Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People really are stupid buying Ripple.  (Read 496 times)
JohnnyCash$ (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:54:01 AM

That coin is at its limit in terms of how much more it can go up.  

Seriously where are the people buying into this hype?  Not even many banks are using Ripple?

I guess new people just see it going up and think its good to get in while its hot?

More like lose the shirt on their back.

Really sad to see but there is going to be a lot of people crying when this coin crashes.
It might even give a negative blowback on cryptocurrencies in general.
doothewop

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:56:47 AM

Seriously where are the people buying into this hype?  Not even many banks are using Ripple?

I guess new people just see it going up and think its good to get in while its hot?

Making a profit is stupid, somehow? I don't really see it that way.

Buying low and selling high is what this whole thing is about, is it not?
JohnnyCash$ (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:57:50 AM

Seriously where are the people buying into this hype?  Not even many banks are using Ripple?

Making a profit is stupid, somehow? I don't really see it that way.

Buying low and selling high is what this whole thing is about, is it not?

Making a profit yeah from your point of view but the new money coming in are from new investors who are going to get screwed because they didn't know what they were doing.
Coins like this give credence to the term "pyramid scheme".
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

Seriously where are the people buying into this hype?  Not even many banks are using Ripple?

Really sad to see but there is going to be a lot of people crying when this coin crashes.
The Ripple really caught my imagination, and I still remember that more than a month ago, it was hovering around $0.30 for almost half a year, which made me lose faith in this token, so I sold it,

Omegagen

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

I hope they stay stupid too!  I've quadrupled my money!!!  Took out my initial investment, STAY STUPID PEOPLE!!!! Grin
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

Ripple is now in the second place next to bitcoin. So I think those people who bought it is not stupid at all. They may have seen the capability of it which other people haven't. Or maybe they are just lucky.

sic_null

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

I've been seeing this same argument since 30 cents.

Nobody knows where it will go.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

Ripple has solid backing, hence ...
JohnnyCash$ (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:15:40 AM

lol the people who are buying and jumping on this now are only feeding the whales before they $$$cash out.
JohnnyCash$ (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:16:47 AM

lol the people who are buying and jumping on this now are only feeding the whales before they $$$cash out.

What bullshit?  What solid backing?  Because its supposedly being used by some no name "banks"?

This is the same argument that is causing people who do not know about cryptos much to buy in like a stampede.

They will surely get trampled.
shibaji

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:18:18 AM

What bullshit?  What solid backing?  Because its supposedly being used by some no name "banks"?

This is the same argument that is causing people who do not know about cryptos much to buy in like a stampede.

Quite a few of the banks has adopted them. It is a start. Be in denial and watch it grow.
JohnnyCash$ (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

Quite a few of the banks has adopted them. It is a start. Be in denial and watch it grow.

What are you talking about?  Which banks exactly and are you talking about them using the technology behind Ripple or Ripple itself?  People always confuse these two ideas like its one and the same.
If the banks are not using RIPPLE itself and just using the technology behind it, then THEY ARE NOT USING RIPPLE.  GET IT?
JohnnyCash$ (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

*sigh well in any case, when the whales are fed enough you will see how fast this coin will crash to what it really is worth.
shibaji

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:29:40 AM

Dude - XRP is used to stabilize the Ripple based transactions. More transactions will require more XRPs. You can argue that the rise is value is too much, which I agree, but the value is there.

I have seen XRP getting created, and used to own few when it was in micro penny, and I did give up on it as the supply was enormous without any real value at that time. Time has changed.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

People are hopeful that’s why they buy Ripple and those other coins because they think they could profit from these coins based on its sudden rise and that’s normal to even think of that. As long as they get out before the hype subsides, I think its okay to buy Ripple.
Vladv26

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:31:10 AM

How can you know that ripple has reached his limits? If you actually think not even many shops use Bitcoin and the price is huge. Ripple has a lot of potential and I think that the price could go up to 100$ or even more because it became very popular and already a lot of people buy and sell it.

Nobody knows what is going to happen with it because now it is just the beginning. For the most majority of investors ripple is just a gambling now but the price is going to increase even more because a lot of people keep buying this coin. Maybe it is underrated or maybe it is overrated but one thing is for sure: the price has increased from 0.2$ to 3.5$ in one month. Thats over 30x profit in a small time.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
shibaji

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:35:54 AM

People are hopeful that’s why they buy Ripple and those other coins because they think they could profit from these coins based on its sudden rise and that’s normal to even think of that. As long as they get out before the hype subsides, I think its okay to buy Ripple.

True. Or do dollar cost averaging, and hold for longer term.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:37:16 AM

People, who can trade daily, make a lot of money on RPX. But newbies can lose their money quick.
iconoclast

Activity: 770

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:39:39 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 05:54:21 AM by iconoclast

I wish there was a way to short it. When the 27 major banks that are currently beta testing the blockchain platform, that the SWIFT consortium has built on behalf of their 11,000 member banks, announce they will be rolling it out XRP will go to $0.000001.

JohnnyCash$ (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

Ripple tech is going to get destroyed now that cryptos like Raiblock or "Nano" exists and is now proven.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: