Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Spammer thresher Deserves Red Trust  (Read 281 times)
shewadiwadi (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

Hello

I have shocked when i just saw his post. This guy is directly translated my original post on Turkish sub-section. He is pure spammer. thresher : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=252477

Here is his post on Semux thread on global.

Airdrop is over, signing campaign has been passed. They did not see the demand in the forum, but investors are buying cars now. I made some hodl and it still comes to me without signing. If I had more time, I would have a nice house. The price went up without entering the stock market. You should be interested in those that are not already interested in this forum. Otherwise you will get your hands on the waves of the pbts.

Here is screenshot: https://image.prntscr.com/image/vCHMfrdhTYy_eb5WKh7ZsA.png

Here is my OP and please google translate it.

Hiç rağbet görmemiş bir airdrop. Hesabınızın 7 eylülden önce açılması gerekiyor demişsiniz ana konuda böyle bir madde görmedim.

4 aylık konu. Airdrop bitti, imza kampanyasına geçildi. Forumda rağbet görmedi ama araba çektim altıma. Bir miktar da hodl yapıyorum ve hala imzadan da geliyor. Zamanında araba için satmasaydım şu an güzel bir ev alırdım. Borsaya girmeden fiyat arttı.

Bu forumda zaten ilgi gösterilmeyenlere rağbet etmelisiniz. Diğer türlü alırınız elinize wavesleri pbtleri kalırsınız.

I think he deserves red trust for spamming and signature campaign abuse.

Best regards
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

Holy shit he can't write english for real. This is really pathetic.

To be honest, the account looks very much bought. Long gap, recent postage, change of language and also spamming bounties. Some one should find a BTC address from around 2014 that he would need to sign to prove his ownership from the earlier times of his usage of the forum.

Also, theymos, please. Make account sales an offence. Ban it.

Smiley
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

I reported the post and it seems to have been removed. Seems Lauda has already given negative trust for it too. Nice catch.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:45:19 AM

yes,he deserved the red trust, he did not appreciate the other users. he's using google translate, and I'm sure she can't speak English.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: