Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are about to explode?  (Read 5586 times)
allergyunhappy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

My bags are totally full. I did
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

The small cap coins are exploding and therefore it is not east to predict the best.
monkfishy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

Holochain maybe

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

We saw some huge pumps in second half of April. Mostly all the coins from large to small caps have been pumped decently. Now search for the coins with good volume but which have not been pumped yet like LISK, DASH and STRAT. These coins can get pumped soon giving some 50%-100% profit. But if you meant multiplier profit, then that would be tough to tell. TRX can be a good option in a long term and might touvh $1 in a year. IOST has the working team with regular updates, can be a long term call.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

Just stick with your current holds. Who knows in next month, your coins would be rise and gives you significant profit. I'd rather stick with that rather than experiment with my money, because it could be your suffer if you lose.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

Ethereum is going very well. year end targets $ 2,500. It's currently $ 680. that's about x4. and a lot of Etherereum-supported projects have now gathered a lot of investments. most successful projects. very bright future for the ethereum.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

Ethereum is going very well. year end targets $ 2,500. It's currently $ 680. that's about x4. and a lot of Etherereum-supported projects have now gathered a lot of investments. most successful projects. very bright future for the ethereum.
because of my plans for the future, I can not wait that long. Of course, such a price by the end of the year for the etherium is quite understandable, but I hope to get at least a little growth already by summer.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

There is no bull market, and by that time all the COINS will be exploding. I'm looking forward to that day.
If you are talking about the present market then absolutely there is no bull market coming our way sooner. We will have to wait for a little longer, 6 to 7 more months may be. Once that will happen, all the holders who have potential coins in wallets would experience a huge increment in their capitals. Patience is the basic requirement for achieving big goals in crypto market.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

What coins are about to explode?
The coins that will explode this year and the following years are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both coins are able to be the best coins than any other coin. The longstanding development of Bitcoin and Ethereum will add a sense of trust to the investors who want to join it. Bitcoin and Ethereum can definitely prove that he will be more developed with the highest price. I can not wait to see the end of this year. Surely these two coins will reach a very high price.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

I would say that Fusion (FSN) will explode this year if main net will work as expected. The founder Dejun Qian is very impressive and has a great track record. Just a couple weeks ago it was trading below $3 and today over $8. I think this can be a $100 coin this year.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:10:47 AM

the last time I see the coin called XPM is increased high and makes a new highest price although after few days, the price back to down again. but the next coin that I've been watching is GNT, BCN, and ZRX because in this few days after XPM get so high, these three coins start to rise again and I wonder how much their highest price and I waiting for the time to sell my coins. I am sure that there are many coins that will explode especially with the price that gives a good update like SYS, DGB, and Burst so I expecting that this coins will increase higher too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:30:19 AM

I think Ethereum this year will experience a sharp increase. With the widespread cooperation between ETH and ICO, I think that is a very remarkable progress. That way more and more investors are investing with ETH, and the price of ETH will increase.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

Take look on AELF (ELF) is probably to be pumped.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

now you will definitely not tell what of them will blow up, many have a good future, I think Stratis - is still underestimated and accepted generally on business and social networks. he this year will precisely make not small x
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

There is a fifty percent fo rise in the vechain and it is rising and growing.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

i think many of top 50 coins will rise a lot in 2018, btc, waves, eth, iota are good projects,
really hard to say which coin is exploding, because there are so many and It's hard to track everything, dont know, if there are some important announcements and realeases

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

i think many of top 50 coins will rise a lot in 2018, btc, waves, eth, iota are good projects,
really hard to say which coin is exploding, because there are so many and It's hard to track everything, dont know, if there are some important announcements and realeases
I am sure a lot of the top 50 coins in the coinmarketcap will increase too much in this current year. I don't know which one exactly, but I am sure that bitcoin and etherum will increase too much in the second mid of this year like in 2017. I have some faith in ripple to be pumped with the highest increase of prices. There are some other cryptocurrencies which have a strong community will increase too, generally the most of crypto in the top will be pumped, I hope we will make a good profit at the end of this year.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Low market caps are about to explode. Also old projects which are listed on trex.
Ardor group (ignis and nxt), Strat... are about to explode. Just waiting for their turn
Joshua85

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

tomocoin and Universa
pitgar

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

It is very hard to foresee which coins/tokens are going to explode. As a rule, the small cap coins are exploding but thats like taking your chances and playing roulette. As for me I prefer mid-term and long term hodl. For example, Fusion (FSN) has already given 4x from the time of ICO and is skyrocketing right now. I thing it can make at least x10 in ETH value from the level it is traded right now (0.011 ETH)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: