Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GroupBuy - Innosilicon A5 Dashmaster X11  (Read 183 times)
Ma907xB (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

Hello,

I'd like to organize a group buy for 50pc of A5 DashMaster these are the highest quality X11 miners available in the market. I am in direct contact with a sales rep at http://www.innosilicon.com. I'm waiting on quotes for shipping, and insurance. I'm located in one of the five boroughs in NYC. I'm very reputable and can prove my reputation if required.

Order Total: $ 167,450.00
Unit Cost: $ 3,349.00
GH/s: 32.5

This price does not included shipping, insurance, tax.

For whomever is interested please send me a direct message. I will add you to an excel sheet updated with number of A5s claimed, usernames, and BTC/DASH/BCH needed to make the purchase.

I will keep everyone updated.

PM me for details. I know i'm a new member but I can prove my reputation. I will gladly provide any serious purchaser with my cell phone number. If you live in in the NYC area i would be willing to introduce my self to you. I have no problem.

Hopefully we can make this happen.
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

Ha I hope this is a bad joke.
lynewyork

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:29:26 AM

Never buy from Innosilicon anymore.

My A5 deal with them was the worst deal ever. High price, big delay without promised compensation, poor support, hardware issue.
Ma907xB (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

My A5 deal with them was the worst deal ever. High price, big delay without promised compensation, poor support, hardware issue.

Is this true?

The agreed to drop the price to $ 3,000 per A5 Dashmaster.
bovineplane

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

Is this true?

Of course they did because it will likely never ROI and the reputation was crushed with the failed launch. Good luck with it but I doubt you find much interest on here.
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

Is this true?

Even if Innosilicon were the best company in the world, with the best customer service, you would still be throwing your money away.  These machines will earn 10 bucks a day max.  Not to mention you can get an Antminer D3 on ebay for under $1000.
sil2222

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

Is this post a bad joke ? Most people who bought X11 miners are not happy specially the A5 Innosilicon overcharged and sold faulty units. Innosilicon reputation has been badly damaged by their actions.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

I loled
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

I paid 10k USD for my unit and now they offer the price 3k..

What. The. Fuck?

No compesation what so ever, even though I even asked if they could provide one..

They really are not thinking long distance, when it comes to the customer relationships.

Ma907xB (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

Is this true?

Of course they did because it will likely never ROI and the reputation was crushed with the failed launch. Good luck with it but I doubt you find much interest on here.

The ROI as of TODAY on one unit is about 5 - 6 months.
bovineplane

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:57:47 AM

Is this true?

The ROI as of TODAY on one unit is about 5 - 6 months.

As of today. Obviously you do not understand difficulty. The only way for roi to remain 5-6 months is if coin price moves up with difficulty. As I stated before, good luck with that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: