Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:11:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Gunbot XT + TV Addon + All Exchange + Prem Support .075BTC Sale with escrow  (Read 130 times)
bctjim (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:34:34 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 05:38:25 PM by bctjim

What you get:
- Gunbot XT
- TV Addon
- All exchanges: POLONIEX, BITTREX, KRAKEN, CRYPTOPIA, BITFINEX
- Premium Support by Aitor (I confirmed he will pass on the premium support to you)
- Sale with escrow

Access to all features
24/7 tech support
TA based strategies

Reason why I'm selling:
I jumped the gun a bit buying this before realizing the amount of time it takes to learn. I just don't have time for it.

I'll provide all the links/invites on telegram so you'll have support to get started.

I bought this from Aitor with Premium Support. From my experience he's very available and has a great support staff, I literally checked every reseller and I believe he's the best out there.

Here is Aitor's post, he will handle the escrow: https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,1389.0.html

This is priced to sell, you're not going to find a deal close to this.

Thank you for looking!
dewayne.cam23

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Hey guys I'm selling my gunbot xt w/ cryptosight for .1BTC. This system will trade 24/7 on an unlimited number of your trading accounts. I am selling bc my shitty old hp does not have the room to run this system. Please DM me if interested. Will sell quick so hmu!!
Thempanince

Activity: 146
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

Have you spoken to the owner about transferring the License or you never used it?
bctjim (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

Yes I've spoken to the owner(developer) about the license transfer, it's authorized.

Updated information.. added Premium support and free escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: