Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:31:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the year for DAG!  (Read 257 times)
Hoangle1523 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:38:27 AM

Today I want to share about my new investment idea aka the next big thing coin.

I used to share about this DAG technologies via:
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/hashgraph-is-more-powerful-than-blockchain.995168/

And DAG is refer to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed_acyclic_graph

It is quite complex to describe, but DAG technology is quite different compared to blockchain technology.

The advantages of using DAG technology is that it can solve the major problems faced by the blockchain technology such as:

1. Transaction speed.
2. Fees.
3. Scalability.

Majority of the DAG project have fastest speed of transaction per second (TPS). Starting from 1,000 up to 100,000 TPS. Compare to Bitcoin, that can only do 7 TPS. This is why Bitcoin is so slow. And not suitable for our daily life currency.

Trust me DAG coin is the "next big thing" after blockchain technology.

There are some coin / projects that already exist by using this DAG technology.

1. IOTA
2. Raiblocks
3. Byteball
4. Aidos
5. Dagcoin
6. Daglabs
7. Oyster
8. Paragoncoin
9. H.cash
10. Stone
11. Rchain
12. IOTChain

But all of this project are still new, there are many risks and disadvantages (bugs).

For moment, I followed one project called "Stone". Stone is a fork of Raiblocks but with extra flavor called zkSNARKs (Zcash adaptation for better privacy).

Will STONE be successful? I don't know, it could be a scam (90% sure it's a scam, too bad). Because after looking at the thread, the OP already received $100K+ donation from the investor. Even the OP dint have a single working product or code to show!

For now let keep an eye for this DAG technology. I believe more project and coin gonna exits.
And more opportunity to make money will appear.

P / S I used to share info about this DAG / Railblocks technology, and at the time the price of Raiblocks is $2.00+. Few weeks then the price was almost $30! I believe the majority of investors are already aware of this DAG technology. Do I own Raiblocks? Nope. I see many new investor complain about Raiblocks that can't even do 7 TPS due some issue. This technology is still new. Let's wait for a new good DAG project to appear. And you can start throwing money on it.
JoinCoins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:36:50 AM

read about a scam about stone not sure ifs true or not, better inform yourself ->https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2677524.0

but in general I agree with you that DAG have a better future with all solving BC-problems, so far i go with iota the most.
Blackmuse

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

Anyone knows a good book to learn about DAG technology? That would start from the basics all the way to what is used by IOTA. Raiblock and co?
enabl3

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

Anyone knows a good book to learn about DAG technology? That would start from the basics all the way to what is used by IOTA. Raiblock and co?

I don't think there exist something like that yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: