Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoin Fast  (Read 139 times)
enterprevic1 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:39:53 AM

Is it legal to sell a bitcointalk account? and if it is how much does each rank worth?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:46 AM

The price is rising steadily so people quickly sell their hold easily in some countries.
Thanks #CMIIW
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:08:24 AM

I have seen some sellers, one of which advertised even a webpage with hero accounts and clearly was a scam - 150$ per account.

Hard to tell what is the legal situation. I for one wont  buying nor selling Cheesy

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2092

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:29:25 AM

Is it legal to sell a bitcointalk account? and if it is how much does each rank worth?

Why shouldn't it be? Laws usually don't care about online account ownership. It's probably the one thing the SEC doesn't look after Tongue

It might be against Bitcointalk's terms of service, but you regularly see people asking / bidding for Bitcointalk accounts in the Market section without visible repercussions so it seems to be fair game. How many of these trades succeed without either party getting scammed is a different question though.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

Legal in the sense that there isn't a law prohibiting it, yes it is legal. After all, there is no particular government that is monitoring or supervising the activities here. But whether it is allowed here in the forum itself, I guess it is not. But I am confused why a lot of accounts are offered for sale here. I don't understand. But if you are interested in buying one, I advise you not to proceed. Many of these are most probably hacked accounts and you do not know the quality of accounts either. You better be patient and use a single account made by yourself alone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:50:08 AM

The sale should be legal, in the forum market transaction has the sale account and purchase account user.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
enterprevic1 (OP)

Activity: 64

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:56:47 AM

Legal in the sense that there isn't a law prohibiting it, yes it is legal. After all, there is no particular government that is monitoring or supervising the activities here. But whether it is allowed here in the forum itself, I guess it is not. But I am confused why a lot of accounts are offered for sale here. I don't understand. But if you are interested in buying one, I advise you not to proceed. Many of these are most probably hacked accounts and you do not know the quality of accounts either. You better be patient and use a single account made by yourself alone.

This is my account and I'm only selling it to meet some financial demands. I can attach any proof of ownership

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

I guess, there is no law provided stating that selling bitcointalk account is legal or illegal. Plus, there is no agency monitoring whose using, selling or buying  a certain account. So, I guess, it is up to you weather you want to sell it or not. Each rank worth of course.  Because it takes time and effort before a certain account rank up so, it really matters.  Its price of course depends on the agreed amount of your buyer.  But, if I were you, do not sell your account.  It can give you great opportunity to earn. 
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

As i know from this forum, it is allowed to sell bitcoin talk to other people.
Regarding the price, its depending how much you sell it. And its depending the forum rank.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

legal.. I think some people sell their account for some reason and a lot of them have multiple account, but I don't know how much price to each rank. I prefer to create my own account because I have to learn, when I start in this forum I haven't enough knowledge about bitcoin..
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:07:59 AM

I feel that the owner has the right to sell their account.

josephinerosdy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:18:02 AM

it's legal selling account and I heard from my friends some people create multiple accounta and rank up that accounts and then they sell it. and now can no longer create multiple accounts in same ip. your brand new account will lock until you pay btc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: