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

Tron and Iota both these coins are about to explode both the coins developments  news are coming and new tieups members have lot of expectations
Christopher_talk

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

Eos go in Detail with the Project and you will see which potential is in this coin. In summer it will +70 Dollar
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

Tron and Iota both these coins are about to explode both the coins developments  news are coming and new tieups members have lot of expectations
this, and it will only be if the market is stabilizing. Who should be able to rise the demand for Bitcoin, because I have long noticed that if there is no binding of the Bitcoin price to other crypto currency, the dependence still exists.

HELLO EVERYONE.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

In fact, i think that Ethereum is soon gonna touch more than $800 if everything goes well. It has more than a few chances to go up to start increasing the price.

Came on guys, everything is on the good path.. I think that EVERYTHING is going to explode during the next few weeks.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

I think the altcoin that will explode is ethereum. Indeed lately Ethereum is unstable. Is this due to the effect of bitcoin or kah prices for other reasons. But I believe ethereum will be very successful in the future. As we know, around early January, we can see the price of ethereum reach its heyday. The price of ethereum reaches 2000 $ USD, wow that's great. So stay optimistic about this unstable price. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
oxygensignatureR

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

Search for the low market cap and then search about the coins where you can make profit.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:33:12 AM

What coins are about to explode?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

What coins are about to explode?
The coin that will explode this year and the next years is Bitcoin. I am very sure this will happen every year. At the end of each year, Bitcoin prices always reach the highest coin prices and will be more trusted by many investors. Maybe now there are a lot of good Altcoins but still, no one can replace Bitcoin.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

Utrust is a great coin that can explode anytime. I am sure that utrust will enter big exchanges and will go higher this year. So better for you to get some of it before its too late, expect big return on this great coin.

I agree! with you Utrust has a huge potential coin which has the ability to increase its price even high value, along with Utrust there is two other coin which has the ability to reach a higher value WePower, Power Ledger because already they are listed in Big exchange.

jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

the coins that will explode in the next year I keep holding bitcoin, eth, Nxt, for us in the future will be bigger we get, because the three coins are also very good we get in the long run.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:19:32 AM

oyster pearl
oyster shell
sonm (mainnet june and consensus sponsor)
colx
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

Coins that will explode or rather moon is coins that deal with new blockchain protocols like DAG coins or coins that build on such protocols, coins that provide tools to make interacting with blockchains easier to develop.

alts.inspector

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

I honestly think that EOS can be a big change and something fresh in the market. There is a lot things happening around the project and for sure June will be crucial here. For sure this coin is worth to be checked. Last few days we saw first a big increase of the price, then a correction. One should be careful with the investments at this very moment, however for a long-term position EOS can be one of the best options.

Maybe it will be helpful - I performed some analysis of EOS:
https://altsinspector.wordpress.com/2018/05/01/eos-eos-analysis/

RSI shows that currently its oversold, so we can expect of correction, or trend upwards mainly because of the hype. From the technical perspective the first option is more logical, however looking at the noise and rumors around the coin I will not be surprised if new highs occur.  
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

Project Shivom?
Presale just finished and they raised enough already. Like 30 mil USD.
Public sale will start in couple of days.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those great coins?
alts.inspector

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

Thats true. A lot of noise is around this project. It can rise on the very beginning and its recommended a lot in many topics. For sure is one of the hottest upcoming events.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: