Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is XRB and why will it be a top 5 coin  (Read 367 times)
techjohnny (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:42:53 AM

I made a video that goes over the basics of Raiblocks

https://youtu.be/DEfy9X3q6_4

It just recently went up a lot, and now is the perfect dip to buy into. Plus, they are most likely being added to Binance in the next few days

If you're interested in an in-depth look at XRB in 2018 here's a quick video that goes over that as well!

https://youtu.be/dtENFhdW_Xw

Disclaimer: Not a financial advisor, please do your own due dilligence before investing in anything!
christianb35

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:27:20 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 05:42:42 AM by christianb35

XRB should even replace BTC, the features that it provides:
- 0 fee
- 0 inflation
- instant transactions
- ulimited scalability
- while being as secure and decentralized as BTC

.. makes it ready for mass adoption, we really need to make this coin the new BTC!
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

Sorry, I don't understand XRB. Do you mean XRP? Has the token ever heard of a bitcoin fork or a altcoin? Huh Huh

roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:34:05 AM

I saved 200 XRB last month, and I sell for 2000 satoshi ..
and today I'm regret, why he did not say that he was going to the moon, and I just descended me on earth.
I think XRB is going to the moon

christianb35

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

Sorry, I don't understand XRB. Do you mean XRP? Has the token ever heard of a bitcoin fork or a altcoin? Huh Huh
Its RaiBlocks, an alt coin that use a completely new Blochain technology that basically fixes all Bitcoin issues.
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:01:01 AM

Raiblocks definitely seems like it's brewing to go large. That is even with relatively low volume on smaller exchanges. Few things however.

Their desktop wallet is rough.
Their web wallet leaves a lot to be desired.
The network seems like it cannot handle it's growth.

Despite that, i am invested in it and hope to see it do very well.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

Raiblocks definitely seems like it's brewing to go large. That is even with relatively low volume on smaller exchanges. Few things however.

With that statement how can XRB replace bitcoin. What i only see is a pure hype. I didn't say it is not a good coin but we should be realistic if we claim something and make sure that it is true and valid.
christianb35

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:16:52 AM

Why are you saying that? I guess it is because of exchanges. Well the key thing is that: While exchange where having issues because they  use only one need for all transaction (XRB is one Blockchain per node), Everyone else were able to do Ultra-fast transactions flawlessly.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

XRB is Raiblock,this is altcoin
long time ago raiblock very easily obtained
only fill captcha (faucet) and too free
but currently faucet has been closed.
only buy on exchanger if you interest with this coin.
christianb35

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

With that statement how can XRB replace bitcoin. What i only see is a pure hype. I didn't say it is not a good coin but we should be realistic if we claim something and make sure that it is true and valid.
I answered above about the "the network -seem- like it cannot handle it's growth"

As for the desktop wallet well there's really no worry to have... improving the wallet UI/ergonomy and creating a lightweight mobile wallet is the easiest thing to do and require no update forced update, it will be done way before that Bitcoin implement its next work around to reduce the issues it is facing which seriously wont solve much, we really need a new coin that offers what RaiBlocks is offering and there's no other coin that offer the same. RaiBlocks is simply unique, it is coded from the ground up to specifically and only fix all Bitcoin issues.
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:31:30 AM

Why are you saying that? I guess it is because of exchanges. Well the key thing is that: While exchange where having issues because they  use only one need for all transaction (XRB is one Blockchain per node), Everyone else were able to do Ultra-fast transactions flawlessly.

If that's the case then cool. Bitgrail may have worded their tweet poorly then.

"Invalid blocks and what’s happening right now are not problems on Bitgrail side, but depend on Raiblocks node, currently it is crashing because of too many transactions. Raiblocks developers are aware of this. "

So as you see, that can give off the impression that it's on dev side, not exchange. Feel me? Hopefully what you say is right as I am excited for the project.
christianb35

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:40:59 AM

If that's the case then cool. Bitgrail may have worded their tweet poorly then.

"Invalid blocks and what’s happening right now are not problems on Bitgrail side, but depend on Raiblocks node, currently it is crashing because of too many transactions. Raiblocks developers are aware of this. "

So as you see, that can give off the impression that it's on dev side, not exchange. Feel me? Hopefully what you say is right as I am excited for the project.
I am not saying that there was nothing wrong in the code that to triggered by doing a the huge amount of transaction from the same node, the dev team actually confirmed that they fixed something. But what I know and others can confirm is that this didn't affect at all the network, it was possible to do transaction from another node/wallet like normally meanwhile.

There is sure a lot of work to be done on the dev side to improve the wallet, and fix those minor glitch, but it remains far less than fixing another coin to have all the features that RaiBlocks provides.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

Wow i really did miss the boat on this one. I was alerted when this was 5 dollars... When in a couple of weeks it was at 29 dollars. And it looks like a pretty solid concept and project. I guess its never too late

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

The current rise in this particular coin is shady. It is generating higher votes in every exchanges and being listed in popular exchanges with highest votes.
Seems like a whale pumping this coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:04:58 AM

It just recently went up a lot, and now is the perfect dip to buy into. Plus, they are most likely being added to Binance in the next few days

If you're interested in an in-depth look at XRB in 2018 here's a quick video that goes over that as well!

Disclaimer: Not a financial advisor, please do your own due dilligence before investing in anything!
But what makes you feel very optimistic about xrb to be added on the binance exchange site? can you tell me where from that rumor comes? I just wanna know about that. it seems a bit interesting for me to buy xrb if that will be listed on the binance exchange site.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sqid

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

XRB is just a couple of hours away from winning the Binance "coin of the month" competition and rherefore will be listed.
Not 'shady' or whales: just a fantastic working coin.   Read up on it and try sending a coin (lots of people on reddit will give you a cents worth).
Fantastic potential
christianb35

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

Wow i really did miss the boat on this one. I was alerted when this was 5 dollars... When in a couple of weeks it was at 29 dollars. And it looks like a pretty solid concept and project. I guess its never too late
Well you didn't, this one is going to replace BTC.

The current rise in this particular coin is shady. It is generating higher votes in every exchanges and being listed in popular exchanges with highest votes.
Seems like a whale pumping this coin.
Consider what it features first:
- 0 fee
- 0 inflation
- instant transactions
- ulimited scalability
- while being as secure and decentralized as BTC
And it is being proven to be true, at least it does currently and there was no real flaw so far, anyone can analyze their code.... it is simple and does what it say. So considering that I think it deserve more than this #~17 position on coin marketcap
nvtdien

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

But what makes you feel very optimistic about xrb to be added on the binance exchange site? can you tell me where from that rumor comes? I just wanna know about that. it seems a bit interesting for me to buy xrb if that will be listed on the binance exchange site.

entry vote of binance
https://www.binance.com/vote.html
CryptoIntegrity

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

I can't agree less.  Great coin there
snYpz

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

I was looking at either investing in xrb ($0.50) or req ($0.17). If I had gone the other way all my debts would be paid for lol
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: