Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is next ??  (Read 693 times)
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

XEM, Ripple, Stellar have already given a huge profit. Who is next ??What are your thoughts?
Here no doubt that bitcoin is going toward the big pump but also here we can see that which are not going with pump like xev , settlar , ripple , bitcoin etc .
Here we need a perfect analysis regarding the prediction about the coin to increase the price prediction of altcoins , and also we can see that bitcoin is that thing in our life which tells much about the market of altcoins .
Here I myself considering that after one month bitcoin will get up and in that case Digibyte , xvg , etc and dash will get small.dump then at that time we should buy those altcoins directly and make sudden profit after become the price of bitcoin constant .
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:16:02 AM

watch out for RDD or ICX they both might moon to the sky soon. RDD has been doing that already same ICX
ICX will soon lunch their main net this month and that will give it more power to moon and make huge project.
Guys please this not a buy or hold advice it is my personal opinion based on my research.
nvtdien

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

that it's raiblocks (XRB)
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

Very bullish on ETH and NEO right now. We could be looking at a 10k ETH over the next year when the upgrade happens and we see POS.
Happens all the time though i doubt ETH would be $10000 in the next coming year. Well its good to be catious to have less regrets later. For now bitcoin is going through a lot and slowly recovering its settled for $15000 now hoping it will do much later. Focus on Bitcoin to have more a secure profit.
christianb35

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

RaiBlock will go eat IOTA, it is just much better
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:31:17 AM

Altcoins today really shows their worth and very impressed me so much. After the RIPPLE shows its performance previously, I have a feeling that this cardano will be on its way to burst.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
valvevow

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

XEM, Ripple, Stellar have already given a huge profit. Who is next ??What are your thoughts?
Now there are many interesting new coins with ICO. This and RDN, QSP, CND.

nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

IOTA,DASH are in radar after this coin.I think these two coins haven't achieve upto their capabilities and 2018 could certainly be the year of transformation for these coin and not only this two but for every coin there is something in this year.Even ripple,Ethereum,Monero which are already established could get great response too.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

RaiBlock will go eat IOTA, it is just much better
This is a bit ridiculous to see how the same coin that has been used the same system just like DAG system try to eat each other. It will be the same as ico and the competition looks real. but i still say the fact both centralized coins right now. especially for XRB.

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

Next will be bitcoin like everytime after down dominance of alts. Soon Lightning network and big correction on any altcoins i don't advice does something
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

XRP and STRAT is my next choice.
I think XRP has a good future.
I bought some XRP today.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

I always stick with ethereum what ever happen this altcoin have a big potential that more grown by next month i still hold on with this coin.
BAT also i trust this coin that to grow someday and this coin Vechain is also pumping.
But if you gather some information in which you can buy altcoin i must prefer you to do some research before you invest that coin.

Next will be bitcoin like everytime after down dominance of alts. Soon Lightning network and big correction on any altcoins i don't advice does something

When the exact date of correction in altcoins and how did you know about this?

abattoirs02

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

I think Ripple and stellarwiil be king in Blockchain market.
I read bout their new update , it always grow high everyday
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

I think SWT and MOAC are a good choice. It has just begun to develop at the moment. Worth paying attention to

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

You are looking for the next one early, thinking that the pump Ripple and Stellar are over. I hasten to disappoint you - personally it seems to me that this was just a warm-up. After all, it is obvious that you can disperse coins with multi-billion dollar capitalization by such a simple investor as I am and you can not do it ... Which means that Ripple was dispersed by someone else - someone from the powerful of this world. And these people just do not do anything. Ripple and his companion Stellar go to the top of the rankings. But this is only my opinion.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

RIPPLE and LITE will grow again next time, that's coins good potential in the future, then at that time we should buy those altcoins directly, its my opinion, but if you want invest at these coins better you doing research about these coins and you can know these coins will give you profit
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

ETHLend will rise
nesso

Activity: 635
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

I think Ripple and stellarwiil be king in Blockchain market.
I read bout their new update , it always grow high everyday

ripple can not do anything. its price will drop down and you will also watch.
ripple is the most unreliable coin in crypto world. i am surprised that everyone who invests Smiley
vesso

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

If you are looking for explosion like ripple, tron and stellar did last days, I think that EOS will go up x2-3 and NAVcoin will go up x3-4 very soon!  Wink

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

cybermiles , Lend token, and tron are the good picks for some good profits. i have some trx and cmt but dont have lend token.. always make your research before investing in any altcoin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: