Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is next ??  (Read 693 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

I agree on this one. VIB is one of the most promising coin right now. Better to get some or you will regret later.

nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

Try waves and litecoin. I think both will be very good this year. they have a pretty good project development and a pretty good price

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

XEM, Ripple, Stellar have already given a huge profit. Who is next ??What are your thoughts?

This coins you mention are just good for short term investment because i notice in the market's statistics that the coin's value is only increasing when there's a hype on the market. Now, if you want to earn profit from this coin then you should have a huge amount of capital in order to feel the scale of your profit because this coins are also cheaper.
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

there are many tokens in 2018 that are predicted to reach high prices and will certainly provide benefits to the demand. The token is XVG, DGB, PAC, TRON, SYS, MZI, I highly recommend to all of them to immediately have one of those tokens.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:24:08 AM

For me ether is the next. Prediction for ether this year 2018 is huge and they aiming that ether will bubble the price like bitcoin. If you remember last year bitcoin start for 1,000 USD as early of 2017 but before the year ends bitcoin bubble its price to 20,000 USD. Speculation that ether will be go in the same path of bitcoin. For now on, the value of ether is stable and showing for its consistency on the market cap. The good in ether, most of the ICO's are now implementing ethereum blockchain and this is allowing ether to to become strong and popular this year. Meaning possibility to huge increase of ether value is big due to the ICO's trust on it.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:00:47 AM

A lot of opportunity in the market right now because there are many new digital asset that has good project with unique concept. Now also many altcoin down trend and good time to get it, in my opinion one of the potential coin is AION. I see this project manage by professional team and the founder also very active to promote the advantages of the project. AION is third blockchain that will connect between different blockchain.

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:32:00 AM

I'm eyeing ripple and neo this year. I'm also considering litecoin which they say is a silver while bitcoin is gold. When choosing digital currency one thing to look at is the team behind it. They must have strong background with proven track record

BtcBling

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

XEM, Ripple, Stellar have already given a huge profit. Who is next ??What are your thoughts?

I'm looking for Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Cardano. Just look at the chart and it shows that there is a movement in terms of value. I am also thinking that as long Bitcoin value is still high other altcoin value will also go high.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

Stellar is the one with possibility to moon soon and also watch for Cardano this one has a very nice project upcoming and great teams behind of it. So best of luck. Cheesy

sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

Etherium is next pump. In this bloody run of bitcoin and other altcoin, etherium can survive not down very hard.
So it mean etherium price will go boom to the star if the other is normal. Lets see
Mattias357

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

I think that  Qash, RPX is very promising coins, and especially Ethereum Classic. On March 5, for all owners of the Ethereum Classic will be assessed  coin CLO in the ratio 1:1. I think this should increase demand and the price ETC.

▬▬[  MOOLYACOIN.IO  ]▬▬[ Reverse ICO ]▬   
▌ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 10th JULY▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

I'm thinking about Cardano, EOS and NEO. These projects are really great, and I think it's good for a short-term hold (for trade), while EOS is more long-term. They have the potential for growth this year, especially in the fact that almost all the altkoks grow rapidly and are pumped up. This is only the first month of the year, but we can already see profits on most altwains.

Good 3 picks of coins. These 3 coins are really good especially this year and they are good for short trade, midterm trade and long term trade. Good technologies and projects upcoming. Take note of ADA this month roadmap will be release. I suggest for everyone to hold these 3 coins atleast 5%-10% of your portfolio because those coins will be huge this year.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

in my opinion the next will give big profit is CHSB

Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

At the moment you cannot see the next big profit because mostly of them are pumps and dumps and the markets are all going red. So it's better to stay at one coin that is Ethereum then if the drop stopped I think it will be the great time to predict again.

NutellaboY

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

ArcTech and DeepOnion. And of cause Kodak and Gramm. They are hyped and they gotta go moon.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

I'm thinking of something extraordinary if ETH fails to upgrade in time and transactions and fees become too high, there is a high probability that Ethereum Classic jump to the moon as its substitute.  Grin

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
yasirsidds89

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Ada,vib,nxt and for sure bitcoin gold will burst up soon...
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

ethereum will be the next and it will give a big profit. i believe that ethereum price will increase this year. because 2018 ethereum will rock.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

I think the next is NEO, because I believe the NEO will be king of all altcoin, replacing bitcoin. seen from now that many ICOs are using NEO and this means that NEO can beat Ethereum soon and after defeating Ethereum, NEO only takes a moment to beat bitcoin (in my opinion).

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

I'm thinking of something extraordinary if ETH fails to upgrade in time and transactions and fees become too high, there is a high probability that Ethereum Classic jump to the moon as its substitute.  Grin
Recently, I often hear about this, maybe you're right, and it's not just that Ether Classic will be expensive because of expensive commissions. And most likely due to the fact that soon Ether will switch to POS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: