Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk account compromised - how to regain access  (Read 246 times)
papasmurph1 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:07:12 AM

Help, how can I regain my hacked bitcointalk account back?
Who to get in contact with?

I am the original senior member papasmurph....

Please ! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Pls. be patient as i didnt know where to post this topic...

Thanks for the help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:09:22 AM

Send theymos a signed message with your hacked account's wallet address.

Read: Topic: Recovering hacked accounts or accounts with lost passwords

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:10:36 AM

All info stated in post above but if you have not staked BTC address I think there is no alternative. Well there is but really expensive one. To become a VIP member and then I think you would be treated differently.

Good luck.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

papasmurph1 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

Dear Bitfort, many thanks for your good help and stepping in.
I certainly apologize the flooding but to be heard is at this point imperative due to issues below.

1.) not staked adress with associated bitcointalk user papasmurph
2.) email associated with account was changed from hacker so no reset possible.
3.) I have email notfications to my email account associated back then which i would like to transfer to trusted person to review  My username pops there all over the place.
4.) minimum to ask admin based on that to block user papasmurph untiol proofen ownership

5.) once more even so no one believes with the above please block the current papasmurph for this reaon:
I have made a transaction via bitcoin-escrow for a tradebot/hassbot sale to receive to this adress: 1B4Md98T5cZM4FVq713h42n3ydSrr9MVPz with bitcointalk user fassuncao.
After deal was complete Stephan224 from hassbot arranged account transfer for the license
you have just been sent a personal message by fassuncao on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hi.

Sorry to bother, but I've been reading the thread on the bot and was interested in acquiring your license.
You're still selling it? Would you accept 0.25BTC for it?

Thanks.

Regards.

Reply to this Personal Message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=1948981;quote;u=294988
[unquote]

You have just been sent a personal message by Stephan224 on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

Hi

I have tried to change the email addres, but this did not work. But now i have delete your account and i have created a new account on the given email. The new user should have no problems with getting to the software anymore.

Stephan

Reply to this Personal Message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=1971722;quote;u=94513
[unquote]

I am certain that the current papasmurph can show either a screenshot from his wallet that he received this adress or he can sign and verify that this is his address.

I can. Also i can provide original email adress received all information from bitcointalk before hack.

I hope that at least this leads to block the account from user papasmurph or i even hope more to be able to receive ,my account back.

I really appreciate any help in this matter, specially as i have found this bitcoinadress.

Maybe admin blocks papasmurph and ask him to sign the adress with a specific note and also instructs me to sign the adress with a specific different not. In this way the right owner can be identified. The PM received with the buy request from  assuncao the new papasmurph owner should have as well, therefore he has also the associated emails received specially the ones from bitcoin escrow and proof that he owns the account. Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

Then you will not get your account back.  :/

Create a new one and stake an address right away.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
papasmurph1 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

At least the user should be blocked. I dont have time to play script kiddie and create story with all that creativity, i actually also have a life. fact is that i reported the hack one week before the hacker started to post under my username with my account and that i have all emails until September17 received from this account to associated email i attached. I am willed to forward all the emails to a trusted member whereas can be evaluated to block this user or not. At this point having him still open in the forum running under my username leaves a very bad taste. When stephan from hassbot confirms the move i described the user papasmurph has to sign the bitcoinadress and proof or get blocked. This is my understanding of a fair open and honest community i joined years ago as papasmurph. That i didnt stake a bitcoin adress to my username and account was simply that i am not such a forum geek to know all of this and yes strictly my fault. however help is needed to have this account blocked.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

At least the user should be blocked.

Again, we need proof.  Anyone could come online and accuse me of stealing the "vod" account.  The signed address removes all doubt.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
papasmurph1 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:48:26 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:05:48 AM by papasmurph1

I see that why the current user papasmurph posts a sell for a hassbot and now writes the story with all details and bitcoinadress as imposed papasmurph1 to regain his account. All i ask is when stephan224 from haasbot is confirming what i say that the deal took place with papasmurph and account transfer to fassuncao that the current user of my account is blocked. all emails i have received have been coming from bitcoinforum therefore i am not everyone claiming this account and still willed to forward to a trusted member of your admin community to see the details and block the hacked papasmurph account.

There only proof i have is the PM's related to the transfer and the bitcoinescrow address received which took place through the bitcoinfoum between fassuncao, haasbot and papasmurph.in this case i am papasmurph because the funds have been received into my wallet and associated PM email in my email account received from bitcoinforum.

Deleted post emails probably can then be provided also from everyone coming around and accusing someone and cant be looked up from forum owners?
All i ask is to have to look into it because databreach and hacking is not really a criminal act... its worse that someone comes around and accuses someone by having the evidence of hacking a account and reads to the whole history to be able to impose in every direction to be the original account owner.

Here is what i have send to bitfort and it really took me a long time to make it all up including photoshopping the emails to make it look they cam from bitcointalk PM:
I have reported the the compromise last week to Admins and didnt get back answer as I dont have my old bitcointalk ID associated to the account and also never had an address signed post message. Now suddenly 9 january communication started on my old user papasmurph. I was traveling from September to now and could not log in properly so i gave up thinking that it was the chat delay auto post timer. Now last week it came over me that i cant reset the password anymore and my question was not available,. First i thought bitcointalk got blacklisted but that wasn't the case.Then i knew.

However i had some communication with @usao and exchanged the images software. He might remember my old avatar and also our PM communication.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680082.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1251930.200

I remember we exchanged download links...I only have emails I refer to from innosillicon during my research.
Also I have dealt a lot with Stefan for the Haasbot, he could properly confirm my nickname and email as that took place in private and via bitcointalk.

Example of email communication:

You have just been sent a personal message by Stephan224 on Bitcoin Forum.

Hi papasmurf,

I would like to request a small favor from you... based on the test of last build you have reported a lot of issues with Cryptsy. I was not able to get the same issues, however i have build a new trading engine around Cryptsy. I have used this engine as alternative and it seems to be working for 100%. But i know... Cryptsy and 100% operational are 2 things that are dangerues for me to say.

So this is the reason why i write you. I want to ask you if you are willing to try this new build to see it you get stable again with Cryptsy. I am asking the same request to a few other users too so i can get some verification to it.

You can download the test verson here:
www.haasbot.com/GT4RG4qWag5REQa/build0982beta.zip

If you unpack/unzip it a folder you want and if you copy "licence.lic" and all the XML files from your current version inside the same folder then it should all work out of the box.

I am happy if you can test it for me and report back it is does work again or not. I know there is still one error visible within the log, thats BTCChina. I am on that one to make it also working for this build. But for that i use request other users who use BTCChina.

Stephan

Reply to this Personal Message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=1859534;quote;u=94513
[unquote]

Yes stefan was spelling papasmurph always wrong.
I sold the bot via an neutral trusted escrow member to fassuncao (i have original name in email to proof), he can also confirm my email i used back then cause we changed these email adresses via PM

btcad4u wrote me PM because it was my unique name at BTC-E trollbox. he remembered me because of the spelling "papasmurph"
You have just been sent a personal message by bitcad4u on Bitcoin Forum.

is it you the papasmurf from the btc-e troll box from ... last year ish ?:> if so... hi this is sleepysmurf!

Reply to this Personal Message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=2337342;quote;u=134027
[unquote]

Also communication with Sampey for the bot:
You have just been sent a personal message by Sampey on Bitcoin Forum.

Hi papasmurph Wink
this is the CAT price list :

So, CAT + C-CEX is 0.5 BTC (Because C-CEX API is FREE)
After you buy the CORE you can add any api anytime you want.

Reply to this Personal Message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=4634566;quote;u=130152

------------------
You are receiving this message because you are a member of the
Bitcoin Forum. If you do not want to receive further messages, you
can change your notification preferences here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;sa=notification
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;sa=pmprefs
[unquote]

I need your guys help. This is serious. I dont no what it means to have old post and stake adress...

Why should i make all the work if it would be not my account. This is a sr. member account which helps this scam to post more and faster from day one. I am a 40 year old grown person business owner who dont has time for this BS to try to hack some non relevant for no one as original owner account.

Please help.

Here is no one having emails in his private email inbox with papasmurph from 2014 relating to BTCE and Quake arena meeting on bitcointalk. Or Sampey calling me papasmurph in the email. If that would be the case I would not need to ask for help.

And again as i said, i only communicated about bots, coins and innosillicon. I have no interest joining conversation like "whats better bitcoin or etherum after being member for so long 2013 and never did. I am a grown 40 year old business owner who has this as hobby and is already grandfather.

Please help . I cant even send this to more then 2 people at once.I need help to pass this on to Stephan bicad4u fassuncao to address to admin.
I want my account back. I am marked to my PM to cyrus as possible imposer. My hacked original account is imposed.

Once more a big thanks and respect to bitfort for bumping me over.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

Then you will not get your account back.  :/

Create a new one and stake an address right away.
Please explain more what a staked address is and where to create one. Great info you provided here.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

papasmurph1 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 05:14:42 PM by papasmurph1

That was i was told to provide my complaint with BTC address linked to my account i claim got hacked and sign message, or from a post i made with bitcoinadress in from that i can sign to proof that it is my account...when someone can help out that would be wonderful.
Further i never had posted any bitcoinadress besides in my signature and that got changed.

Besides what provided above and provided actually a solution i have no other proof. Unfortunately that all is called out as " everyone can come and claim accounts", so who i am even addressing my hacked account.

Fact is that i informed bitcointalk about the hacked account when i found out that something must be wrong immediately 4th of january. because i didn't login for several month there is a period with no posts from September to January as i wasn't in the country and had no internet. somehow down the line the hacker started to use one week after to post on this account whereas the account should have been blocked the moment i adressed it. This means it must have happened somewhere in early new year or late last year.

This raises the questions how much more accounts got hacked and compromised or even was there another data leak from bitcointalk which we don't know yet. I mean it happened before.

This whole issue leaves for me a bad taste on this forum as simply telling me no signed address no account back and that i might get treated different when i purchase a membership. All i ask is to block the account until its sorted. Personally its a big issue someone running around using other peoples account by compromising them.

Still 100$ in BTC bounty to provide details and who it was so i can take the corrective measures from my end. Again thank to bitfort who pumped me over and started the discussion for me.
hoticotk

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

it's really hard to get the old account back. like me, i sent support ticket, and wait for a month without any respone.
i dont think we lose our password in other places. we lost pw here in bitcointalk forum.
alot of users lost and will lose their account, but noone cares
1Fry

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:35:51 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 09:46:47 PM by 1Fry

My account was hacked last month as well.  I hope Bitcoin talk finds a way to reset all of the email addresses that used the lock feature within 24 hours of a after the account was hacked and email was changed to a gibberish account.  My old email name is the same name as my account and I have a post from my steemit account in my post history that matches up, I can verify through steemit, hope it's enough
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: