Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one of these coins would you recommend for medium term investment  (Read 203 times)
raulo1985 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

Hi. I'm looking at these 4 coins, and can't decide on which one I'll put some money into: Qlink, Monkey project, COSS and Deepbrain Chain. Which one would you chose?
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:23:36 AM

Hi. I'm looking at these 4 coins, and can't decide on which one I'll put some money into: Qlink, Monkey project, COSS and Deepbrain Chain. Which one would you chose?

What do you mean by 'medium term'?  Any coin has the potential to go up or down depending on various factors. Are you trying to hold a coin for a certain length of time for some reason?

raulo1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

What do you mean by 'medium term'?  Any coin has the potential to go up or down depending on various factors. Are you trying to hold a coin for a certain length of time for some reason?

I mean for a couple of months maybe, depending on how it goes. Since these are relatively new coins, I won't be selling them too soon unless I need to, but since they're not that known I wouldn't say I would bet on them for keeping them on a long run for sure. In other words, what I meant is which one would you pick as a risky investment to see day by day if it's worth it or not. Guess I expressed myself badly, sorry about that.
ox1337

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Mothership $msp

most shilled coin out there atm
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:14:11 AM

I mean for a couple of months maybe, depending on how it goes. Since these are relatively new coins, I won't be selling them too soon unless I need to, but since they're not that known I wouldn't say I would bet on them for keeping them on a long run for sure. In other words, what I meant is which one would you pick as a risky investment to see day by day if it's worth it or not. Guess I expressed myself badly, sorry about that.

My money would be on Monkey Project then.  Active dev, small cap, will be on Yobit soon, rare coin with so max supply of 505,797 MONK.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

i would not ivnest in any of them ;[ sry
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

I never agree to invest in the project that you mention above. They are not popular and it will be the reason that above altcoin will not grow much or it will be more risk involve. I will stay away from project like that.
raulo1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

What do you mean by 'medium term'?  Any coin has the potential to go up or down depending on various factors. Are you trying to hold a coin for a certain length of time for some reason?

My money would be on Monkey Project then.  Active dev, small cap, will be on Yobit soon, rare coin with so max supply of 505,797 MONK.

I already invested on MONK. Their website looks funny and unprofessional, but they are supposed to update it today (which could or could not push this coin). I reasearched a little and seems to have a lot of potential, very low market cap, and the announcement thread here at bicointalk is quite large and with good reviews. Is the kind of coin that it's not a safe bet at all, but could give huge ROI if it works out. Do you own research, and share it if you can, please. But I wouldn't invest too much on it yet. This is the announcement thread, if you want to take a look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2433238

I never agree to invest in the project that you mention above. They are not popular and it will be the reason that above altcoin will not grow much or it will be more risk involve. I will stay away from project like that.

I obviously respect your opinion, but I'm more into risky/very high ROI projects. It's dangerous, but I'm investing only a little bit to see what happens. Being not popular, with low market cap and nice development, to me at least it's an excellent combination. The kind of features I'm looking hardly on a coin. The hidden gems, like they use to call them. Hope I'm not wrong with these ones. At least with MONKS and COSS, I have high expectations. Qlink, not so sure, but their website, roadmap, real world use and development process kinda sold me. But if you're more into safer projects and for the long run, these may not be your coins at all.
latumi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

All the no-name coin so don't expect people give you the best advice other than yourself.
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

How long is medium term for you? I like coss the most from your list simply because the profit sharing policy that they are using, i believe in medium and long term they will manage to attract a lot of volume to their exchange like what kucoin did and their marketcap will increase several folds. You can sell your token or keep holding it for the passive income.

AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

of course COSS, I chose it because I think COSS has good potential, it has been proven because the price just keep up from the launch.

iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

From the provided list I think MONK is a good choice with low supply.

raulo1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Thanks for your advices. Because this are not well known coins, I obviously don't expect too much people talking about them, but if someone wants to do a little research about them an tell me his/her opinion, I'd appreciate it.

PS: with medium term I'm saying that if I buy some of them, I'll hodl them for like a couple of months to see if something happens, and then decide if I sell them or keep them for the long run. Guess I didn't express myself very well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: