Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:46:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Dead Coins - My Memories Part 1. BONUS: Civic Added as Scam  (Read 128 times)
sunlitit654 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

If you are new to markets you may think any buy is a good buy and coins will go forever. For people thinking that there is a directory of dead coins at link - http://deadcoins.com

I have browsed the list to remind myself of some old days. Im writing this from pure memory if i say something wrong here feel free to write in comments.
The coins i used to have/trade from there are ie:

BlakeBitcoin and Photon all made in BlakeCoin ecosystem which was pretty much a fail and everything died.
Bones i believe i still have them on Poloniex.
Bumbacoin not dead, developer moved to EXCL which is doing amazingly great and is a good buy right now
Bytom used to trade on Binance still you can get it on KuCoin imho a troll listning as its alive
Cagecoin and CoinyeCoin died due to copyright issues
Carpe Diem Coin traded as DIEM on polo, was always crappy to me
Confido ETH ico scam not long ago
Crypti actual coin that then became LISK
CGA was amazing idea, i knew the dev then he disapepared
CryptoMeth base on Breaking Bad theme
Dragoncoin another scam that got listed on Polo for pnd had nice graphics
Elephantcoin was good arbitrage from Cryptsy to China
Fck Banks Coin was supposed to be a coin to make people stop using banks
FIMKrypto used to trade on CCEDK whic hthen became OpenLedger of BTS

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:25:32 AM

Whats the reason you say Civic is a scam? Seems to be a pretty promising project imo... especially as this space matures further.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

Involved with a coin called shitcoin on coinexchange. Never went up again since i buy into it as a newbie. was learning how to trade
I think the dev dump the coin and nothing has happened on the coin for the past 3 months.
That why it is good to do your research before buying a coin. I have learn better now and won't do such mistake again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: