Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 697 times)
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

Losses are inevitable when you are trading, no matter how you play it there will come a time that you lose a portion of your money not due to bad trading but the way the fluctuation works in trading, if you are a regular trader you probably lose in trading for quite some time on your journey but if you are just new then that can be help on the way you talk about losing in trading.
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

What I know in the world of trade there must be a loss, where there is a continuous profit, every business there must be a rival who can our business less sell from our competitors.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

You can't trade without losses. Maybe with common money you can, but not in cryptocurrency world.
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

For start you need to sit and watch, may be trade small amounts just to practice. But my suggestion is to wait week's before start trading, just to feel market, to get familiar with coins coming and leaving and exclude feelings from start. There is a lot about that on internet, you should read as much as you can and you will be good trader in future just don't hurry. This is not overnight business, it's already years active and will be so, be patient.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

Only in losing you will be able to learn to truly trade. It is part of trading that from time to time you will have losses because there would come a time when the coin you bought will dip but you can manage your losses by having stop losses being activated so that you can minimize your loss and put your funds in another coin that will have a potential gain. There would be others that would just suggest holding a coin until you will have profits but what if it will not go up so you will still have losses. Maybe you can prevent having losses if you decide to become an investor of a coin for a long time but if you are a short term trader then losses are inevitable.

wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

When it have to do with trading! losses and profit is the two things involved; This means that the probability is one out of the two when is lose or profit. Because trading is all about predictions, losses is inevitable because the prediction can never be 100% at all time. In other to minimize losses you will have to increase your knowledge to be familiar with the market and also develop your own strategies which would in hence your analysis. 

bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

the only good things to do to avoid lossing is choice a better and read about about the information and news about the coin of your choice and hold them until your satisty of your profit even you see value of the coin is down.to avoid risk in trading is to be patience keep calm of your self if the value is down only weaks hand is always the looser.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

Ask someone who is into trading themselves, they may suggest better options base on thier experience....

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:29:19 PM

trading without loss? Are you serious? it's just like you want to be clean from germs but do not want to take a shower. Come on, everyone needs a process. Even a senior trader is still often lose, but certainly the profit can be greater.
I think that trading loss is what taught traders to avoid other losses in the next time. That's the learning process.

randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

trading without loss? Are you serious? it's just like you want to be clean from germs but do not want to take a shower. Come on, everyone needs a process. Even a senior trader is still often lose, but certainly the profit can be greater.
I think that trading loss is what taught traders to avoid other losses in the next time. That's the learning process.
I fully support...all the defeats need to be transformed into experience...because they are a necessary part of trade
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice

You should not affraid to loss because trading is a risky and you can be a profissional traders if you will not suffering loss profit in trading Experience is you secret weapon on trading ao dont be scare to be failed on that.Just dont put big amount if your not sure on that thing so if you loss you will not gonna cry
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Its so impossible you cant loss in trading remember trasing is risky than a investing ico.Its okay to get loss as long you didnt put your all money in one trading
Just put a little bit of your profit if your not sure on your trading.Experience is the best way to success
salahcryptowin (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

Thank you all for sharing so to the people who did my shot
Title The article has lost its attention I know that it is impossible to trade without loss But the tips provided reduce the losses significantly as they help a lot in the good dissolution of the capital.
wazir101

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

Loss is part of any business .trading is also is business .its not gambling if you thing you make money in trading without loss is it impossible .but you can cover your loss with experience control your greed and get knowledge in the market then you ll make good profit 
btcmayumana

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

There is nothing called zero loss strategy. All one can do is to maximize profit and minimize loss by following a tested strategy that best suits. You need to keep a close watch on the stock/market price. f the price moves against you, buy a single long option with slightly higher delta than the debit spread. That way, you are creating an arbitrage, so that your losses are always covered by the long option.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

TL;DR: Trading advice from a newbie.

Thanks I was wondering what the wall of text was about. BTW OP if you want people to read lengthy text please break it up at least and put some color and bolding behind it. Will likely raise chances people will read, gl.

Same thought in here.
as a writer you must first be able to entice your readers in reading your article.
it doesn't matter how good or beneficial your story is if they will not find interest in reading it.
and this why there are a lot of good writer that fails to sell their story.

Thank you for the information, it's a good read nonetheless. However, from the title, it would be very impossible to have no losses in trading. You would have losses one way or another because not every qualifying factors that would suggest that one coin or investment would prosper would always go as planned and actually would. I think there are some market changes that happen quickly that it would be too late to take it back even if the trade only happened days or even hours ago. That's one side of the cryptocurrency market that can't be avoided, things change quickly.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

I believe that the only way to avoid loss is to experience the loss and hence I recommend my friends (most of them are the noob in trading) to start trading with the lowest amount and higher frequency of trade. The mantra is simple, fail early, fail better. Tiny trades will help one to understand the market behaviour and mostly what not to do during the trade. Any mistake or loss is not actually a mistake or loss if the trader is learning from it to avoid it next time.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

That is a tricky question to ask, most trading have high risk,
sometimes trading bring in allot of profit to the asset you invest
in, for example trading bitcoin for altcoins its profitable when
the altcoins market start to pumps in value.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
cryptoquality

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

Losses are inevitable when you are trading, no matter how you play it there will come a time that you lose a portion of your money not due to bad trading but the way the fluctuation works in trading, if you are a regular trader you probably lose in trading for quite some time on your journey but if you are just new then that can be help on the way you talk about losing in trading.

This is the number one fact of trading. There will be losses even if you don't like it. First of all you should be aware of it and when it happens you should not take action with your emotions like fear and anger. Many of the times the reason why a trader goes bankrupt is because he or she would have traded with emotions.
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

This is the number one fact of trading. There will be losses even if you don't like it. First of all you should be aware of it and when it happens you should not take action with your emotions like fear and anger. Many of the times the reason why a trader goes bankrupt is because he or she would have traded with emotions.
As simple as this, if we don't want to get any losses then don't take risk in trading right? Even in real life for us to be able to achieve our goal to become a Doctor, Lawyer etc. we need a lot of money and with that we are losing and taking risk of our money so that is just like trading, so nothing to worry about it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: