Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:45:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RetailCoins - Common Token to Support Swaps of Retail Loyalty & Rewards  (Read 456 times)
andrewjchapin (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:33:36 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 06:29:01 AM by andrewjchapin

Introducing RetailCoins:

RETAILCOINS
A utility token for a set of digital royalty programs, rewarding consumer behavior for retail businesses.

INTRODUCTION
Our parent company, Digital MKB, builds white-label mobile applications to empower retail stores in their effort to improve customer retention. The most important feature is a personalized digital loyalty program, which began as a simple effort to digitize the famous paper stamp-card. Because of our further developments and growth we have found a solution for enabling variable rewards, and a deep level of analytics. We have many existing retail partners (in the Netherlands) and are rapidly expanding this customer base.

Our next release will allow end-users to buy, sell, and trade loyalty reward points through RetailCoins.

The Digital MKB team is launching RetailCoin with a presale happening now. You can find details about the RetailCoin presale at our website.

NOTE: WE WILL NOT ASK FOR ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION OR AIM TO FACILITATE TRANSACTIONS OVER BITCOINTALK.

IMPORTANT LINKS AND ACCOUNTS
- Token Homepage: https://retailcoins.eu/
- White paper: https://retailcoins.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Whitepaper.RetailCoins.pdf
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/retailcoins
- Telegram: coming soon
- Team members: @andrewjchapin, @hugoleijtens

OFFERING DETAILS:
Tokens Offered in Private Presale: 10,000,000 RC
Private Presale Period: NOW
Hard Cap: 2262 ETH
Tokens Offered in ICO 2018: 140,000,000 RC
ICO Period: 1 Feb - 15 Mar 2018
Hard Cap: 60304 ETH

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION:
Partners & Advisors: 3,000,000 RC
Employee Token: 2,000,000 RC
Founder Token: 1,000,000 RC
Operation Token: Remaining balance
Total Supply: 7,000,000,000 fixed, non-inflationary

TOKEN ECONOMICS:
How does RC work & how can it be gained/spent:

OUR PROMISES:
Token Buy Back Program - After two years, you can offer your tokens to be apart of the buyback program, which we will buy back for the same purchase price.  This will be locked in the smart contract.  We will provide a subordinated loan of 7 years with 4.85% interest.  After 7 years term you will receive your original investment.

Coin Stabilization Programme - 50% of the Foundation profits used for Coin Stabilizations.  We will buy back tokens periodically to ensure value stability.

No pump & dump schemes - Each of our team members has a vested interest in the tokens.  All team members will buy tokens during the presale period.

TEAM & ADVISORS
- Hugo Leijtens, Co-Founder & Architect
- Gijs Paijmans, Co-Founder & SMB Sales
- Salsabil Ohorilla, Designer
- Antoine Jansen, Business Development Director
- Ahmet Comert, Customer Success Manager
- Aron Groot, Marketing & Communications
- Wilco Bakker, Blockchain Developer
- Domagoj Rukavina, Senior Software Developer
- Slavo Stimac, Software Developer
- Ivo Katunaric, Software Developer
- Frans van Haarlem, Advisor
- Michiel Hoogenboom, Advisor
- Bas van Os, Advisor, Advisor
- Andrew J. Chapin, ICO Advisor. CEO at Benja (and lead of benjaCoin ICO), Author of Art of the Initial Coin Offering, Member of ICO Governance Foundation.

NOTE: I (Andrew Chapin) am a token advisor of this project, posting on behalf of the team.
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

very good scheme. i was looking  for smth like this. thank you.

Do you have a bounty program? Do you need a russian translation?

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
frumjanet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

Hmm.  Very interesting idea.  I know here in the US, having rewards programs are beneficial to customer retention.  I'm curious to see if you plan on going global with this idea, or just keeping it to Europe?
gabecolors

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

When can we have you on our podcast?
We have yet to have a European based company launching an ICO and would love to hear how the market there is comparable to the US and other parts of the world.
Have a listen and let me know if you'd like to schedule a conversation!
Thanks, Gabe @coloringcrypto

http://coloringcrypto.com
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

Hi everyone! Just added RetailCoins ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/RetailCoins. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
hugoleijtens

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

Hmm.  Very interesting idea.  I know here in the US, having rewards programs are beneficial to customer retention.  I'm curious to see if you plan on going global with this idea, or just keeping it to Europe?

Hi Frumjanet,

Thank you for your interest! Although we have our initial market on Europe (we are an European company), we are definitely not limited to the European market. For example, we are now discussing to enter the Iran market. We definitely want to get into the US market, but as I've seen a lot of ICOs saying that they can conquer the global market, I don't think that is so easy to actually do so. We will focus on the European market and accelerate our existing business, while creating an API HUB platform that allows retailers across the world to integrate retailcoins in their customer retention solutions. We will definitely move into the US market, but that will take a little bit of time to ensure we have enough body in Europe to expand into the US! For sure, we will make sure that we will be the leading blockchain loyalty program in Europe!

Regards,

Hugo
hugoleijtens

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

When can we have you on our podcast?
We have yet to have a European based company launching an ICO and would love to hear how the market there is comparable to the US and other parts of the world.
Have a listen and let me know if you'd like to schedule a conversation!
Thanks, Gabe @coloringcrypto

http://coloringcrypto.com

Hi Gabe,

That would be great! Your podcast http://coloringcrypto.com/ sounds awesome! I would love to come into your podcast and tell a little  bit more about Retailcoins!

Hugo
hugoleijtens

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

Hi everyone! Just added RetailCoins ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/RetailCoins. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

hi SeveralQ,

I've registered at your website, and will fill in the info! Your tool looks great!

p.s. what do you think about our ICO?

Thanks,

Hugo
frumjanet

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

Hi Frumjanet,

Thank you for your interest! Although we have our initial market on Europe (we are an European company), we are definitely not limited to the European market. For example, we are now discussing to enter the Iran market. We definitely want to get into the US market, but as I've seen a lot of ICOs saying that they can conquer the global market, I don't think that is so easy to actually do so. We will focus on the European market and accelerate our existing business, while creating an API HUB platform that allows retailers across the world to integrate retailcoins in their customer retention solutions. We will definitely move into the US market, but that will take a little bit of time to ensure we have enough body in Europe to expand into the US! For sure, we will make sure that we will be the leading blockchain loyalty program in Europe!

Regards,

Hugo

Hugo,

Thanks for the very informative response!  I can absolutely get behind, and appreciate when the team is forthright and responsive.  I do wish you the best of luck, and I will be following this project closely!
supermario64

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

Does this mean I could take the rewards I earn at Walgreens and apply them at Stop & Shop?

This could be a very tricky but valuable market.

Would you consider this an exchange? Does each vendor have its own excahnge price? Like I sell my Walgreens points at 1 Walgreens point for 0.5 RC and Stop & Shop points can be purchased for 6 RC?

Need clarification
hugoleijtens

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Hi Frumjanet,

Regards,

Hugo

Hugo,

Thanks for the very informative response!  I can absolutely get behind, and appreciate when the team is forthright and responsive.  I do wish you the best of luck, and I will be following this project closely!

Hi Frumjanet, sounds great! wish you a great weekend!
hugoleijtens

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

Does this mean I could take the rewards I earn at Walgreens and apply them at Stop & Shop?

This could be a very tricky but valuable market.

Would you consider this an exchange? Does each vendor have its own excahnge price? Like I sell my Walgreens points at 1 Walgreens point for 0.5 RC and Stop & Shop points can be purchased for 6 RC?

Need clarification

Hi supermario64,

Thank you for your question, let me try to clarify! Yes, you can take a reward from Walgreens and apply them at Stop&shop (if those two companies would join our program of course). Walgreens can decide if they want to collaborate with Stop&Shop. When they decide to do so, they can also decide how much of the Walgreens loyalty will apply to Stop&Shop (for example: 75% of the value of the Walgreens loyalty will be applicable to Stop&Shop, but this can also be 50%/50%). The retailer has the choice with whom they want to collaborate, and with whom they don't want to.

Scenario: a user shops often at Walgreens and saves up RC. Then the consumer goes to Stop&shop and redeems the product. 75% RC will go to Stop&Shop, 25% of RC will go to Walgreens. If this user would redeem his product at Walgreens, he would be rewarded 100%.

In the retailer app, we will show in real-time how many RC the consumer needs in order to redeem te product. This will change in real-time, based on the value on the crypto-exchange, and based on the RC they have in their wallet, saved up by the different retailers with the different.

We are also investigating to integrate BLOCKv technology in our mobile technology. This would provide the option for a consumer to trade the reward after he has redeemed it with RC. This would help the consumers to get the rewards that they want, even if the retailer doesn't specifically wants to collaborate with another company.

Does this clarify it a bit more?

Thanks,

Hugo
gisselleny

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

This idea sounds awesome. Bring this to the states and it will EXPLODE!!! I will be watching the progress of RetailCoins very closely.
pendul

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

Hi Dev!
Agree with previous users, Economics scheme is totally visible and clear, and this is what will give you a BIG boost with a project!
hugoleijtens

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Hi Dev!
Agree with previous users, Economics scheme is totally visible and clear, and this is what will give you a BIG boost with a project!

Hi Pendul,  thank you! We've spend a lot of time to make the economics as clear as possible, as this is what actually drives the value of Retailcoins after the ICO. Through the economics scheme we create demand on several levels within the loyalty program, besides the fact that Retailcoins have an actual usage. From all the excitement we see here now in Europe, we see that we have a working model, that holds tangible value and creates a steady flow of demand for Retailcoins!
hugoleijtens

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

This idea sounds awesome. Bring this to the states and it will EXPLODE!!! I will be watching the progress of RetailCoins very closely.

Hi Giselleny,

We would love to, while keeping our business goals real :-) it makes no sense to overpromise and under deliver.

And to tell you a small secret: we are way ahead of our roadmap :-) but we don't want to communicate that broadly yet... :-) it gives us a bit more time to test thoroughly and make the best technology available. I'm sure that we can start distribution of our Tokens well before the communicated deadlines!
SirDanW

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

Hi Dev!

In my opinion, this is what the best and most successful projects of 2018 will have to conform to.  No more shady ICO's, no more hidden teams, and misguided whitepapers.  It looks like this project has a leg up on that by thoroughly explaining what their purpose is.  Great job, and I'll be following closely  Smiley
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

This project will be a really good fit for people from almost any country, as the retail is needed everywhere.
hugoleijtens

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:02:54 PM

Today I had a really good talk with a Payment Service Provider in The Netherlands about Payments and Crypto. They have a patented wireless payment system for Europe with a strong customer base in The Netherlands and they are in possession of a Bank License. We discussed if it would be possible to integrate crypto currencies payments in our app, next to our Retailcoins Loyalty program. Enabling not only crypto-payments inside our Retail apps but also fiat-payments, would be in my opinion a nice feature, especially if it's possible to split the payment between a bit of crypto and a bit of fiat payments. Recently I received some questions from a local retailer if it's possible to integrate our Dutch crypto payment: NLG https://gulden.com/ but up to now it has only been one retailer.

May I  ask your opinion? What do you think of integrating crypto payments combined with crypto loyalty? Would you like to be able to use crypto for payments at phsyical stores?
SirDanW

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

Today I had a really good talk with a Payment Service Provider in The Netherlands about Payments and Crypto. They have a patented wireless payment system for Europe with a strong customer base in The Netherlands and they are in possession of a Bank License. We discussed if it would be possible to integrate crypto currencies payments in our app, next to our Retailcoins Loyalty program. Enabling not only crypto-payments inside our Retail apps but also fiat-payments, would be in my opinion a nice feature, especially if it's possible to split the payment between a bit of crypto and a bit of fiat payments. Recently I received some questions from a local retailer if it's possible to integrate our Dutch crypto payment: NLG https://gulden.com/ but up to now it has only been one retailer.

May I  ask your opinion? What do you think of integrating crypto payments combined with crypto loyalty? Would you like to be able to use crypto for payments at phsyical stores?

Hugo,

Thanks again for updating!  I think that there's a fine line between ensuring the value of a crypto, and the volatility we've seen in the space since inception.  As I would like to be able to walk into a store and use crypto to buy goods, I also would wonder (similarly) if I took an share of Apple and tried to buy groceries with it, if I would be able to.  The more people see cryptocurrency as a store of value, the more difficult it may become to encourage people to use it for micro-transactions.  However, having a fiat option would, IMO, be a much better angle for your purpose.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: