Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please rate my portfolio. Risky but hoping for high ROI  (Read 81 times)
raulo1985 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:29:18 AM

Hi. After researching and thinking a lot about it, this is my portfolio (coins already bought, hopefully for the long term). It's meant to be a risky portfolio. I don't want to lose money, of course, but I can afford to lose this, and I'm hoping for big ROI. I mainly chose coins which I believe have strong and serious dev teams, usefullness, clear roadmap and relative low market cap.

- Elixir 30%
- XRB  40% (I already had those coins, and I don't want to sell them yet. It's not that I wanted it to be 40% of my portfolio from the beginning, it just turned out to be Tongue)
- PRL 15%
- XSPEC 10%
- Dent 5%

Soon I'll invest some extra money, and probably will be on SHIFT (it would be like 5 - 10% of the portfolio). And I was thinking about adding VeChain, but it's already skyrocketing, I don't know if I'll be late to the party when I have those extra funds.

What do you guys think? Obviously I can change my mind, and opinions are welcomed  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: