Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 697 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

There are risks in everything and it is part of one's way to success. Mistakes in investment strategy causes loss and it is important to learn form it and use it for your gain. Do not let your emotions affect your strategy and if you don't need the money yet, even if it's a bloodbath you're seeing in your portfolio, do not withdraw it yet unless there's a really bad news on your investments.
Kaban1970

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

Trade without losses is not possible in principle.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Hinestly, i find it hard to read the entire initial message by op but obviously as all traders would agree, losing is part of trading. One way or another, you'd eventually lose a couple of trades and there's nothing wrong with that since its always a good learning experience

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Janine012

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:42:02 PM

Risk is everywhere so when you trade, you have to be careful on coins you want to invest with. I firmly stand that no such traders earns profit without a tastes of losses. I am just saying that it comes in natural way, you win some and you lose some but what you can do is to minimize looses that you might encounter when you start trading. Thorough research on coins you want to invest with, learn technical and fundamental analysis and  keep updated on news to come for days. you might also join some groups where you can use signals just to check whether some whales might pump or dump a coin. Also, need time to check your trades from time to time as this will help to minimize your losses.
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

principle for traders is to be ready to bear the risk if it loses. every person who trades there must be a loss, if there is a fear of loss better do not have to trade.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

this is really difficult thing to do.i don't think anyone in this world trade without any loss.because we don't know when the bitcoin go up and down.because with the bitcoin price alts coin prices changing.you can see stop loss feature in some exchanges that can minimum our losses.but not for 100%.for some extent you can minimum the loss.always keep eye on bitcoin price.if you read bitcoin chart well you will become a pro trader.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

Trade without losses is not possible in principle.

Trading is very risky and having some losses is very normao because in the first place we cannot control na market. If you want to prevent yourself from any losses then you better study more about trading but its really now possible to loose money specially in this kind of volatile market.
niotib

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

Are you trying to change the history? None of the trading expert was able to do that in the cryto history.

jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:29:41 AM

thank you for your advice really seems a very good trading strategies with cryptocurrencies if this is lost and you earn money but you also earn a lot of experience so you do not lose and that 2 months seems very good to gain experience

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

In some transactions, many people incur losses due to some reasons. However, we can able to avoid losses. First, is to decide whether decide the proper investment that has more stability in the market. Second, know the trend, if you think that you already recover your principal and now continue to drop then it start to think to trade it immediately for you not suffer losses.

I think i agree with you that we are able to avoid loss but in this case i think we can not trade without any single loss because loss and profit are going together at the same path way.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:41:36 AM

I was wondering this kind of strategy too, but up until now i found none.
Trading without losing something is not a thing, can not be done. Even a professional on trading still lose some in their prime age. The best thing to do is to gain more than you lose, it is still possible and we have a high chance to do it.
I hope we all can understand this, do it well, and hope for the best.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:22:58 AM

in that case, if you trade without losses wow you are a lucky man in the world. every loss is a part of a successfull achievement. if you loss just smile and stand a raise your hand a shout that you want to fight more. dont loose hope. trade and trade and make a few research.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

Losses are inevitable to happen even if you have analyze the charts well it may go the other way on what you have predicted. What you can do is to only minimize the chances of picking the wrong side as it is not a 100% sure shot. Even whales experience it but not as too often as normal players do as they are the usually the first movers of the price action. So if you want to minimize your losses you must still learn how to analayze price charts and also have a trading plan from your entry point to your target price or exit point.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice
Losing money is part of trading process and it is common to businessman. In addition, losing money here in cryptoworld has been known and experienced by traders and investors which is part of dealing with this kind of process and for sure most of them are aware of it. The market needs to be analyzed in order to predict what will happen tomorrow. The only thing we can do in order to minimize losing of money is to be aware and make an effort to understand how the market works.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:37:17 AM

Losses are inevitable to happen even if you have analyze the charts well it may go the other way on what you have predicted. What you can do is to only minimize the chances of picking the wrong side as it is not a 100% sure shot. Even whales experience it but not as too often as normal players do as they are the usually the first movers of the price action. So if you want to minimize your losses you must still learn how to analayze price charts and also have a trading plan from your entry point to your target price or exit point.
Every trader came to that point that felt lose especially if they really need the money at that moment, but aince we are the one who will decide on what we will do, to buy it or to sell it then, better biy alts that are worth it and we know the potential.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

Every trader came to that point that felt lose especially if they really need the money at that moment, but aince we are the one who will decide on what we will do, to buy it or to sell it then, better biy alts that are worth it and we know the potential.
If you investing some money to some cryptocurrency - you should be ready to lose it. That's my point of view
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

This is possible only if you have some super powers to see future and than you can invest or you have lots of money through which you can pump and a single coin and than pull all your investment out.This are the only two ways through you can acquire profits with almost negligible chance of loss.Trading is skill that you develop with time and failure is the biggest lesson for success
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

Well, you can't get profit every time, sometimes you have to suffer losses. Invest in several altcoins (for example six altcoins), if you get profit in four coins and lose two. I think that would be the best strategy.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

There is no guarantee to win every single trade, they say that only 10% is you wins and 90% are losses, so to lessen the chance of loosing on a trade you really need to be skilled trader.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

TL;DR: Trading advice from a newbie.

Newbie not means that he's a new trader. This ID is new that's why he's ranked newbie.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: